剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
谢谢你把我们带到这, 小崽子
Thank you for leading me here, whelp.
这个时代的财富远远超过了我们之前的预想
The riches of this erafar exceed those of our primitive future.
但你马上就要成为历史了
But now it is time you became history.
小的们, 进攻
Serviteks, attack.
抱歉, 蝙蝠侠
Sorry, Batman.
我们冒险把米斯菲特通过虫洞带到这里来
We risked the Misfitfollowing us through the wormhole...
因为我们发现只在你的时代才有打败他的方法
...because our only hope of defeating him was found in your time.
无需道歉, 卡曼迪
No apologies necessary, Kamandi.
正义之门永远向你和肯纳斯医生敞开
The Portal of Justice is always open to you and Dr. Canus.
现在, 我们需要什么来阻止他?
Now, what do we need to stop him?
传说中的"五五开"模块, 要用来作为这个脑波阻碍装置的能源
The fabled five-five modules, which power this mind-wave jamming device.
我从没听说过这个东西
Never heard of them.
看来我们只能像往常一样依靠勇气和头脑了
Guess we'll have to rely on old-fashioned fisticuffs and true grit.
嘿, 哈! 克利拉克, 出发
Hi-ho, Kliklak, away.
如果我能找些帮手或许可以扭转局面
If I can recruit some backup, perhaps we can turn the tide.
弟兄们
Brethren...
我号♥召你们加入这场战斗
...I call upon you to aid in this battle.
解开你们的项圈拿起武器
Free yourselves of your shackles and take up arms.
你们根本就不是米斯菲特的对手
You're no match for the mind of the Misfit.
找到了! "五五开"模块
Eureka! The five-five modules.
你是指一盒A号♥电池吗
You mean a pack of double-A batteries.
看看它蕴藏的能量
Behold the awesome energy.
我恳请你们, 我长满羽毛的朋友
I beg you, my feathered friends.
加入我们对抗我们共同的敌人, 快来啊
Join us against our common foe. Rise up.
别管他们了, 肯纳斯医生, 接着这个
Never mind them, Dr. Canus. Coming at you.
现在, 米斯菲特, 见识一下地球上最强大武器的威力吧
Now, Misfit, feel the fury of Earth's mightiest weapon.
米斯菲特, 你的头脑风暴结束了
Misfit, your mental maelstrom is over.
干得漂亮, 卡曼迪
Good work, Kamandi.
无论何时你需要帮助的话, 我都能通过虫洞赶到
Whenever you need help, I'm only a wormhole away.
谢谢你, 蝙蝠侠
Thanks, Batman.
马上就要离开这个人与动物和谐相处的天堂了, 我真难过
I'm sad to leave this paradise where man and animal live side by side.
这些人应该感到羞愧
These people should be ashamed of themselves.
请把动物当人看待
Treating animals like humans.
还是走吧, 博士
Better get going, doc.
哥谭规定遛狗必须牵绳
Gotham has a leash law.
邪恶冥思螨!
又完成了一次完美的抢劫
Another flawlessly executed heist.
多亏有才智过人的我, 希瓦纳博士
Thanks to the superior intellect of me, Dr. Sivana.
又要在牢里待上十年了, 你这个残忍♥的物理学家
And another 10 years behind bars, you fiendish physicist.
蝙蝠笨蛋, 我要糊你一脸的科学, 大笨蛋
Bat Boob. Have a face full of science, you big lummox.
如果你够聪明的话, 早就应该吸取教训, 希瓦纳
A smart man would have learned his lesson a long time ago, Sivana.
你说对了, 蝙蝠侠
You're right, Batman.
如果我是个聪明人, 我早该知道
If I were a smart man, I would have realized...
我无法单独打败你
...I could never defeat you alone.
是啊, 聪明人会找帮手
Yes, a smart man would have gotten help.
噢, 等等, 我是个聪明人
Oh, wait. I am a smart man.
所以我找了
And I did.
蝙蝠笨蛋, 来认识一下邪恶怪兽协会
Bat Boob, meet the Monster Society of Evil.
福西特市最邪恶的犯罪联盟
The vilest villains of Fawcett City united.
我们将携手征服宇宙
Together, we'll conquer the universe.
来吧, 孩子们, 把他撕碎
All right, boys. Tear him apart.
俗话说得好, 蝙蝠侠
It's true what they say, Batman.
人多力量大
There is strength in numbers.
该死! 威兹电视台
Blast! Whiz TV News.
就是说奶酪拼盘-神奇家族, 马上就要来了
Which means that cheese tray, the Marvel Family, will be here any second.
热狗和柠檬汁? 是要庆祝什么吗?
Hot dogs and lemonade? Are we celebrating something?
庆祝福西特市又一个完美的一天
Just another picture-perfect day in Fawcett City.
号♥外, 号♥外, 大家快来看啊
Extra, extra. Read all about it.
神奇家族一起聚餐啦
Marvel Family meets for eats.
发生什么事了吗? 弗雷德
What you got there, Freddy?
是我写的一篇详细报道
It's a hard-hitting exposé I've been working on...
关于一个孤儿获得了超能力
...about a lonely orphan given superpowers...
并且和失散多年的姐姐团聚了...
...and reunited with his long-lost sister...
他姐姐也有超能力
...who's also given superpowers.
姐弟两人联合通过给予超能力
And together, they team up to save a newsboy...
拯救了一个报童
...by giving him superpowers.
天啊, 这听起来也太完美了, 我迫不及待想看看了
Gosh, sounds too good to be true. I can't wait to read it.
哦, 大新闻
Uh-oh, breaking news.
天啊, 我们的死对头们联手了
Holy moly. Our greatest foes have joined forces.
看来是时候说出那个带有魔力的词了
Looks like it's time for the magic words.
我不是指"请"或者"谢谢"
And I don't mean "please" or "thank you."
沙赞(Shazam)原名神奇队长(Captain Marvel), DC收♥购♥其版权期间, 漫威创造同名人物并注册商标, 导致重名
- 沙赞! - 神奇队长!
- Shazam! - Captain Marvel!
后DC改其称号♥为沙赞(Shazam), N52正式改名
你们这个邪恶的团体是不会长久的, 希瓦纳
Your fiendish fellowship will never last, Sivana.
那你愿意告诉我这是为什么吗? 蝙蝠笨蛋
And pray tell, why is that, Bat Boob?
因为每个人都知道你这种罪犯
Because everyone knows villains like you...
和任何人都合不来
...don't play well with others.
让神奇家族来教教你如何合作吧
Let the Marvel Family show you how it's done.
哇哦, 原来是大红奶酪带着他的古尔贡佐拉奶酪来了
Well, if it isn't the Big Red Cheese and his two gorgonzolas.
gorgonzolas: 戈尔贡佐拉奶酪, 表面有粉斑, 内部呈淡黄色, 和青少年青涩的内心和脸上的雀斑相呼应
swiss: 指瑞士奶酪, 疏松多孔, 寓意让属下把他们扎穿
快把他们变成瑞士奶酪
Turn them into Swiss.
准备好投降了吗? 希瓦纳
Ready to surrender, Sivana?
你们这群稚气未脱的假好人
You overgrown do-gooders have the minds of children...
等你们见识了能改变年龄的年轻射线
...which is exactly what you'll be...
就会露出本来的面目了
...when you feel the burn of my age-reversing youth ray.
还可能再回到你们还在妈妈肚子里的时候, 哈哈
Prepare to be unborn again. Ha-ha.
结束了, 希瓦纳
It's over, Sivana.
不, 这只是开始, 神奇崽子们
No, this is only the beginning, Marvels.
你还好吗, 蝙蝠侠?
Are you okay, Batman?
我不知道... 我...
I don't know. L...
我感觉好奇怪
I feel weird.
我的天啊
Holy moly.
笨蛋们, 我设计了巨大的死亡射线来摧毁福西特市
Idiots. I design a giant death ray that will bring Fawcett City to its knees...
而你们我只不过需要去偷一个小小的零件
...and all I ask in return is for you to steal a few measly parts.
显然, 对一个傻帽联盟来说, 我报的期望太高了
But apparently, that's too much to expect from this confederacy of dunce caps.
如果每件事都要我亲自去做, 那我要这个怪兽联盟来干嘛?
What good is a Monster Society of Evil if I have to do everything?
我们只是遵循你的指示...
We were just following your orders.
够了
Enough.
我认为问题不在协会本身
I believe the problem is not with the society itself...
而在于它的领导者
...but with its leadership.
我拥有地球上最聪明的头脑
I possess the most brilliant mind on Earth.
你凭什么认为你能做的更好?
You have the audacity to think you could do better?
我相信我能做的更好
I know I could do better.
实际上, 我能轻而易举的将你这个设计如此之差的...
In fact, I could increase the power of your poorly designed death ray...
死亡射线的威力提高一百倍
...by 100-fold with ease.
呸, 即使你能做到, 你也永远不可能打败神奇家族
Pfft. Even if you could, you'd never be able to defeat the Marvels.
所以必须让他们自相残杀
But that's why they must defeat themselves.
当然, 这需要借助一点我意念控制的力量
Of course, with a little persuasion from my powers of thought control.
或许是时候选择新领导人了
Maybe it's time to look into new leadership.
- 大家同意吗? - 是
- All in favor? - Aye.
- 有人反对吗? - 不
- All opposed? - Nay.
那就这么定了
Then it's settled.
明智的选择, 福西特市即将迎来有史以来最强大的敌人
A wise decision, for Fawcett City has never faced a more powerful foe...
我冥思螨了
...than Mr. Mind.
我曾和社会败类, 杀人狂, 外星暴君交手
I've battled criminal scum, homicidal maniacs and alien despots.
但我从来没遭受过这么可怕的伤害
But no one's ever done anything as horrible as this to me before.
别担心, 蝙蝠侠
Don't worry, Batman.
我们会找出阻止你年轻下去的方法
We'll figure out a way to stop the de-aging process.
变年轻? 我说的是这个
De-aging process? I'm talking about this.
别管了, 我们必须在我变得更小之前
Regardless, we must stop the Monster Society of Evil...
阻止怪兽联盟
...before I get any younger.
我们最后一次交手过后, 他们带着一块晶体逃走了
After our last encounter, they escaped with a lens made to detect dark matter...
那块晶体可以通过模拟黑洞的引力来检测暗物质
...by mimicking the gravitational force of a black hole.
天啊, 蝙蝠侠, 你懂得可真多
Gosh, you sure know your science, Batman.
噢, 小意思, 玛丽
Aw, shucks, Mary.
咳咳, 而且他们还从这些地方偷了别的零件
Ahem. They've since stolen the following components from these locations.
即使不用所罗门的智慧也知道他们在制♥造♥某种武器
Doesn't take the wisdom of Solomon to see they're building some weapon.
而且他们找齐了所有零件
And they have everything they need.
除了能量来源
Except a power source.
对, 而且只有一个地方可能有适合这种规模的能源
Yes, there's only one possible power source for a design of this scale:
福西特市的超级对撞机
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表