剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
Huh?
雌狐? 宝贝, 是我啊, 野兽
Vixen? Honey, it's me, B'wany.
你的未婚夫
Your fianc?
斯塔罗万岁
Starro lives.
这个设备已经完成了它的工作了
This device has played its part.
我的主人已经找到了道路
My master's way is now clear.
再见, 蝙蝠侠
Goodbye, Batman.
那是什么?
What have we here?
有意思
Intriguing.
改变计划
Change of plans.
星际实验室
斯塔罗万岁
Starro lives.
斯塔罗万岁
Starro lives.
它像一个电池
It's like a battery.
储存着能量
Storing the energy...
当斯塔罗到来时它就可以把能量传输给它
...in order to pass it on to Starro when he arrives.
我不在乎它的原理, 赶紧想办法把它取下来
I don't care how it works. Just find a way to take it off.
你们竟敢对抗斯塔罗?
You have the audacity to deny Starro?
那么就接受你们的命运
Then embrace your fate...
向你们的爱人说永别吧
...and kiss your loved ones a final goodbye.
长久以来
- For untold eons... - For untold eons...
我在宇宙中游荡
...I have roamed the cosmos...
征服和毁灭我所经过的每一个星球
...conquering and devouring all who crossed my path.
所有抵抗我的人
Those few who resisted my will...
终将臣服于我
...eventually succumbed.
无一例外
Thus, it has been and shall ever be.
你们的星球, 如此富饶
- And your planet, so rich... - And your planet, so rich with life...
如此多的英雄
...so many heroes...
令我欣喜若狂
...intoxicating.
我很快就会到来
I will be there soon.
谁要来?
Who will be here?
噢
Oh.
0,0,
好吧, 我们还等什么
Well, what are we waiting for?
纸尿布
啊哈!
Aha!
纸尿布运输车!
Diaper truck!
别打地球的主意
Earth's off the menu.
我们得救他们, 我们得救雌狐
We have to save them. We have to save Vixen.
斯塔罗是不可阻挡的
Starro will not be stopped from claiming his prize.
我也一样
Nor will I.
你的同伙失败了
Your allies have failed.
现在斯塔罗要进食了
Now Starro feeds.
嘿,.我们还活着
Hey, we're alive.
这是?
Is this?
海绵. 我在我们撞击之前改变了混凝土的结构
Foam rubber. I transmuted the concrete just before we hit.
干得好, 杰森
Way to go, Jason.
我们活下来了, 但我们无法阻止斯塔罗
We survived, but we're no closer to stopping Starro.
隧♥道♥, 它通向体育馆的地下
The tunnel, it leads under the stadium.
我们可以利用它疏散人群
We can use it to evacuate the prisoners.
但是你的能量会吸引那些寄生虫直接来找你
But with your powers, the parasites will be drawn right to you.
要疏散群众...
Then in order to rescue the civilians...
就要变成群众
We'll need to be civilians.
不♥穿♥装备参加战斗
Going into battle, virtually naked.
玩具公♥司♥可不会喜欢这点子
The toy company isn't gonna like this one bit.
你为什么为斯塔罗卖♥♥命? 你从中能获得什么好处?
Why do you work with Starro? What do you get out of it?
斯塔罗曾侵蚀我的世界
Starro came to feed on my world.
但我们卡拉玛星人对它的脑控免疫...
But the people of Klaramar were not susceptible to his mind-control...
并且拒绝为它提供食物
...and would not provide him sustenance.
如果斯塔罗无法控制或进食
What Starro cannot control or devour...
它就要进行毁灭
He destroys.
我和它达成了一个交易, 我替它卖♥♥命
A bargain was struck, and I agreed to be his herald...
帮助它寻找可以侵略的世界
...tracking down other worlds on which the conqueror could feed.
来我们这边, 我们可以一起打败斯塔罗
Work with us, we can all defeat Starro together...
你的人♥民♥会平安的
...and your people will be safe.
猎物总是在猎人面前寻求仁慈
The prey always looks for mercy before the kill.
体育馆座位
区
出口
停车场
这边来, 注意脚下
This way. Watch your step.
快点
Show me some hustle, people.
胆敢掠夺我食物的人
He who would dare rob me of my meal...
我下一个就来吃你
...shall be the next to sate my hunger.
战碟, 装备我
Skeets, suit me up.
沙兟...!
Shaza...!
比利
Billy.
我有些无聊了
I have become bored...
但你勾起了我的兴趣
...but you interest me.
好吧, 我知道了, 你觉得我是个笑话. 你不是一个人
Okay, I get it. You think I'm a joke. Join the club.
笑话? 不
A joke? No.
我从未被如此吸引
I've never been more impressed.
如果这些孢子就像是电池
If these spores are like batteries...
那么它们能容纳的能量一定是有限的
...then there's a limit to the energy they can hold.
沙赞!
Shazam!
没用
Didn't work.
有用
It did.
我们可以这样阻止他
That's how we stop him.
再喊一遍
Shout it again.
沙赞!
Shazam!
沙赞!
Shazam!
沙赞!
Shazam!
主人?
Master?
结束了, 无脸猎人. 斯塔罗吸收了太多它消化不了的能量
It's over, Hunter. Starro bit off more than he could chew.
斯塔罗完了, 蝙蝠侠, 但我没有
Over for Starro, Batman. Not for me.
我有新的武器来散播死亡和毁灭了
I have a new weapon to spread death and destruction...
拥有我的前主人做梦都想不到的强大力量
...on a scale my late master never dreamed of.
什么武器?
What is this weapon?
就是你
You.
野兽侠
B'wana Beast.
未完待续
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表