剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
Me? But, uh, I can't. I'm all melted.
身体都毁了
Body's wrecked.
但我的没有, 用我的身体, 锡
But mine isn't. Use my body, Tin.
我给你搭把手, 锡, 呃...
I'll give you a hand, Tin, uh...
装上脑袋
...with your head.
你能做到的, 锡男孩
You can do it, Tin boy.
你有颗英雄的心
You got a hero's heart.
但它实际上在我的身体里
But it's inside my body...
你完事后记得要还给我
...which I'd like back when you're done.
如果我将发动机的亚原子驱动
If I calibrate the engine's subatomic drive
调成自毁模式
for self-destruct mode...
随后的反应会让气体粒子发生电离
...the ensuing reaction will ionize the gas particles...
那应该会让那朵云失效
...and should render the cloud ineffectual.
至少理论上是这样
In theory, anyway.
气体罐开始启动了
The gas canister is activating.
- 金? - 是我, 锡
- Gold? - It's me, Tin.
身体是借来的
The body's just a loaner.
快点, 锡!
Hurry, Tin!
我就知道我的金属战队能救我
I knew my Metal Men would save me.
那蝙蝠侠呢?
So, where's Batman?
弹射
Eject.
云, 飞机, 还有蝙蝠侠
The cloud, the plane, and Batman...
全没了
...all gone.
快看
Look.
你看起来闪闪发光啊, 锡
You've got a nice shine going there, Tin.
博士给你加了点黄铜?
Doc add a little brass to your undercoat?
没, 我仍然全是锡
No, I'm still all tin.
尽管我不是最强的金属
I may not be the strongest metal...
但我终于觉得自己是团队的一员了
...but I finally feel like part of the team.
躯体不是关键
It's not the body...
真正的英勇存在于你们每个人的内心之中
...it's the head on the body wherein true heroism lies.
你们全都是我的骄傲
You're all precious metals to me.
修理期间你有点过分沉默了, 蝙蝠侠
You've been rather quiet through all the repairs, Batman.
那朵云没给你造成什么后遗症吧?
Sure you aren't suffering any aftereffects from the gas cloud?
有一点点
A slight one...
但我确定它很快就会消失了
...but I'm sure it'll wear off soon.
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表