剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
我的朋友们
That, my friends...
那, 就是你们生命倒计时的声音
...is the sound of time running out for you.
强酸
在午夜钟响的那一刻
And at the precise stroke of midnight...
两位将会... 我该怎么形容?
...you two shall be... How shall I say?
停摆!
... Kaput.
介于我不能在我下个抢劫中迟到
And as I must not be late for my next heist...
在此向二位告别了
...I bid you auf Wiedersehen.
强酸
这是第几次了? 长久以来拜你所赐
What is this now? The fifth or sixth deathtrap...
我这是第五, 还是第六次陷入死亡陷阱了?
...I've been tied up to because of you over the years?
嘿, 我都道过歉了
Hey, I said I was sorry.
右上方
Up and to the right.
谁能料到他手表里还装有麻醉瓦斯呢?
Who knew his wristwatch was equipped with knockout gas?
怎么, 你就从来就没犯过错, 蝙蝠?
What, like you've never made a mistake, Bats?
很明显, 我以为你能帮我阻止钟王的时候就犯了一个
Apparently I made one when I thought you could help me stop the Clock King.
继续抱怨吧, 那能给我更多时间让你下不来台
Keep complaining. It gives me more time to show you up.
的确, 我与绿箭侠常有争论
Sure, Green Arrow and I have our squabbles...
但那只是因为我俩交情不浅
...but that's because we go way back.
我们总是互相较劲
As competitive as we are,
但事实是, 我们让彼此变得更好
the truth is we make each other better.
尽管我永远不会说出来
And though I'd never tell this to his face...
但在这种危机之下, 我宁可和我并肩作战的人是他
...there's no one else I'd rather have at my side in a tight jam than him.
来吧, 一起清光这些“王的钟”
Let's clean the King's clock.
蓝甲虫的崛起!
好了, 好了, 试试这个
Okay, okay, here's one.
毒藤女用她的心灵孢子控制了超人去对付蝙蝠侠
Poison Ivy has used her mind control spores on Superman to pit him against Batman.
对了, 蝙蝠侠手上还没有氪石
Oh, oh, and Batman has no kryptonite.
谁会赢?
Who wins?
简单, 超人
Easy. Superman.
错误!
Wrong.
答案是蝙蝠侠, 用他的氪石
Batman. By using his kryptonite.
你刚说了他没氪石
You just said he had no kryptonite.
陷阱题, 蝙蝠侠永远有氪石
Trick question. Batman always has kryptonite.
而我打赌, 它就藏在腰带里
Which I bet he keeps in that utility belt...
那条你认为能解决一切问题的腰带
...you think holds the answer for any jam he's in.
那可是万能腰带
It's a big belt.
到达另一端
To get to the other side.
哇, 哇, 调回去, 调回去
Whoa, whoa, go back. Go back.
猫咪零食
此处的Plastino指的是漫画家Al Plastino(1921-2013), 他是Supergirl的主要创造者之一
广♥告♥中的猫叫Streaky, 是Supergirl的宠物
本台♥独♥家为您近距离报道, 蝙蝠侠与绿箭侠
The only station to bring you exclusive footage of Batman and Green Arrow...
对战钟王
...taking on the Clock King.
噢耶
Oh, yeah.
这绝对棒呆了
This is gonna be so good.
往他的表盘上打, 宝贝
Punch the Clock, baby.
嘉年华开始了
Ren Faire representing.
嘿, 注意背后
Hey, your buddy's back, toast.
看见没? 看到了吗? 哈哈哈
See? See? Ha-ha-ha.
万能腰带
Utility belt.
终结!
Game over.
你觉得我能成为一个英雄么, 帕科?
Think you could ever see me being a hero, Paco?
你懂, 就贴在儿童卧室海报里的那样?
You know, like on a poster up in some kid's bedroom?
哔- 哔- 哔- 检测到高浓度宅男气息
Beep, beep, beep. Detecting high levels of geek.
好吧, 算了, 回家吧你
Okay, whatever. Go home.
我得睡觉了
I gotta sleep.
拜, 超级海梅
Later, Super Jaime.
哥们, 你在这多久了?
Dude, how long have you been there?
哇哦, 阿宅雷达失灵了
Whoa, geek detector's off the charts.
他知道真♥相♥肯定就不会那么想了
I bet he wouldn't think that if he knew the truth.
秘密身份真让人头大, 嗯?
Secret-identity thing's a bummer, huh?
有件急事儿要你帮个小忙
I need your expertise for a little emergency.
突发新闻
Breaking news.
一颗陨石即将与空间站相撞
A meteoroid appears to be on collision course with a space station.
就让我换身衣服
Just let me change.
我还在试着搞懂怎么启动这东西
Still trying to figure out the on button for this thing.
蓝甲虫为您服务
Blue Beetle at your service.
与蝙蝠侠搭档, 简直美梦成真
This is like a dream come true. Partners with Batman.
我们不是搭档
We're not partners.
至少目前不是
Not yet at least.
我明白, 你教, 我学
I know. You teach. I learn.
我也是来学点儿东西的
I'm here to learn something too.
我原本可以向绿灯侠求助
I could've asked Green Lantern to help with this mission.
但我想知道, 海梅是否有成为一个英雄的担当
But I wanna find out if Jaime has what it takes to be a hero.
计划很简单, 听我指挥, 然后...
The plan's simple. Just follow my lead and...
我是哪没说清楚?
Was I unclear?
不是我, 是战甲自己
It's not me. The suit's taken control.
嘿~ 帮帮忙~
Hey. Help.
这种事经常发生吗?
This kind of thing happen often?
呃... 不常
Uh, no.
咱们重来一遍, 老爹
Let's ride it again, Daddy.
我们这是在哪?
So where are we?
从这些星体的位置判断
Judging from the position of these stars...
那个虫洞把我们带到了银河背面
...I'd say that wormhole has brought us on the back side of the Milky Way.
你能从天上几点光就能看出这些?
And you know that just by looking at dots of light in the sky?
哦, 当然, 你能
Oh, of course, you do.
那位伟人为了拯救我们再次降临
The great one has arrived to save our people once again.
哥们, 看起来你的名声都传到银河系另一头去了
Dude, looks like you rock even on the other side of the galaxy.
我想他们说的不是我
I don't think they're talking about me.
好吧, 怎么回事?
Okay, what is going on?
坎加·罗
Kanjar Ro.
和以前一样, 他每个季节都回来
He has returned as he does every season...
收集我们的身体当燃料
...to harvest our bodies for fuel.
燃料?
Fuel?
有趣
Interesting.
我们原本以为您不会回来了
We did not think you would return.
在您上次
Not after your last encounter...
经历了坎加·罗那恐怖的伽马锣攻击之后
...with Kanjar Ro's terrible gamma gong.
但您归来了, 又一次来拯救我们戈啵人
But you have returned to save the Gibble people once again.
蓝色之人万岁
All hail the blue one.
呃... 谢谢, 很高兴回来
Uh, thanks. Great to be back.
他们谁还有他们怎么认识的我?
Who are these people and how do they know me?
那个甲虫
The scarab.
有人在你之前拥有过它
Someone had it before you.
肯定是那人被杀后, 它找了新宿主
It must have found a new host after the last guy was killed.
或者, 呃... 退休后
Or, um, retired.
跟班
Sidekick...
你怎么不鞠躬?
...why do you not bow?
跟班?
Sidekick?
呃, 这是蝙蝠侠, 最伟大的英雄, 就... 从古至今
Uh, this is Batman, the greatest hero, like, ever.
你们应该向他行礼
You should be bowing to him.
蓝色人是在说, 他已经回来了
What the blue one is trying to say is that now he has returned.
坎加·罗一定会被打败, 你们会获得自♥由♥
Kanjar Ro will surely be defeated and your people freed.
没, 我可没说
No. Not what I'm saying.
你为什么要鼓励这种事?
And why are you encouraging this?
蓝色人万岁
All hail the blue one.
蓝色人万岁
All hail the blue one.
蓝色人万岁
All hail the blue one.
蓝色人万岁
All hail the blue one.
蓝色人万岁
All hail the blue one.
蓝色人万岁?
All hail the blue one?
现在这些人认为我能拯救他们了
Now these people think I can save them.
我都还没习惯操作这身装甲, 更别提做他们要的英雄
I can barely work this suit, much less be the hero they need.
他们需要的是一个可以去信赖的人
What they need is someone to believe in.
而我需要你的配合去拯救他们
What I need is for you to play along if we're going to save their people.
但是我跟你说, 他们不会听我的
But I'm telling you, they're not gonna listen to me.
你得想个更好的计划
You have to come up with a better plan.
这是给您的
This is for you.
为了您的归来
For returning.
好吧, 你想要我♥干♥嘛, 蝙蝠?
Okay, what do you want me to do, Bats?
我们需要一只军队来打败敌人
We're going to need an army to defeat an army.
他们或许人数不多, 但我们别无它选
They may not be much, but they're all we have.
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表