剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
戏法! 魔法珍宝展
戏法! 魔法珍宝展
胡迪尼, 卡特, 萨斯顿
The creations of the world's greatest stage magicians...
这些世界魔术巨头们的创作
...Houdini, Carter, Thurston.
现在都属于我了
And now they're mine.
表演结束, 卡达伯拉!
Show's over, Kadabra!
蝙蝠侠, 你笨拙的杂耍无法与我的魔法匹敌
Batman, your clumsy antics are no match for my sorcery.
别担心, 我带了助手
Don't worry, I brought an assistant.
投降吧, 阿伯拉, 别逼我念咒语
Surrender, Abra. Don't make me say it backwards.
啊, 对, 扎坦娜, 你著名的倒念咒语
Ah, yes, Zatanna, your famous backwards spells.
很遗憾你没法把所有魔法都用一个咒语施展出来
Too bad you can't put everything into one magic word
就像... 阿伯拉卡达伯拉
like abracadabra.
作为一个业余的, 你倒还不赖
Not bad, for an amateur.
阿伯拉卡达伯拉
Abracadabra
阿伯拉卡达伯拉
Abracadabra
保卫我, 我的傀儡们
Defend me, my puppets.
- 阿伯拉卡达伯拉 - 啊...!
- Abracadabra - Aa...!
你可以闭嘴了
- That's quite enough out of you.
为了打击罪犯, 我训练多年
I had to train for years to fight crime
而你却只需要念个咒语
and all you do is talk backwards.
彻骨寒夜!
( 电影: 佐罗的印记 )
父亲, 我得说, 那部电影真的是棒透了
You know, Dad, that movie was pretty good after all.
我长大以后也能成为佐罗吗?
Can I be Zorro when I grow up?
当然可以, 儿子, 那时你还会有一把更大的剑
Absolutely, son. We'll need to get you a bigger sword.
接招吧, 邪恶的独♥裁♥者!
Take that, you wicked tyrant.
- 亲爱的 - 玛莎啊, 就让他玩会儿吧
- Dear. - Oh, Martha. Let him play.
托马斯·韦恩, 他今晚做噩梦的时候
Thomas Wayne, when he has nightmares tonight...
你就一个人安慰他去吧
...you can be the one to calm him down.
好吧, 停下, 布鲁斯
Okay, that's enough for now, Bruce.
等你长大点我们就让你上剑术课
We'll start you on fencing lessons when you're older.
等你... 三十岁?
Say, 30?
我要你脖子上的戴着的东西, 女士
I'll take that necklace you're wearing, lady.
离她远点!
Leave her alone.
托马斯!
Thomas!
我以父母的英灵起誓
I swear by the spirits of my parents...
我会尽我余生, 与所有罪恶相斗争
...to avenge their deaths by spending the rest of my life...
以此为他们的死亡复仇
...warring on all criminals.
正义
正义
正义
复仇
如此, 一个普通的凡人征服了悲剧
And so an ordinary mortal conquered tragedy...
成为正义事业最杰出的拥护者
...and became the greatest champion for the cause of justice.
正义...
Justice.
没有复仇的正义又算什么, 魅影陌客?
What is justice without vengeance, Phantom Stranger?
微不足道的惩罚
Simply a slap on the wrist...
丝毫不会降低罪恶的诱惑
...and an invitation for evil to continue unabated.
你想让蝙蝠侠变成你这样的存在吗, 幽灵?
What would you have, Spectre, Batman to become like you?
制裁惩处, 毫无怜悯?
Dispensing punishment without mercy?
和那些他与之斗争的恶棍们一样阴暗的苟活?
Growing just as dark as the villains he fights?
你知道这次会面的原因
You know the reason for this meeting.
蝙蝠侠人生最黑暗的时刻就在眼前
Batman's darkest hour is at hand.
很快他就会遇到那个杀死他父母的人
Soon he will confront the man who took his parents from him.
最后的钟声将会因复仇而敲响
Then the final stroke will be delivered for vengeance.
为了他的灵魂, 我希望你是错的
For the sake of his soul, I hope you're wrong.
蝙蝠侠一定会秉持正义
Batman must uphold justice.
不如来打个赌
I'd put it to a wager.
有趣, 赌注是什么?
Interesting. And the prize?
如果蝙蝠侠堕落, 他就永远属于我了
If Batman falls, he is forever in my control.
一个只会狩猎和撕碎猎物
An agent that hunts and destroys his prey...
毫无良知与慈悲的猎人
...without conscience or mercy.
如果我赢了呢?
And if I win?
蝙蝠侠就能自♥由♥的走他自己的道路
Batman is free to go his own way.
所以, 迟到总比没来的好, 是吧神父?
So better late than never, eh, Padre?
你有什么要忏悔的事情吗?
Do you have anything you need to confess?
忏悔?
Confess?
是啊, 当然, 为什么不呢?
Yeah, sure. Why not?
我九岁的时候胖揍过吉米· 弗莱尔蒂, 因为他亲了我妹妹
When I was 9, I beat up Jimmy Flaherty for kissing my sister.
有次还对我妻子大喊大叫
Yelled at my wife once.
编造了我驾照上的体重信息
Lied about my weight on my driver's license.
哦, 对了... 我还在哥谭收了四十年保护费
Oh, uh, and there's the 40 years I spent running Gotham's rackets.
除了这些, 我还干过一票大的
Okay. I got one more big one.
很多年前, 我雇人杀了托马斯·韦恩
A while back, I took a hit out on Thomas Wayne.
记得他吧?
Remember him?
一流的医生, 大阔佬
Bigtime doctor, rich guy.
之前他害我进过黑门监狱
Did a stint in Blackgate because of him.
你雇了谁干这事?
Who did you hire to do it?
但事情超出了控制
It went all wrong though.
那家伙有些焦躁
The guy got antsy or something...
他把韦恩的老婆也一起杀了
...wound up offing Wayne's wife too.
是谁?
Who was it?
我是说, 没错, 韦恩活该受死, 但我也不是个多残忍♥的人
I mean, yeah, Wayne had it coming, but I'm no monster.
让那孩子连母亲也没了
Left their kid without a ma.
那感觉很糟
Felt kind of bad about that.
那个人的名字是什么?
What was the man's name?
你干嘛这么关心?
Why do you care?
你不是唯一一个希求宽恕的人
You're not the only one in need of forgiveness.
好吧, 那个人叫...
Yeah, okay. Some guy named...
彻... 彻尔
Chi... Chill.
敬路易·莫克森, 一个时代的传奇
To Louie Moxon, a legend in his own time.
再也没人能有比他更强大的实力了
There was never a greater force to be reckoned with.
那只因你们还没见识过正义的力量
Then you've never reckoned with the force of justice.
多年前杀害韦恩夫妇的凶手
The Wayne murders, years back.
那是莫克森下的单子, 他雇佣了谁?
That was one of Moxon's contracts. Who did he hire?
清醒点, 蝙蝠
Get real, Bats.
那事发生的时候我们这些人都还在少管所里呢
Most of us were still in reform school when that happened.
我所知道的只有...
What I do know...
莫克森不是今晚唯一要"离场"的人
...is that maybe Moxon ain't the only one checking out tonight.
你们中有人知道些事情
One of you knows something...
而我有一整晚的时间来找到这答案
...and I've got all night to find out who.
蝙蝠侠, 克制你自己
Batman, restrain yourself.
魅影陌客, 你最好有重要的事情
Phantom Stranger, this had better be important.
非常重要
Very.
你这次进行调查的方式令我不安
I'm alarmed at the way you're conducting this investigation.
别处闹鬼去, 我很忙
Go haunt a house. I'm busy.
蝙蝠侠, 我来这里是想让你了解你父母的死
Batman, I'm here to offer you an insight into your parents' demise.
你知道什么?
What do you know?
几乎全部
Most things.
先警告你, 你可能会为今晚所见之事动摇
Be warned, you might be shaken by what you learn here tonight.
第三届年度慈善活动 今夜主题: 有翼生物
这和万圣节派对有什么关系?
What does a Halloween party have to do with...?
哥谭
Gotham.
三十多年前
More than three decades ago.
等等, 那对夫妇
Wait, that couple.
没错, 蝙蝠侠, 那是你的父母
Yes, Batman. They're your parents.
我很久没见他们, 自从...
I haven't seen them since...
我知道, 那一晚
I know. That night.
作为这个短暂存在的维度的参观者
Know that as a visitor to this temporal plane...
你不能做任何能改变他们不幸命运的事情
...there is nothing you can do that will alter their unfortunate fates.
我记得他的那套衣服
I remember that costume of his.
它一定在我设计制♥服♥时潜意识影响了我
It must have been in the back of my mind when I designed this one.
看来你的设计被注意到了
It seems your creativity has not gone unnoticed.
我还以为我是这里唯一的蝙蝠呢
And here I thought I was going to be one of a kind.
我想英雄所见略同, 这位...?
I guess great minds think alike, Mr.?
啊, 我叫马龙, 火... 马修·马龙
Uh, Malone. Mat... Matthew Malone.
托马斯·韦恩, 这位是我的夫人, 玛莎
Thomas Wayne. This is my wife, Martha.
哦, 天啊, 你可真友好
Oh, my, you're friendly, aren't you?
嘿! 你干什么...?
Hey, what are you...?
只要得到想要的东西我们马上就走
We'll be out of here as soon as we get what we came for.
是莫克森
It's Moxon.
捐款箱
把手拿开!
Hands off.
你说英雄所见怎么来着?
What was it you said about great minds?
玛莎!
Martha.
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表