剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
或许这个能帮他们放松些
Perhaps, this will help lighten them up a bit?
就算我出局, 也要拉你当垫背, 小丑
If I'm going down, I'm taking you with me, Joker.
史上最棒的死亡竞速!
Best Death Race ever!
可... 可是... 女猎手小姐呢?
But...? But...? What about Miss Huntress?
看那!
There.
加油! 加油! 从里面跳出来!
Come on, come on, leap clear.
她... 她没能逃掉
She... She didn't make it.
没时间默哀了
No time to mourn now.
太糟糕了, 她还挺迷人的
Too bad. She was quite fetching.
不过话说回来, 没死亡怎么能叫死亡竞速
Still, what's a Death Race without a little death?
这个装置可以产生电磁脉冲
This doohickey generates an electro-magnetic pulse...
在这个力场囚笼上切出一个洞
that'll carve a hole in the cell's force field,
虽然只能持续一瞬间
but only for a split second.
这个时间刚好够一支箭穿过去
Just enough time get one arrow through.
但是你没有箭了
But you don't have any arrows.
现在吗, 绿箭先生?
Now, Mr. Arrow?
- 现在! - 现在!
- Now! - Now!
值了
Totally worth it.
谢啦, 伙计
Thanks, Guy.
抓紧吧, 我们的时间可不多了
Now hustle. We don't have much time.
快点, 伙计们
Move it, team.
哟呼~ 英雄男孩们~ 是不是忘了谁啊?
Yoohoo! Hero-boys. Forget someone?
不
No
就这样, 蝙蝠侠, 就这样保持几秒别动
That's it, Batman. Just hold still a second longer.
好了, 这就是战争之月的能量核了
Okay, this is Warmoon's energy core.
我们来搞点破坏吧?
Think we can do some damage?
哦耶
Oh, yeah.
胜者: 蝙蝠侠
胜者: 蝙蝠侠
胜者: 蝙蝠侠
真好玩, 再来一遍吧
That was fun. Let's do it again.
你真棒, 还有妳也不赖
Bravo, and brava.
你们的比赛非常精彩
You ran a magnificent race.
残忍♥, 狡猾, 做到了我所能要求的一切
Ruthless and cunning. All that I could have asked.
你们也确实羞辱了我的手下
And you certainly humiliated my champion.
准确的说, 是前手下
My ex-champion, that is.
不幸的是, 一个满是英雄的麻烦世界
Unfortunately, I really have no use...
留着于我毫无用处, 例如地球
for a troublesome hero-laden world such as Earth.
所以我还是要毁掉它
So I'm still gonna blow it up.
但你承诺过的
But you promised.
给你个忠告
Word to the wise:
永远不要相信一个拥有战争之月的人
Never trust someone who has a Warmoon.
的确, 我真的没信
Actually, I didn't.
我的... 我的战争之月!
My... My Warmoon!
说吧, 蒙戈, 你自己知道台词
Go on, Mongul, you know you wanna say it.
"该死, 又失败了"
"Curses, foiled again."
很聪明, 人类
Very clever, humans.
为此, 临走之前我要杀光你们所有人!
Just for that, I will destroy all of you before I go!
又错了, 蒙戈
Wrong again, Mongul.
你唯一要去的地方是欧阿监狱里的单人牢房♥
The only place you're going is a small cell on Oa.
嚯, 就挨了一拳, 真弱鸡
Heh, one punch. What a mook.
等等, 你是说你和蝙蝠没在蒙特卡洛比赛过?
Wait, you mean you and Bats never raced in Monte Carlo?
我们在那儿打倒过钟王
Well, we did bust the Clock King there.
蝙蝠侠让坏人不得空闲
Batman kept the bad guy busy...
而我来解除滴答作响的威胁
...while I destroyed his Tick Tock Terror.
所以在比赛开始前蝙蝠侠和你说的那些...?
So when Batman confronted you before the race...?
他在向我透露计划
He was tipping me off to the plan.
你也参与了吗?
And you were in on it too?
可能吧
Maybe.
所以, 谁想去吃披萨!
So who wants to go out for pizza?
我请客哦~
My treat.
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表