剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
是他
It's him.
这就对了, 各位, 放松点儿
That's right, everyone, just take a breather.
不管怎么说, 为了注定失去的钱受伤
No sense in getting someone hurt...
这是毫无意义的
...over money you were all just gonna give away anyhow.
你的准头怎么样
How's your aim?
完美无缺, 朋友
Impeccable, old chum.
他逃走了
He's getting away.
往日已逝
That moment has passed.
幽灵, 这一切和你有什么关系
Spectre, what's your stake in all of this?
这取决于你
That depends on you.
我没空陪你和陌客玩猜谜游戏
I don't have time to play cosmic guessing games with you and the Stranger.
我终于发现了我父母被谋杀的动机
I've finally uncovered the motive behind my parents' murder.
你仍未满足
Yet you are restless.
我依旧得弄明白是谁扣动了扳机
I still need to know who pulled the trigger.
最后呢, 黑暗骑士?
And to what end, Dark Knight?
一旦你知道了凶手是谁你会怎么做?
What will you do once you find out?
我... 我不知道
L... I don't know.
世界上最伟大侦探当然会事先想好了
Surely the world's greatest detective has thought that far ahead.
你是复仇的精魂, 幽灵
You're the spirit of vengeance, Spectre.
一名逍遥法外三十多年的罪犯
A criminal has walked free for over three decades.
你一定知道他是谁
You have to know who he is.
你还没有回答我!
Don't walk away from me.
这一定是黑门监狱
This must be Blackgate Penitentiary.
十分钟, 彻尔
Ten minutes, Chill.
"彻尔"莫克森的遗言
"Chill." Moxon's last word.
那个持枪者的名字
He named the gunman.
你之前见过那个人吗?
You've seen that man before?
每当我闭上双眼都会见到
Every time I close my eyes.
在慈善晚宴逃跑之后还敢出现, 胆子够大的啊
You got some nerve showing up here after running out on the charity job.
抱歉, 老大
I'm sorry, boss.
对, 我从这里出去之后你会更"抱歉"
Yeah, and when I get out of here, you'll be even sorrier.
等等, 我会弥补的
Wait, listen. I'll make this right.
我可以帮你搞定托马斯·韦恩
I can even the score for you with Thomas Wayne.
是他让你进监狱的, 不是我
He's the reason you're in here, not me.
我会让他和他的家人受尽折磨
I'll make sure he suffers, him and his whole family.
随便了, 做得像个意外就行
Whatever. Just make it look like an accident.
所以他就这样夺走了我父母的生命, 如此随意
So just like that he signed away their lives, so casually.
毫无懊悔之心, 那脏眼眨都不眨
Without remorse. Without blinking a filthy eye.
正义何在?
Where was justice?
是啊, 到底哪去了呢
Where, indeed.
带我回蝙蝠洞, 马上!
Take me to the Batcave, now.
乔·彻尔ufeff
终于, 此人身份大白
At last, I have a name to go with that face.
所以我再问一次, 你要怎么对待凶手?
So again I ask, what will you do with this knowledge?
这一切将终结于黎明之前
This ends before dawn.
现在, 乔·彻尔是个在黑市里
These days, Joe Chill is an arms dealer...
倒卖♥♥武器给超级罪犯以获取利益的军♥火♥商
... who turns a profit selling weapons to super criminals on the black market.
今晚就有场交易
And there's a sale going down tonight.
这是个大家伙, 朋友
This is the big one, friends.
音波破坏者
The sonic disrupter.
可以发射出强烈的音波脉冲
Capable of emitting a sound-generated pulse so strong...
能够摧毁它所瞄准的任何东西
...it splinters anything it's aimed at.
所以, 来吧, 有人出价吗
So, come on, what am I bid?
好吧, 让我们换种方式展示
Okay, let me put it this way.
如果它能做到这个
If it can do this...
那想想用这玩意儿对付蝙蝠侠会怎样
...just think of what it will do to Batman.
- 一万 - 一万五
- Ten thousand. - Fifteen thousand.
两毛五
Two bits.
哈哈, 我只是活跃一下气氛
Ha, ha. Thought I'd lighten the mood.
不是我♥干♥的
Wasn't mine.
小蝙蝠, 直到你闪亮登场这才算一场派对, 对吧?
Batsy. It's just not a party till you show up, is it?
蝙蝠侠在这里, 把他埋了!
Batman's here. Plant him.
乔·彻尔
Joe Chill.
你是杀害了韦恩夫妇后潜逃的懦夫
You are the slinking coward who murdered Thomas and Martha Wayne.
那都是哪辈子的事情了
That was a lifetime ago.
那是我这辈子的事
Yes, my lifetime.
你毫不宽容, 毫不悔恨, 冷酷的杀死了他们, 彻尔
You took them without mercy or regret, and in cold blood, Chill.
你怎么知道的, 你怎么可能...
How do you know this? How could you possibly...?
我知道, 因为我亲眼见证了它的发生
I know because I watched it happen.
我知道, 因为我是被你谋杀的人的儿子
I know because I am the son of the man you murdered.
我就是布鲁斯·韦恩
I am Bruce Wayne.
不, 哦不
No. Oh, no.
他被打败了
He is beaten.
用你对正义的热忱抚平你的愤怒
Let your devotion to justice temper your rage.
他杀死了你的父母, 毁了你的人生
He took your parents. Ruined your life.
完成你的命运吧
Fulfill your destiny.
成为你被训练为的
Become what you have trained to be...
复仇的使者
...an agent of vengeance.
他知道你是谁了
He knows who you are.
如果这个人活着
If this man lives...
蝙蝠侠就会死
...Batman dies.
蝙蝠侠也许会死, 但布鲁斯·韦恩...
Batman may die, but Bruce Wayne...
绝不
...never.
伙计们, 你们得帮我
Guys, you gotta help me.
我曾为了一场活计杀了人, 而现在
Way back, I whacked a guy for a job, and now...
那家伙的儿子回来报仇了
... that guy's son is back for revenge.
那个儿子就是蝙蝠侠
That guy's son is Batman.
有什么好笑的?
What's funny?
你说我们要把蝙蝠侠的出现归功于你? 笑死人了
You're saying we owe Batman's existence to you? That's a killer.
所以蝙蝠侠老在背后盯着我们, 都是你的错
So it's your fault Batman's always on our backs.
不, 伙计们, 等等
No, guys. Wait.
哦, 对, 差点把你给忘了
Oh, yeah. Almost forgot about you.
有意思
Funny.
因为我你成为了蝙蝠侠
...because I started you off as Batman...
那些傻瓜让我付出了代价
...those other mugs made me pay.
啊, 是的, 我...
Ugh, yeah, I...
我想你最后还是逮到我了
I guess you got me after all.
蝙蝠侠做了对的选择
Batman made the right choice.
最终, 是因果报应给了乔·彻尔最后一击
Ultimately, it was karma that delivered the final blow to Joe Chill.
真有趣, 彻尔就恰好站在了崩塌的天花板下面
Funny how Chill just happened to be under that crumbling ceiling when it came down.
我什么也不知道
I wouldn't know anything about that.
案件... 完结
Case closed.
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表