剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Danny, what are you doing here?
丹尼 你在这里做什么
I live here.
我住在这里
Honey, would you do your mom a favor?
甜心 能帮妈妈♥个♥忙吗
Could you move my car for me?
能去帮我把车挪一下吗
Sure.
当然
I'll be right back, babe.
我去去就回 宝贝儿
He'll be gone for a while.
他一时半会儿回不来
My car's in the shop.
我的车还在店里放着呢
Oh, my god. Babe? Babe?
哦 我的天呐 宝贝儿 宝贝儿
Did you hear that? He called me babe.
听到了吗 他叫我宝贝儿
Because he never calls me babe.
他从没叫过我宝贝儿
Oh, my god, he knows.
哦 我的天呐 他知道了
Men never know.
男人们永远不会先知先觉的
Danny's dad didn't find out
丹尼他爸一直都没察觉
until halfway through the sonogram when he asked,
B超都做了一半了他还问
"What's this movie about again?"
"这部电影讲的是什么来着"
Riley, I promise you.
莱丽 我跟你保证
It's not as bad as you think it is.
事情没你想的那么糟
Oh, um, actually, it's worse.
哦 嗯 实际上 比我想的更糟
I got fired.
我被炒鱿鱼了
Why would they do that?
他们为什么要这么做
Oh, right, it's a law firm.
哦 对了 那是一间律师事务所
They probably want someone who knows something about the law.
他们应该想要懂点法律的人
And I think we're done talking.
我想我们谈完了
Now if you'll excuse me,
现在如果你不介意的话
I have to get ready for work.
我要准备去上班了
Wait.
等等
I thought you said you got fired from work.
我以为你刚才说你已经被炒了
Uh, I did, but I still have to pay the rent.
是啊 但我还得付房♥租呢
So if you're not gonna be a lawyer,
那如果不做律师了
what are you gonna do?
你以后要做什么呢
I have no idea.
不知道啊
I'm still figuring that part out.
这个我也还在考虑
All I know is I fought the law and the law won.
我只知道 我跟法律对抗但法律还是赢了[歌♥词]
Great. Now that song's gonna be stuck in my head all day.
太棒了 这首歌♥一整天都要在我脑子里挥之不去了
Now, I just want to do something stupid
现在我只想做一些愚蠢
and mindless, you know?
又盲目的事 知道吗
Where I can just like totally blend in.
我能完全融入其中就好
So you're gonna start your own hot chocolate factory?
你是想开一家自己的热巧克力工厂吗
No.
不是
I'm a beer wench at the new biergarten.
我在新开的那家露天啤酒屋做啤酒妹
I mean it's not the law,
这是跟法律没关系
But, you know, at least it's dignified.
但是 知道吗 至少还是有尊严的
Hey, mum.
嘿 老妈
Danny, hi. Hi.
丹尼 嗨 嗨
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛呢
Um, can I talk to you about Amy?
我能跟你聊聊艾米的事吗
Oh, my god, yes!
哦 我的天呐 好啊
Oh, gosh, I'm so glad that she told you.
哦 天呐 她能告诉你我真是太高兴了
Told me what?
告诉我什么
That her father hates me?!
她爸爸嫌弃我吗
Yes!
是啊
I've just never had this problem before.
我从没遇上过这种问题
Fathers love me.
爸爸们都很爱我
It's Ben they usually can't stand.
他们通常受不了的是本
Well, you might have more in common with your brother
你和你弟弟的共同点也许
than you think, Danny.
比你想象的多 丹尼
You know what? Just take him out for a beer.
带他出去喝杯啤酒吧
Have a real dad-to-da...
跟他来个真正的老爸间...
man-to-man talk with him.
男人间的对话
You know what?
你知道吗
You're right. Thanks, mom.
你说得对 谢了 老妈
Oh, and if I ever have a son,
我要是有个儿子
I'm definitely sending him to you for advice.
我一定会让他来听你的建议的
First thing we're gonna talk about is
我俩首先要谈谈
how to put on a condom.
如何戴避孕套
Hey, mom, what's going on?
老妈 怎么了
Nothing. Not a thing.
没啥 啥也没发生
What's new with you?
你有啥新鲜事吗
Has anyone ever told you something
有没有人告诉你点事
and you swore not to tell anyone else,
你发了誓不外传
but you just so really need to tell somebody else?
但你就是特别想告诉别人
Oh, you have no idea!
可不是么
Wait.
等下
Wait, Ben. Did somebody trust you
等下 本 是有人跟你说了些
with something personal and private?
个人的私事吗
Maybe.
也许吧
If you tell me,
你告诉我的话
I'll tell you something of equal or greater value.
我会告诉你些同等或更劲爆的事
No, I can't. I can't.
不 不行 不行
But maybe if you guess...
但你可以猜猜
How many words?
几个字
Four.
四个
Two. Okay, go.
两个 好 开始
I don't know what you're doing.
我搞不懂你在干啥
Well, I don't know what you're doing.
我也搞不懂你在干啥
Pay attention. You pay attention!
注意看 是你要注意看
Riley failed the bar and Amy's pregnant!
莱丽律师考试挂了 艾米怀孕了
Yes!
没错
What do you mean "Amy's pregnant"?
什么叫"艾米怀孕了"
I just don't know why she wouldn't tell me.
我只是不懂她为啥不告诉我
I mean, I can handle it.
我能处理好的
You know there was half a sandwich in that bag
你知道你吹气时 袋里有
when you started, right?
半个三明治吧
Oh my god, I'm supposed to meet Amy's dad.
天呐 我要去见艾米她爸了
What am I supposed to tell him?
我该和他说什么啊
Okay, honey, don't worry.
亲爱的 别担心
I'll handle Amy. I'll let you know the minute I hear anything.
我来负责艾米这边 一有消息就通知你
Okay? You'll do great.
好吗 你没问题的
I'm just saying. Okay.
我就是说说
Now I think I've been real cool
我觉得我这人够爽快了
because I let one baby move in. Right?
我都让一个宝宝搬进来了 对吧
But if y'all got another one on the way,
但如果你们又要带一个来
I am so getting that cat.
我这个猫是养定了
What is with you boys?
你们这帮孩子怎么回事
Two grandbabies out of wedlock?
还没结婚 我都有俩孙子了
I mean, people are gonna start calling me old and trashy.
人们会开始说我年老无用的
And who wants to be old?
谁会想变老啊
Okay, everyone needs to calm down.
大家都冷静点
Just because Danny and Amy made a mistake
就因为丹尼和艾米犯了个错
doesn't mean their lives are over.
不代表他们的人生就完了
I mean, look at Emma.
看看艾玛
Some people, including at least one mother in this room,
有些人 至少包括这屋里一位母亲
thought I shouldn't even keep her.
认为我都不该留下她
But she's turned out to be the greatest thing
结果她却是我身上发生的
that's ever happened to me.
最美好的事
Honey, I don't think an unplanned child
亲爱的 我觉得一个计划外的孩子
is the inspirational story you think it is.
不是你想的那种励志故事题材
Maybe not for Danny and Amy,
对丹尼和艾米也许不是
but maybe for Riley.
但对莱丽也许是
Wait, Riley's pregnant too?
等下 莱丽也怀孕了吗
What, did you all make some sort of pact?
你们全都签了什么盟约吗
So you really thought this was the best place to meet?
你真觉得这是见面的最佳地点
Sir, I'm not really sure what to say here.
先生 我不太确定要在这说什么
I just wish that you could understand
我只希望您能理解
that Amy really is the only girl for me.
艾米确实是我的真爱
Welcome to Brat's and Biers
欢迎光临美酒佳肴餐厅
where the bratwursts are the brat-best.
这里的德式小香肠 美味又飘香
They make me say that.
他们逼我这么说的
Riley?
莱丽
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表