剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
我们, 帝国虎军, 向我们的至高神宣誓效忠
We, the Imperial Tiger Army, swear allegiance to our most holy deity.
噢, 至高神
Oh, holy deity.
噢, 至高神
Oh, holy deity.
噢, 至高神
Oh, holy deity.
看啊, 伊卡比姆, 万物的开端与终结
Behold, I'kbym, the beginning and end of all things.
万物的终结这点倒是对的
The end of all things is right.
塔夫坦, 你的神是一个欧米伽导弹头
Tuftan, your deity is an Omega warhead.
而且如果我们不快点行动的话, 米斯菲特很快就会控制它的
And if we don't act quickly, Misfit will soon control it.
卡曼迪, 你怎么敢亵渎我们神圣的传统
Kamandi, you dare blaspheme our sacred ritual?
地球上最后的男孩说的没错
The last boy on Earth speaks the truth.
这是终极武器
It is the ultimate weapon.
有了它, 米斯菲特将统治地球上残留的一切
And with it, the Misfit will rule what's left of Earth.
服务机器人, 攻击!
Servi-teks, attack!
我的, 都是我的
Mine, all mine.
卡曼迪, 我们不能让他亵渎祭坛
Kamandi, we can't let him desecrate the altar.
相信我, 塔夫坦, 这是我们最不用担心的
Believe me, Tuftan, that's the least of our worries.
结束了
It's over.
我知道你是用意念操控服务机器人的
I know you control the Serviteks by mind-control.
让他们马上停止攻击
Make them stop fighting now.
难道是?
Can it be?
一位来自21世纪的老朋友过来搭把手了?
An old friend from the 21st century to lend a hand?
啊, 小丑, 所以你还是收到我的危险警告了
Ah, Joker, so you got my distress signal after all.
你懂我的, 一直乐于伸出我普通尺寸的援手
You know me, always happy to lend a normal-sized hand.
攻击他, 我的军团
Attack him, my legions.
坚果, 有人要吗?
Peanuts, anyone?
噢, 我忘了, 你不应该喂动物的, 不是吗?
Oh, I forgot. You're not supposed to feed the animals, are you?
好了, 小丑, 让我们清理掉这些垃圾
All right, Joker, let's take out the trash.
谢谢你, 小丑, 现在米斯菲特控制了老虎城
Thanks to you, Joker, the Misfit now controls Tiger City.
以及这个, 欧米伽导弹头
And with it, the Omega warhead.
噢噢!这个是干什么的?
Ooh! What does this one do?
不!
No!
小丑: 坏心情与犯罪!
最后, 我要感谢亚特兰蒂斯科学协会
At last. I'll have to thank the Atlantean Science Society...
为我的小实验做出的贡献
...for their contribution to my little experiment.
这个观测仪是侦查科学上一个质的飞跃
The observometer is a geometric leap forward in the science of surveillance.
而这是我的了
And it's all mine.
你忘我的独白结束了, 斗篷鉴赏家
Your soliloquy of selflessness is over, caped conniver.
渔夫, 如果你自认为能阻止我的整个计划, 那你就是个傻子
Fisherman, you're a fool if you think you can stop my master plan.
让我们拭目以待
We'll see about that.
我要把你做成渔夫肉片
I'm gonna turn you into a filet o' Fisherman.
多么美味啊, 绝对很美味
How delicious. Absolutely delicious.
但是我了解你, 蝙蝠, 你可能只会把他丢到一边去
But knowing you, Bats, you'd probably just throw him back.
小丑
Joker.
我自己可以解决蝙蝠侠. 你这个脸色苍白的傻瓜
I could've taken care of Batman myself, you pasty-faced fool.
你当然可以
Sure you could.
省省你的捕鱼故事吧
Save the fish tales.
我们得搞清楚蝙蝠侠要干嘛
We need to find out what Batman is up to.
我打赌是能让我们生活稍稍悲惨点的东西
I'm betting something to make our lives a bit more miserable.
说成是"悲惨得多"吧, 渔夫
Make that a lot more miserable, Fisherman.
小丑鱼的天然栖息地
The clown fish in his natural habitat.
一个网
A net.
你们两个可以陪伴彼此直到亚特兰蒂斯警♥察♥到来
You two can keep each other company until the Atlantean police arrive.
你得把我弄出去, 这是我第三次犯法了
You gotta get me out of here. This is my third strike.
收住你的海洋之力, 我来搞定
Hold your sea horses, I've got this.
很抱歉我不能留下来参加宴会, 小伙子们
Sorry we can't stay for the party, boys.
但我们确实带来了自己的气球
But we did bring our own balloons.
看起来蝙蝠侠溜走了
Looks like Batman's the fish that got away.
而我有不详的预感, 这只是他不断发展的恶行的开端
And I have a sinking feeling this is only the beginning of his dynamic deviltry.
嘿, 是他
Hey, it's him.
呵, 失败者们
Hm. Losers.
一杯约翰·威尔克斯·布斯, 加冰
A John Wilkes Booth, on the rocks.
你一定在策划着什么, 蝙蝠
You're building something, Bats...
将会由我找到答案并阻止你
...and it's up to me to find out what it is and stop you.
蝙蝠侠: 公众英雄 #1
蝙蝠侠: 公众英雄 #1
蝙蝠侠: 公众英雄 #1
哦, 看看他, 一个不断征战的英雄
Oh, look at him. The conquering hero.
他可以拥有头条
He gets a parade...
而我们只能在州监狱的石墙里度过艰难的时光
...and we get hard time on the rock pile in the state pen.
没人说过超级反派的生活会很轻松, 老家伙
No one said the life of a super-criminal was going to be easy, old man.
好吧, 真希望我早就知道
Well, I wish I'd had known.
那我一开始就不会成为一个反派了
I wouldn't have become a villain in the first place.
拜托, 老爷子, 开心点
Come on, Gramps, lighten up.
收收你的泪水, 我认出这鳄鱼的眼泪了
Hold the trolley. I know those crocodile tears.
你可是爱哭鬼, 你以前可厉害了
You're the Weeper. You used to be big.
一直是最伟大的反派
The greatest villain of all time.
我... 我... 我本来可以是
L... l... I could have been.
曾经, 也许吧, 但如今我只是一个废物
Once, perhaps, but now I'm just a bum.
我们都知道你发明了超级反派的伎俩
You invented super-criminal shtick as we know it.
他们叫你哭泣犯罪之王
They called you the crying crime king.
第一个在所有犯罪里用上图案署名的反派
The first villain to use a signature motif in all your crimes.
十足的天才
Sheer genius.
为什么, 我甚至模仿过你
Why, I even modeled myself after you.
当然, 我只是换了个方向
I just went in another direction, of course.
你究竟怎么了?
What ever happened to you?
我曾有过一个机会去犯下世纪犯罪
I had a chance to commit the crime of the century...
而我让这机会从指间溜走了
...and I let it slip through my fingers.
再见, 福西特市, 你将在今晚迎来悲剧的收场
Farewell, Fawcett City. Your tragic end is nigh.
你的绝望梦想在此终结, 爱哭鬼
Your dreams of despair end now, Weeper.
不要这么做
Don't do it.
成千上万的无辜者将会丧生
Thousands of innocent lives will be lost.
成千上万?
Thousands?
爱哭鬼, 你根本没有勇气对抗
Weeper, you just don't have the moxie to stand up...
子弹般的正义力量
...against the ballistic force of justice.
我本可以在那个晚上摧毁整个城市
I could have destroyed an entire city that night.
但是我犹豫了
But I hesitated.
于是, 我在监狱里熬过了之后三十年的痛苦时光, 小丑
And for that, I spent the next 30 years serving hard time, Joker.
小丑?
Joker?
噢, 你这蠢猫, 我也喜欢千层面
Oh, you silly cat, I love lasagna too.
不好意思, 你刚才说什么?
I'm sorry. You were saying?
反正也不重要, 我辉煌的日子已经过去了
It doesn't matter anyway. My days in the limelight are over.
在最后一次放纵之前, 它们就没有过去
Not without one last fling, they're not.
命运使我们相遇一定是有原因的, 爱哭鬼
The fates brought us together for a reason, Weepy.
想象一下: 笑面骗师与堕落伯爵联手
Picture it: The mountebank of mirth teams up with the duke of downers.
哥谭不会知道是什么袭击了它的, 你觉得呢?
Gotham won't know what hit it. What do you say?
不比从前了, 小丑
It's not like the old days, Joker.
为什么, 因为那时, 邪恶是我低泣的燃料
Why, back then, evil fueled my mewling.
而现在我只会流下懊悔的苦泪
Now I only shed bitter tears of regret.
我们临时插播
We interrupt this broadcast...
一则重大新闻
... for breaking news.
哥谭市法律和秩序维护者的代表——蝙蝠侠
Gotham City's own duly deputized champion of law and order, Batman...
有一个消息要宣布
... has an announcement.
我有两个消息要宣布
I have two announcements.
一个给哥谭市的好市民
One is for the good citizens of Gotham City.
你们已经任这些胆小又迷信的罪犯摆布太久了
You have been at the mercy of cowardly and superstitious criminals for too long.
迷信?
Superstitious?
感谢全世界守法科学家们的努力
Thanks to efforts of law-abiding scientists all over the world...
一旦我安装好剩下的部件, 那种日子就永远终结了
... once I install the remaining components,those days are over forever.
我将赠予你们蝙蝠探测器, 预防犯罪的终极武器
I give you the Bat-Probe,the ultimate weapon in crime prevention.
这一装置能够侦查出任何进行中的犯罪
This device will detect every crime as it is happening...
并且立即通知警♥察♥或我, 来执行正义
... and summon the police, or me,immediately, to dispense justice.
不, 这不公平
No. That's not fair.
我的第二条消息是给哥谭的犯罪渣滓的
My second message is for the criminal scum of Gotham City.
我正看着你们呢, 废物们
I'll be seeing you, punks.
蝙蝠侠走得太远了
Batman's gone too far.
我入伙了, 最后一搏, 搭档
I'm in. One last caper, partner.
( 第一人♥民♥银行 )
我不确定我能搞定这个
I'm not sure I'm up to this anymore.
我恐怖的残暴之泪现在只不过是细细的抽噎罢了
My tyrannical tears of terror are now but a, sniff, a trickle.
无稽之谈
Nonsense.
只要我在你身边, 它们就会变成悲惨的季风
By the time I'm through with you, they'll be a monsoon of misery.
我们先从小地方干起
We'll start off small and work up.
让我们找些更小的地方吧
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表