剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
You're really the team shrink?
你真的是球队的心理医师吗
Yes. Yes, I am. Just started.
是的 我是 我刚开始不久
Oh, but don't worry.
不过别担心
I have tons of-- quite a bit of--
我有大量的 很多的...
Yes, I am.
反正我就是啦
So do I just lay down?
那么我只需要躺下来是吗
You can sit, lay, stand, rock gently in the corner.
你可以坐着 趟着 站着 在墙角轻轻摇晃
Really just however you're most comfortable.
只要你觉得舒服怎么样都行
I'm good.
我准备好了
Okay.
好的
All right, so, Danny,
好了 丹尼
I think the first thing we need to do
我觉得我们需要做的第一件事
is figure out why you're having so much trouble focusing.
是需要找出你为什么很难专注的原因
So... Who's the loud blonde
所以 经常在冰场边晃悠的
that's always hanging around the rink?
那位很吵的金发女郎是谁
Oh, that's my mom,
那是我妈
but if we could leave her out of this,
但如果我们能不讨论她的话
that would be great.
就太好了
I was actually talking about the other one.
实际上我说的是另一个女生
Girlfriend?
是你女朋友吗
You mean Riley.
你是说莱丽啊
No, she's a...
不 她是我的...
Well, she's...
那个 她是...
It's complicated.
比较复杂
So why don't you tell me about Riley?
那么你就给我讲讲这个莱丽吧
Can we maybe talk about my mom instead?
能换一下让我们来谈谈我妈吗
Not if you want to get better.
如果你想变得更好就不能
Just relax and start at the beginning.
你就放轻松然后从头开始讲吧
Now take a deep breath.
现在深呼吸一下
Yeah, just collect your thoughts.
对的 整理一下你的思路
Danny?
丹尼
Ah, hey, Wheeler.
你好 维勒
Oh, Riley, hi. What are you doing here?
莱丽 嗨 你在这里干嘛呢
I'm dropping Emma off.
我要把艾玛送回来啊
I usually just, you know, leave her on the curb,
我通常都是 你懂得 把她扔在路边
but she had some packages she needed help with, so...
但是她有些行李需要人帮忙拿一下 所以
I'm actually surprised
事实上我有点惊讶
you were willing to take Emma today.
你今天居然愿意照看艾玛
With fitch back in town,
因为今天菲奇回来
I figured you two would be out celebrating.
我以为你俩要出去小狂野一把呢
What is it with you Wheeler boys?
你们维勒家的男孩都是什么毛病
Honestly,
说实话
I've been using her to help me avoid having the talk with fitch.
我其实是用照看她来逃避和菲奇谈话
It's pretty hard to have a serious conversation
当有人在磨牙的时候 真的很难去进行
when someone's teething, so well done, Emma.
一次严肃的沟通 所以干得好 艾玛
Something wrong with you and Fitch?
你和菲奇出问题了吗
No, it's just--
那倒没有 只是
it's just a timing thing.
只是时机的问题
Like, we're both on the train to relationship-ville,
就像是我们都坐着火车去感情镇
but I'm on the local and he's on the express.
但我在常速列车上而他在特快列车上
And one car's gonna get there sooner than the other, right?
所以其中一辆会比另一辆早到那里 对吧
I was never a really big fan of word problems.
额 我从来不擅长解决文字问题哈
Finally.
你终于回来了
I saw you come home through the window.
我刚透过窗户看见你回家了
Did that therapist turn you against me?
那个治疗师挑拨咱俩了吗
It's because I gave you that home perm, isn't it?
都是因为我给你的那个家传烫发 对吧
What?
啥
No! And you said my hair was naturally curly.
当然不是 而且你说过我天生头发就是卷的
Yeah, well, I'm here to tell you
好吧 我来告诉你
it's a waste of time.
那就是在浪费时间
I've been on a shrink's couch before.
我也在心理咨♥询♥师的沙发上躺过
You were in therapy?
你曾经接受过治疗吗
No, we were dating.
不 我们在约会
But it's the mother who gets blamed for everything.
但作为离异母亲干啥都要被责备
What is that? What are you writing?
那是什么 你在写什么
It's a feelings log.
这是感觉记录
Dr. Shaw thinks I should keep one.
肖医生觉得我应该记录下来这些
Can barely scribble out a mother's day card,
就不能潦草地写张母亲节卡片吗
yet you have no problem
还有你竟然可以毫无压力地
Telling a complete stranger that I made you wear a dress
告诉一个完全陌生的人 我曾经让你
in the preschool pageant! Mom!
在学前班的盛会上穿裙子 老妈
Well, you were the perfect Annie with that hair.
本来就是嘛 你顶着那个头型演安妮完美极了
Just...
只不过
You're never fully dressed without a smile.
你精心打扮以后从来没有笑过
What is with all the yelling?
你们吵什么呢
I've got a second shift later.
我一会儿还要换第二次班呢
I was trying to get some sleep.
我只是想睡一会儿
Well, I'm done talking.
我没话可说了
Is your jaw tired from running your mother into the ground?
你厌烦和你老妈斗嘴了吗
It's because I forgot to pick you up from space camp.
还是你仍记恨我当时忘了去太空营接你的事儿
Isn't it? I never went to space camp.
是因为这个吗 我就没去过太空营
Oh, and I suppose you're gonna blame me for that too!
所以连这个你也要怪我了是吗
Oh my god.
老天啊
You guys are not going to believe this.
你们不会相信我要说的事的
Ben was right.
本是对的
Oh, you're right. I don't believe it.
你说对了 我不相信这个
All right, so if Fitch calls, I'm out with Emma.
好了如果菲奇打电♥话♥找我 就说我和艾玛出去了
Bye, Emma.
再见 艾玛
What was I right about?
我说对什么了
Dude, everything.
哥们 所有的东西
Thanks to your heads up on the Jenna front
多亏了你偷看了珍娜的计划
You are looking at the new associate producer
站在你面前的这位现在是"蔡斯直播秀"的
of "Chase live."
新助理制片人了
That's amazing, dude. Congratulations.
太棒了 哥们 祝贺你
They said it was the best presentation
他们说我的求职展示
they'd ever seen.
是他们见过最好的
Dude, the job is as good as mine.
哥们 能得到这份工作太好了
I totally owe you.
我欠你个大人情
Well, I don't remember if I actually told you or not,
这么说的话 我不记得我有没有跟你讲过
but Jenna gave me her number.
珍娜给了我她的号♥码
So I was wondering--
所以我想知道
If you can go out with her?
你可以和她约会吗
Yeah, that'd be cool, right?
对啊 没问题的 对吧
Not right. Not cool.
不对 有问题
Ben, the minute I get my new desk,
本 我新官一上任
I'm gonna sit Jenna down in front of it and fire her.
就会让珍娜坐到我办公桌前然后炒了她
Tucker, that's not right.
塔克尔 那样做是不对的
I can't wait to see her face when I tell her.
我都等不及看她被解雇时的表情了
Yeah, me neither.
我也等不及了
Is everything okay?
一切都还好吧
I can't believe you chok in(?) and playing hockey
我难以相信你竟然还玩曲棍球
You're gonna get me into some serious trouble, Ben Wheeler.
你会让我陷入大♥麻♥烦的 本·维勒
You have no idea.
你想象不到麻烦有多大
I really should go.
我真的要走了
Now?
现在吗
Maybe we can make out a little more.
或许我们可以再亲热一小会儿
Who wants to snuggle?
有人想抱一抱吗
Nice try, but I have a big presentation in the morning.
好招数 不过我早上有个重要的简报要做
I'm fighting some stupid toad for a promotion.
我在和一个愚蠢的癞蛤♥蟆♥争夺升职的机会
Who wants a job where you have to fight to get ahead?
谁会想要一个必须千方百计才能得到的工作啊
Have you ever thought about finding another one?
你有没有想过另找一份工作
Well, it's not my dream job, so--
这不是我梦寐以求的工作 所以...
It's not?
不是吗
Life is short. Shoot for the stars...
人生短暂 你要一鸣惊人
Or maybe a better paying position across town.
也许不远处就有一份薪水更高的职位
One thing I know about you is that you are a woman
我了解的你 是一个
who can do anything she sets her mind to.
只要下定决心就能做到任何事的人
We just met.
我们才刚认识
That is how much I believe in you.
我就是这么相信你呀
Thank you, Ben.
谢谢你 本
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表