剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
Batman, now that I'm the Queen of crime in Gotham City,
蝙蝠侠, 现在我就是哥谭的犯罪女王
who better to be my King than the guy...
谁会比你这个男人中的男人
...who puts the A in Alpha Male?
更加合适成为我的伴侣呢?
You may call yourself a Queen, Poison Ivy,
你可以称呼自己为女王, 毒藤女
but to me you're just a common crook.
但是对我来说你只是一个普通的罪犯
You dare mock me? Very well...
你胆敢羞辱我? 很好...
Flower Children, feed him to Georgia.
我的孩子们, 把他喂给乔治娅
You'll make a tasty appetizer...
你将会是一道可口的开胃菜
Before I serve her the main course,
然后我会为她献上主菜
your precious Gotham!
你的宝贝哥谭!
We will stop you, you herbaceous hussy!
我们会阻止你的! 你这个草本荡♥妇♥!
- "We...?" - Yes, me...
- 我们? - 是的, 我...
And the Black Orchid.
还有黑兰花
Hop at her, my broken blossoms!
击败她, 我破碎的花儿们
Georgia, my baby!
乔治娅, 我的宝贝!
I'll give you one last chance to choose me over oblivion.
我给你最后一个机会选择我, 好让我忘掉之前的不愉快
What do you say?
你有什么想说的吗
"Leaves are free, let them be."
强摘的花不香
Thanks for the assist, Black Orchid.
谢谢你的帮助, 黑兰花
Black Orchid...?
黑兰花...?
Now I know how Commissioner Gordon feels.
现在我明白戈登局长的感受了
伪装! 火柴马龙!
( 纳芙蒂蒂的斗篷 )
Just like catnip to me.
这对我来说简直就像是猫薄荷
The two-sided cloak of Nefertiti...
猫女神巴斯特赐予
...given to her by the cat-goddess Bast.
纳芙蒂蒂的双面斗篷
They say it gives each person who wears it nine lives.
他们说这个斗篷会赐予穿上它的人九条命
Of course you'd try for it, Catwoman.
理所当然你会想要它, 猫女
Batman. Couldn't let the cat have a yawn for one minute, could you?
蝙蝠侠, 你就不能让猫咪打个一分钟的哈欠吗?
Surrender, and save me the trouble of putting a leash on you!
投降, 让我省去为你脖子上拴绳子的麻烦
Now, what fun would that be?
那可真是有趣啊
Ahem, are we interrupting something?
啊哼, 我们是不是打断了什么好事?
'Cause it sure looks like we're interrupting something...
因为看起来我们确实打扰到了你们...
Huntress, Black Canary.
女猎手, 黑金丝雀
I was just... We were just...
我只是... 我们只是...
I can handle Catwoman on my own.
我可以自己一人制伏猫女
So we see, Romeo.
看吧, 罗密欧
But, uh, we're not here to stop Catwoman.
但是, 呃... 我们在这里不是为了阻止猫女
We're here to stop Two-Face.
我们是来这阻止双面人的
Looks like there's too many guests at the party,
看来派对上的客人太多了
and not enough favors to go around.
也没有足够的美食去招待
Get 'em!
搞定他们!
Hands off, tall, dark and gruesome.
不准碰, 你这个又高又黑又阴森的家伙
The cat cloak belongs to me.
猫的斗篷属于我
Actually, it will belong to the highest bidder...
事实上, 它将属于出价最高的人
After I auction it off to Gotham's criminal elite.
在我把它拍卖♥♥给哥谭的犯罪精英之后
I'd let you bid on it, princess...
我可以让你竞价, 公主
...but you're about to get put down.
只是你会先在这里倒下
Catwoman!
猫女!
Oh, terrific.
哦, 太棒了
Because of your little playday...
因为你俩的小游戏
...Two-Face got away with the cloak.
双面人带着斗篷跑了
Perhaps I can even things by helping you track him down.
也许我可以帮你们找到他
Not from Blackgate Prison, you can't, sweetie.
在黑门监狱里你帮不上忙, 甜心
Let's hear her out.
让我们听听她要说什么
She may be evil, but she is resourceful.
她也许不是好人, 但也同样诡计多端
I got a tip about a top secret underworld summit...
我有一条消息: 一个绝密的黑社会的峰会
...happening at the Double-decker Club.
将会在双层巴士俱乐部举♥行♥
Put two and two together and you get...
显而易见, 双层...
Two-Face. That's where he's holding the auction.
是双面人, 那就是他举办拍卖♥♥会的地方
OK. So, what's the plan?
行, 那么计划是什么?
( 双层巴士俱乐部 )
I still don't get why Batman's letting her tag along on this mission,
我还是不明白为什么蝙蝠侠让她加入这个任务
when he's got me. Uh... Us.
当他已经有我, 额... 我们
Jealous much...?
酸了...?
Ooh, same dress. Awkward!
噢... 一样的裙子, 真尴尬!
Huntress, don't be silly. There won't be any problem.
猎手, 别犯傻, 这才不会有问题
After she changes!
在她换掉衣服之后!
Hardly an option, dear.
你别想, 亲爱的
Besides, I wear it better.
何况, 我更适合这条裙子
Kitty, I'm about to put you out for the night.
小猫, 我要让你去别处过夜
Cats eat birds, remember?
猫吃鸟, 记得吗?
Meow...
喵...
Listen up.
听好了
Everything depends on us playing our parts perfectly.
一切都取决于我们是否能完美扮演自己的角色
From this moment on, I am Matches Malone...
这一刻起, 我就是火柴马龙
...and you are my bodyguards.
你们就是我的保镖
Now, let's get this show on the road.
好了, 我们走吧
Anything you say, Boss.
你说了算, 老板
- Hate her. - Hate her.
- 讨厌鬼 - 讨厌鬼
You say there's not enough time in one life...
一生中没有足够的时间
...to pull all the jobs you want.
去做你想做的所有事情
What if you had nine lives?
但如果你有九条命呢?
Here it is, folks, The cloak of Nefertiti.
各位请看, 这就是纳芙蒂蒂的斗篷
Bidding starts at 22 mill.
起拍价2200万
Actually, me and my boys will take that fancy poncho.
实际上, 我和我的人将会接手这件漂亮斗篷
Too bad you didn't keep it for yourself.
你没自己留着用真是可惜
A double cross.
该死的两面派
You're a crook after my own heart.
你辜负了我的信任
Cover me.
掩护我
Take this, punk!
尝尝这个, 混混
Touch it and they'll be calling you "Lefty."
敢碰一下, 就让你永远变成左撇子
- You all right, Boss? - Get your mitts off me.
- 你还好吗, 老板? - 把你的手套从我身上拿开
The day I need a dame's help...
我不需要一个女人的帮助
That's funny, considering they are your bodyguards and all.
那还真有趣, 考虑到她们是你的保镖
These ain't my bodyguards.
这些不是我的保镖
They're the stinking Birds of Prey.
她们是让人厌的猛禽小队
Whoops...
糟糕...
Matches is right.
火柴是对的
It is the Birds of Prey. Get 'em!
那就是猛禽小队, 快拿下她们!
Two double crosses in one night.
一晚上被两件事打断
Let's make it three. I'm taking the cloak.
不如凑三件吧, 这斗篷归我了
This room full of Gotham's most dangerous mobsters...
在这房♥间里的都是哥谭最危险的暴徒
...might have something to say about that.
他们也许会想对这事儿发表些看法
How would you like to work for the new top crime boss in Gotham?
为哥谭市新的头号♥黑道老大卖♥♥命如何?
I'll match whatever Two-Face is paying and double it.
不管双面人给你们开什么价, 我都付双倍
Well what are you waiting for? Rub him out!
你们还在等什么? 干掉他!
We'll join you, Matches.
我们加入你, 火柴
( 哥谭市第一银行 )
哥谭新人逞凶 双面老贼蒙羞
"火柴"马龙
城市受到"无敌"黑帮头目威胁
谁还在意双面人?
哥谭警方遭遇更棘手难题
"火"势正猛!
其他罪犯逍遥法外!
蝙蝠侠在哪里?
Where is the bat when you need him?
当需要蝙蝠的时候, 他人在哪里?
( 冰山俱乐部 )
Guess it makes sense Gotham's greatest hero could also become its greatest crook.
看来哥谭最伟大的英雄也能成为最亡命的罪犯
And with him using every criminal's favorite night spot as his hideout,
他还把罪犯们最喜欢的夜♥总♥会♥作为藏身之处
it makes it impossible for anyone to get close to help him.
这让人难以接近他帮他
I bet he'd let me get close enough.
我打赌他会让我靠的足够近
I still don't trust you, Cat.
我还是不信任你, 小猫
Look, Miss. Something that belongs to me is in there.
听着, 小姐, 在那有属于我的东西
I don't want it getting ruined.
我可不想让它被弄坏了
Are we talking about the cloak or Batman?
我们说的是斗篷呢, 还是蝙蝠侠?
You two are useless.
你们两个没用的家伙
Oh, yeah? Well, you are... useless.
哦, 是吗? 你才是... 没用的家伙
Nice comeback there, chief.
精彩回击, 头儿
非请勿入
Whoops...
糟了...
Oh, big whoops.
噢, 糟透了...
Any ideas?
有什么主意吗?
Just one.
只有一个
Hit it!
音乐!
Good evening, all you, gentlemen
晚上好 各位先生们
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表