剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
能想到谁会派这些气体绑匪吗?
Any idea who could've sent these gaseous abductors?
完全没想法. 人人都喜欢博士
Don't have a clue. Everyone liked Doc.
我或许能帮上忙
Maybe I can help.
博士每晚都把备份资料存在我身上
Doc encodes me every night with his backup files.
你只需要把我放进你的数据端口
Just slip me into your data port.
正在查找
电脑, 搜索马格努斯博士的文件
Computer, search files of Doc Magnus.
任何跟气体有关的东西
Anything related to gas.
早上好, 博士
Morning, Doc.
你们是谁?
Who are you?
怎么, 你不认识我们了, 博士?
What, you don't recognize us, Doc?
那场实验室事故
The lab accident.
你们活下来了
You survived.
如果你把这称作活着
If you call this surviving.
为防你没察觉到
In case you didn't notice...
我们和自己原来的样子不太一样了
...we aren't quite ourselves these days.
所以如果我们有点... 脾气大
So pardon us if we're a little...
请原谅
...gassy.
你们想从我这得到什么?
What do you want from me?
只是老朋友的一些帮助而已
Just a little help from our old friend.
这种气体状态是无法持续的
This gas form we're in is unsustainable.
我们在衰退, 消散
We're fading, dissipating.
很快, 噗, 我们就会随风而散了
And soon, poof, we'll be gone with the wind.
但肯定有种反转这个过程的方式吧
But, surely, there's a way to reverse the process.
我们需要躯体, 你懂吧
What we need are bodies, you know.
就像你用冶金技术
You made the Metal Men.
创造的那些金属战队
Use those metallurgy skills of yours.
你欠我们的
You owe us.
我们曾努力让你梦想成真
We were trying to turn your dream into a reality...
而现在我们活在噩梦之中
...and now we're living a nightmare.
看起来有个入侵者
Seems we've got an intruder
在侵犯我们的领空
violating our airspace.
咱们去玩稻草人吧
Let's go play scarecrow.
别让我们失望, 博士
Don't let us down, Doc.
躯体, 我们需要躯体
Bodies. We need bodies.
你闻到了吗? 气体
You smell that? Gas.
呃, 抱歉
Uh, sorry.
不是你, 是二氧化碳
Not you. CO2.
氮, 氯仿
Nitrogen. Chloroform.
嗨, 我正在生锈
Hey, I'm rusting.
事实上, 科学用语是氧化
Actually, the scientific term is oxidizing.
感觉像在对风挥拳
It's like trying to punch wind.
只是这风能反击
Except this wind can punch back.
嗨, 蝙蝠侠, 闻闻我
Hey, Batman, take a whiff of me.
你们会输的, 作恶者们
Your time will come, evildoers.
那永远都很好笑
That's never not funny.
玩耍时间结束
Enough playing around.
现在结果他们, 氮
Let's finish them off. Nitrogen.
好了, 氢, 开足马力
Okay, Hydrogen, let it rip.
一个能量网格笼子, 真恶毒
An energy-grid cage. Diabolical.
它阻止了我们使用变形的能力
It's keeping us from using our shape-shifting powers.
我真希望能帮上忙
I wish I could help.
抱歉伙计们, 我不怎么像个金属, 是吧?
Sorry, guys, I'm just not much of a metal, am I?
蝙蝠侠
Batman...
和我的金属战队
...and my Metal Men.
嗨, 那是博士
Hey, there's Doc.
我的天啊
Well, I'll be.
哦博士, 你没事真是太好了
Oh, Doc, you're okay.
目前而言,他确实没事
Sure he is, for now.
气体生物有躯体了
The gas creatures have bodies.
拜托, 称呼我们气体帮
Please, call us the Gas Gang...
得感谢博士帮我们弄的新造型
...and you can thank Doc for our new look.
将他们变成气体幽灵的那场事故
The accident that turned them into gaseous specters...
那是我的错
it was my fault.
我逼他们太紧了
I pushed them too hard.
我的梦想太有野心了
My dreams were too ambitious.
错, 这些所谓的 "科学家们" 从来没有
Wrong. These so-called scientist never wanted to...
想将世界变得更好
...make the world a better place.
我们当然想
Of course, we did.
创造一个对我们来说更好的地方
A better place for us.
我不明白
I don't understand, unh.
看了你的文件后
After studying your files...
我发现你的同事们在用实验室徇私
...I discovered your colleagues used your lab for their own purposes.
他们试图开♥发♥一种独特的, 混合气体
They worked to develop a unique, hybridized gas...
其特殊效果可以触发火山
...designed for the specific purpose of triggering volcanoes.
但这是为什么?
But why?
这种可怕的破坏力足以摧毁一切敌人
Imagine what despots and dictators would pay for this gas...
任何国家, 都不能幸免
...and its awesome ability to destroy any enemy...
想想暴君和独♥裁♥者们会为它付多少钱
...any country, from within.
可惜实验回火了
Only the experiment backfired.
但它没失败
But it didn't fail.
以我们新的形态
And in our new forms
我们轻松的找到了秘密公式
we easily unlocked the secret formula.
你们这种疯子有很多形态
Mad men like you come in many forms...
但不管是液体, 气体或者固体形态
...but liquid, gas or solid...
总会以相同的状态出现: 惰性
...they always wind up in the same state: Inert.
我对此表示怀疑
That seems doubtful as you've got
你就坐在前排看好吧
a front-row seat to our new weapon.
只需要好博士的一丁点助力
Just need one last teensy assist from the good doc...
来传送这气体
...to deliver the gas.
绝无可能
Never.
我绝不会参与你们的邪恶阴谋
I'll have no part in this evil scheme.
你当然会
Sure you will.
你只需要一点... 推力
You just need a little push.
博士!
Doc!
虽然很想留下来看戏, 不过我们得开溜了
Much as we'd love to stick around, we've really gotta blow.
好好欣赏火山爆发吧
Before the volcano does.
我们必须在热量触发气体前救下博士
We have to save Doc before the heat triggers the gas.
不然我们都死定了
Or we all go dead.
我扫描器的二氧化物电池
The dioxide battery from my scanner
或许能成为我们出去的门票
could be our ticket out of here.
一个小电池能干嘛?
What's a little battery gonna do?
就它自己, 什么都不行
By itself, nothing, but it holds
但它储存着高♥强♥度的电荷
a powerful electrical charge...
而当电流通过铁的时候会产生
...and when electricity flows through iron it creates...
电磁
Electromagnetism.
它会彻底破坏这个笼子
Which will wreak havoc with this cage.
好吧,那就开始充电让我布满磁性吧
Well, then charge me up and let's get magnetic.
所有人做好准备
Brace yourselves, everyone.
这可能会有点晃
This could get a bit rocky.
我们做到了!
We did it!
想得美
Gas again.
来吧, 伙计们, 在这里变得太热之前
Come on, guys, gotta make quick work of them...
必须快点解决他们
...before things get too hot in here.
现在我们怎么办?
What do we do now?
金属战队, 合体
Metal Men, suit up.
我猜气体帮合起来的力量
Guess the combined power of the Gas Gang is stronger...
比你和金属战队更强
...than that of you and the Metal Men.
也更容易着火
It's also more flammable.
啊哦!
Uh-oh!
快点, 蝙蝠侠, 在气体罐启动并触发火山前
Quick, Batman, you need to get to Doc...
你必须救出博士
...before the gas canister activates and triggers the volcano.
猜猜谁回来了
Guess who's back.
没有人能压制住气体
You just can't keep a good gas down.
看看我们现在能干什么
And look what we can do now.
所过之处皆气化
Everything we pass becomes gas.
下一站, 世界
Next stop, everywhere.
你必须阻止那朵云, 蝙蝠侠
You have to stop that cloud, Batman.
但博士怎么办?
But what about Doc?
你必须去救博士
You gotta rescue Doc.
我? 但, 呃, 我不能. 我全化了
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表