剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
( 童子军大露营 )
CAMP SCOUT JAMBOREE
哦, 祝你健康
Oh, gesundheit.
法律的长胳膊!
你是否愿意发誓你将永远效忠于善良与正义
Do you swear allegiance to the side of goodness and right?
我愿意
I do.
你是否会让各地怯懦迷信的罪犯胆战心惊
Will you strike terror into cowardly and superstitious criminals everywhere?
我愿意
I will.
你是否会作为我打击犯罪的学徒
Will you pit your prodigious strength and keen intellect...
以自己惊人的力量和高绝的才智来对抗黑暗势力?
...against the forces of darkness as my crime-fighting apprentice?
当然, 塑胶, 无论你说什么, 都会如此
Sure, Plas. Whatever you say.
那么, 伍兹·温克斯
In that case, Woozy Winks...
在我自身力量的见证下, 我准许你为我委任的助手
...by the power I've invested in me, I make you my duly deputized sidekick.
热狗
Hot dog.
现在我们去橡胶洞吧
And now to the Plas Cave.
哇哦, 老大
Wow, boss.
你把这地方伪装得像你的车♥库♥那样
You disguised it all up so it looks like your garage.
啊哈哈, 就是这样, 伍兹
Ah, ha, ha. Exactly, Woozy.
我从蝙蝠侠那里学到了计谋的重要性
I learned from Batman himself the importance of guile.
更不要提这些装备了
Not to mention gear.
橡胶镖
The Plastic-rang,
橡胶盾
the Plastic-shield,
橡胶袋
plastic bags.
哇哦, 塑胶, 你就像是蝙蝠侠啊
Wow, Plas. You're just like Batman.
啊, 我正在尝试呢, 伍兹, 蝙蝠是自律和自控的典型代表
Aw, I'm trying, Woozy. Bats is the epitome of self-discipline and control.
我希望以他为榜样
I'm hoping that following his example...
能帮助我在这那些领域解决我自己的问题
...might help with my own problems in those areas.
你? 还有自控问题?
You? Self-control problems?
哈! 别瞎说了
Ha! Get out of here.
让我们来复习下如何发出秘密危险警报吧
Let's go over the secret danger-alert whistle, shall we?
很像了
Close enough.
现在, 咱们俩行善者该去行善了
Now let us two do-gooders do some good.
如果你们玩够了扮演蝙蝠侠和罗宾的过家家游戏
If you boys are all done playing Batman and Robin...
是时候带宝宝和炸肉排去博物馆了
...it's time to take baby and Schnitzel to the museum.
噢, 拉蒙娜
Oh, Ramona.
不要对我说"噢, 拉蒙娜", 爱德华·奥布莱恩
Don't you "Oh, Ramona" me, Edward O'Brien.
你保证过的
You promised.
孩子需要多接触上流阶级的文化
Baby needs to be exposed to culture and class.
是的, 但我们还有犯罪巡逻
Yeah, but we have crime patrol.
你可得小心点, 孩子可不是树上长出来的, 你知道的
And you be careful. Babies don't grow on trees, you know.
呃, 我现在希望我们带着那个塑料袋了
Ugh, I wish we had that plastic bag now.
做好笔记, 伍兹, 伟大的犯罪斗士斗士都是一心多用的
Take note, Woozy. The great crime-fighters multitask.
我们一边带宝宝接受上流高雅文化的熏陶
We'll expose baby to this classy long-hair stuff...
一边完成我们的犯罪巡逻
...and go on crime patrol at the same time.
看着点儿路
Watch where you're going.
现在这也算艺术了?
This is what passes as art nowadays?
做作而无灵气
It's pretentious, uninspired...
这些要值大概一百万刀
And worth about a million bucks.
一百万刀?
A million bucks?
你现在露出那种眼神了, 塑胶
Now you're getting that look in your eyes, Plas.
记住, 自控!
Remember, self-control.
炸肉排!!
Schnitzel!
愚蠢的墙
Stupid wall.
现在又怎么了?
What is it now?
天啦, 是橡胶脖子
Great gadzooks. Rubberneck.
那个庞大的橡胶怪物在博物馆里找什么?
What's that ogre-sized latex leviathan doing nosing around the museum?
你看着宝宝和炸肉排, 我去抓那个现行犯
You watch baby and Schnitzel while I go catch this criminal red-handed.
什么都看不见, 你呢, 宝宝?
Can't see nothing. Can you, baby?
宝宝?
Baby?
啊噢, 该死
Aw, nuts.
我能伸展到天涯海角,
却触碰不到你的心
m 843 62 l 982 1 985 72 850 129
m 835 79 l 1009 16 997 68 850 129
啊哈! 橡胶脖子, 我可抓住你的现行了
Aha! Rubberneck, I've caught you red-handed.
你二次运球了, 橡胶脖子, 这可是重罪
You double dribbled, Rubberneck. That's a penalty.
你将被判黑门监狱十到二十年的有期徒刑
Ten to twenty years in Blackgate Prison.
宝宝! 炸肉排!
Baby! Schnitzel!
噢, 我的... 宝宝!
Oh, my... Baby!
炸肉排! 从那里下来!
Schnitzel! Get down here!
伍兹过来了
Woozy's coming.
如果你不介意的话, 蝙蝠侠, 这大块头是我的
If you don't mind, Batman, this big maroon is all mine.
唯一离开这里的方法就是穿过我
The only way out of here is through me.
哈哈, 将军
Ha, ha. Check and mate.
嘿! 那是公共财产
Hey, that's city property.
哦, 天哪, 没系紧的鞋带, 这可很危险
Oh, dear, an untied shoelace. That could be dangerous.
这样好多了
That's better.
伍兹(你晕吗)
Woozy.
不, 蝙蝠, 我很好, 谢谢你
No, Bats, I'm fine. Thanks to you.
不, 我的意思是, 你是伍兹吧(你有点晕吧)
No, I meant, you're Woozy.
不, 不, 从没感觉更好过了
No, really, never been better.
助手啊
Sidekicks.
那傻大个几乎伤到了我的家人, 他得付出代价
That dumb oaf almost hurt my family, now he's gonna pay.
现在可不是被情绪冲昏头的时候, 塑胶
Now is not the time to let your emotions get the best of you, Plas.
谢了, 蝙蝠, 没有你我可做不到
Thanks, Bats. Couldn't have done it without you.
谢谢你了, 鳗鱼
Thank you, Eel.
有了这个我可以一劳永逸地消灭你了
This is just what I needed to obliterate you once and for all.
你清楚这个计划, 对吗, 伍兹
You know the plan, right, Woozy?
当然
Of course.
如果拉蒙娜问我们把宝宝带去了哪儿
If Ramona asks where we took baby...
不要提到橡胶脖子, 转移话题
...don't mention Rubberneck, and change the subject.
噢, 宝宝, 你去哪儿了, 我可担心了
Oh, baby. Where were you? I was so worried.
哈, 哈, 没什么可担心的, 甜心
Ha, ha. Nothing to worry about, sugar.
我们只不过在无聊的老博物馆里度过了刺♥激♥的一晚
Just a stimulating evening at the boring old museum.
啊, 不知道今晚电视上有些什么节目呢
Uh, I wonder what's on the old telly tonight.
—得到了博物馆骚乱的监控录像
- Obtained security footage of the disturbance at the Museum of Art.
但更令人不安的是...
But even more disturbing...
啊哦
Uh-oh.
走失的宝宝和可怜无助的猎犬陷入极大的危险
Lost infant and adorable, helpless dachshund in imminent danger.
哦, 老天
Oh, boy.
这让人不禁疑问看孩子的大人在哪
Makes one wonder where the adult supervision is here.
呃...
Uh...
我无话可说
I got nothing.
你就是控制不了自己, 是吗
You just couldn't control yourself, could you?
你搞砸了一次又一次
You have screwed up again and again...
而我一直支持你, 但上帝作证, 这次我受够了!
...and I have stood by you, but so help me, this time I am through!
塑胶, 是找你的
Plas, it's for you.
抱歉打扰你了
Sorry to interrupt.
蝙蝠侠, 快进来. 亲爱的, 是蝙蝠侠
Batman, come in, come in. Honey, it's Batman.
我得和蝙蝠侠谈谈, 他有个日程安排表的, 蝙蝠侠嘛, 他很忙
Gotta talk with Batman. He's on a schedule, it's Batman, very busy.
和我怀疑的一样, 你丢失了自己2.2克的身体
Just as I suspected. You're missing 2.2 grams of yourself.
我也觉得你瘦了点
I thought you looked thinner.
等等, 这是什么意思
Wait, what does that mean?
博物馆的抢劫不过是个陷阱
The robbery at the museum was just a ruse.
橡胶脖子跟着你到了那里
Rubberneck followed you in there.
一切都是为你设计的陷阱
It was all a setup to get to you.
但是为什么, 塑胶?
But why, Plas?
你想到有谁恨不得置你于死地吗
Can you think of anyone who has an ax to grind with you?
不, 完全想不到
No, can't think of a soul.
我可以
I can.
嘿, 是硬币
Hey, two bits.
就是他, 法官阁下, 不然我就不叫伊尔·奥布莱恩
It was him, Your Honor, or my name isn't Eel O'Brian.
风筝人是这一切的幕后主使
Kite Man was behind the whole caper.
我去调查跟踪几条线索
I'm going to follow a few leads.
我们一起去
Let's do this.
不
No.
风筝人就是想把你引出去
Kite Man is trying to draw you out.
在我们搞清楚他要干什么之前, 你最好和你的家人待在一起
Until we know what he's up to, it's best for you to stay here with your family.
噢, 好吧, 蝙蝠
Oh, okay, Bats.
全靠塑料人的这块身体残片
With this piece of Plastic Man's body...
我已经破译了他的分子结构
...I've decoded his molecular structure...
并且研发出了一种西塔射线, 不仅能影响他
...and developed a theta ray that will not only affect him...
还能影响任何被它击中的人
...but anyone it hits.
终于, 塑胶人要为我在监狱里受的几年折磨付出代价了
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表