剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
And you gotta hit them with a good one-liner like:
"你们唯一能见到的保险库只有铁狱的单人牢房♥"
"The only vault you're gonna see is the solitary pen at Iron Heights Prison."
至少我们有一个小明星
At least we have one star pupil.
继续保持, 金丝雀
Keep up the good work, Canary.
你在干嘛, 小伙子? 做白日梦吗?
What are you doing, son? Day dreaming?
我定位到他了, 开始行动
I found his position. Let's move.
多年来我一直为您保留着它
I kept it for you all these years...
就像我一直为您的伟大计划服务一样
...just like I've kept working on your master plan...
以便您被解救后, 一切都已经准备妥当
...so that everything would be ready once I devised a way to release you.
没有军队的国王意义何在?
What good is a throne when I have no army?
哦, 不必担心, 主人
Oh, don't worry, master.
我已经修复了您的武器
I've repaired your weapon...
而且为了实现我们崇高的追求准备了一份更大的惊喜
...and have a much bigger surprise in store that will help our noble quest.
可能你不这么觉得, 但是我们也给小蝙蝠穿过小鞋
May not seem like it to you, but we give Bats a hard time too.
我不一样
It's different with me.
你说得对, 孩子, 你的确不一样
You're right, kiddo, it sure is.
野猫?
Wildcat?
其他人呢? 他们把所有人都救出去了吗?
Where are the others? Did they get everyone out?
是的, 但是我们被爆♥炸♥分散了
Yeah, but we got separated in the blast...
加油, 金丝雀, 站起来. 我们得离开了
Come on, Canary, get up. We need to move.
戴娜, 能听见我吗?
Dinah, can you hear me?
醒醒
Wake up.
泰德, 我要你向我保证
Ted, I need you to promise...
保证你会好好照料我的小女儿
Promise me that you'll watch over my little girl.
戴娜... 别... 午夜神医会治好你的
Dinah. No. Dr. Mid-Nite will be here and he can help.
太迟了, 泰德
It's too late, Ted.
我要你向我保证, 好吗?
But I need you to promise me, okay?
好好照料我的小女儿
Watch over my little angel.
我永远不会让她离开我的视线的
I'll never let her out of my sight.
我原先不知道
I never knew.
但我现在已经是一个成年人了
But I'm a grown woman now...
我现在已经能照顾自己了, 多亏你的教育
...and because of you, I can look out for myself.
你说的对
You're right.
让我们去打击罪犯, 好叫那老太太骄傲一番
Let's make the old lady proud and go bust some skulls.
所有人都会臣服在我和我的机器人♥大♥军脚下
All will kneel before Degaton and my robot army.
很快世界的命运就会为我掌握
Soon the world's destiny will be mine to mold.
你的疯狂机器行军到头了, 德加顿
Your mechanized march of madness ends here, Degaton.
今天唯一臣服的只有你
The only one kneeling today will be you...
在正义脚下
...at the feet of justice.
说的好, 孩子
Good one, kid.
我本想建议你也臣服于我
I'd suggest you kneel before me too...
但我又想了想
...but on second thought...
决定不给你这个机会
I'd rather you didn't have the choice.
好多了
Much better.
现在你真的融入正义会社那些老古董了
Now you fit in with the other Justice Society relics.
永远不要低估老年人, 徳加顿
Never underestimate the elderly, Degaton.
有了这个, 我能把秒变成时
With this, I can turn seconds into hours.
超速人
Speedster.
你一小时的力量, 减少到只有一秒
Your hour of power, reduced to a mere second.
Poetry in motion, master.
诗情画意啊, 主人
把如此可爱的小东西变成老巫婆, 真是可惜
A shame to wither such a pretty little thing into an old hag.
哦, 随便吧
Oh, well.
我只不过离开了你一会会儿
I turn my back on you for two seconds...
你就变成八十岁的老头了, 还被机器人团团围住
...and suddenly you're 80 years old and covered in robots.
你俩玩够了没
If you two are done playing around...
我们得把矛抢过来
...we need to get that spear.
老人优先
Age before beauty.
不, 只有主人才能使用这把长矛
No, only the master can wield the spear.
滚开, 书呆子
Move it, nerd.
接稳了, 老头
Look alive, old man.
这就是"老年人"的本事, 狂妄的年轻人
That's "senior citizen" to you, whippersnapper.
现在我要让你看看书呆子的能耐
Now I'll show you what a nerd can do...
你个老蠢蛋
...you decrepit dolt.
来过两招吧, 波因德克斯特
Let's dance, poindexter.
噢, 该死
Oh, nerts.
你, 跟你没用的妈一样
You, like your worthless mother...
破坏了我的计划
...have heaped ruin upon my plans.
你家绝后了
Your bloodline ends now.
我能这么打一天
I could do this all day.
就目前的情况来看, 你怕是真要打一天了
From the looks of it, you may have to.
他们不停地涌上来了
They keep on coming.
你的母亲没教育过你不能打女人吗?
Didn't your mother ever tell you it's not nice to hit a lady?
你本可以做我麾下一员大将的, 蝙蝠侠
You would have made a fine general in my army, Batman.
看看四周
but look around.
你们人数太少了
You're outnumbered 20 to 1.
唯一的区别就是
One difference...
我的队友拥有感情而且永不言弃
...my army has heart and never gives up.
金丝雀, 是时候来点震耳欲聋的掌声了
Canary, time to bring down the house.
好了, 小子们
Okay, boys.
我来招待你们了
I'm going to entertain the troops.
不!
No!
声音就像她妈妈的一样美妙
Sings just like her mama.
你毁了我的军队
You destroyed my men.
但他们不会白死
But they won't have died in vain.
你们会为他们陪葬
You'll join them in Valhalla.
德加顿, 住手!
Degaton, no!
矛已经损坏了, 它会...
The spear's damaged, it'll...
皮尔·德加顿篡改时间的那一刻就决定了他的命运
Per Degaton sealed his fate the moment he tampered with time.
并且他再一次挫败于美国正义会社
And the second he messed with the Justice Society of America.
徐哪去了?
Where is Zee?
嗯, 我希望铁狱配备了保姆
Well, I sure hope Iron Heights has a nursery.
就算没有我在你耳边唠叨
Even without me barking in your ear...
你也成为了一名英雄
...you turned into quite a hero.
你的母亲也会同意这一点的
Your old lady would've approved.
如果我们有的时候把你当孩子对待
If we sometimes treat you like kids...
那是因为我们将你视如己出
...it's because we think of you as our own.
谢谢, 伙计们
Thanks, guys.
美国正义会社不仅仅是一个超级英雄团队
The Justice Society is more than just a superhero team...
更是一个家庭
...it's a family.
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表