剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
No matter how great or funny or amazing
不管你觉得这些事儿
you thought it was going to be,
有多棒多好玩
at the end of the day, I knew you were gonna hurt her!
到头来 我知道你还是会伤害她
That's not true. Ben!
不是那样的 本
Let's face it, you don't deserve her.
面对现实吧 你根本就配不上她
So then who does, Danny?
那谁配得上呢 丹尼
Who does?
谁
Amy, that's not what I was saying.
艾米 我不是那个意思
No, I-- I think it was.
不用解释了 我知道你在说什么
I'm sorry, I don't--
抱歉 我无法...
I don't think I can do this anymore.
我待不下去了
So I think I'm just gonna, um,
我觉得我还是...
get my purse and go.
拿包走人吧
Surprise!
惊喜
Amy, wait. Just for a sec.
艾米 等等 你听我说
Danny, what is she... Surprise!
丹尼 她... 惊喜
Okay, seriously, people, give it a rest.
够了 你们累不累啊
Ben Wheeler! You are a dead man.
本·维勒 你个死人头
Riley, you're okay!
莱丽 你没事啊
No no no, I'm not okay.
没事你个大头鬼啊
By the time I finally realized that you ditched me,
当我意识到你在耍我的时候
I was in the Bronx. The Bronx, Ben.
地铁都到布朗克斯区了啊 你知道吗 本
I had to beg people for money
我不得不伸手跟
who were already begging people for money.
已经要到钱的乞丐来要钱
Look, I have no idea what your whole plan was,
听着 我不知道你的计划是什么
but this is officially the worst birthday ever!
但我郑重地说一句这是我过过最糟的生日了
Okay, now would actually be a good time.
好吧 现在你们可以继续了
Surprise!
惊喜
What is going on?
这算是干嘛
This is your surprise party.
这是给你准备的惊喜派对
Look, Riley, I'm so so sorry. This wasn't the plan.
莱丽 真抱歉 计划不是那样的
Central park, a carriage ride.
中♥央♥公园 坐马车
rowboat on the lake and then the party you always wanted.
去泛舟 然后参加一个你最想要的派对
That was the plan.
这才是我的计划
Well...
你说的那些...
That I might have liked.
我可能会喜欢吧
Look, I'm sorry, but I just can't do this.
听着 很抱歉 但我还是很不爽
I'm not done.
我还没说完呢
Oh, really? What else do you have planned?
是吗 你还有什么计划
This may be the dumbest thing I've ever done.
这也许是我做过最傻的事情了
Okay.
好吧
Officially...
再郑重地说句...
the best birthday ever.
这是我过过最好的生日了
Happy birthday, Riley.
生日快乐 莱丽
Angela?
安吉拉
Hi, Ben.
嗨 本
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛
I couldn't do it.
我必须来
Once your mom showed me her picture,
自从你妈妈给我看了她的照片
I couldn't walk away again.
我就再也不能离开她了
I'm sorry, but I think I want Emma back.
抱歉 但我想把艾玛要回来
So you actually okay you with your brother and Riley been together?
你真不介意你弟弟和莱丽在一起吗
Yeah, why wouldn't I be?
是啊 为什么要介意呢
It's kinda my idea.
谁让这是我出的主意
Look, I'm really sorry about you and Amy.
你和艾米的事儿 很遗憾
Yeah, me too.
是啊 我也觉得
I wish she could broken up with me before I got this.
我真希望她在我纹了这个之前跟我分手
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表