剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Danny, the last time you went to a museum
丹尼 上次你去博物馆的时候
You got thrown out for shoving gum in the statue's butt crack.
你因为往雕塑的屁♥股♥缝放口香糖被赶了出去
I wouldn't do that now.
我现在不会这么做了
Amy was really specific.
艾米特别交代过我
It was actually kinda cool.
这其实挺酷的
As cool as... this?
有这个那么酷吗
I present you
我向你隆重推荐
your new half-o-ween cape.
你的新"半圣节"斗篷
I was thinking we could meet here at like 7:00?
我在想我们可以七点在这儿见好吗
About that... um. I was gonna see if we could reschedule.
关于这个... 我想知道我们能不能改时间
Amy's parents are in town tonight.
艾米的父母今晚会到城里来
Oh. Um--
这样啊
Yeah, that's okay. No biggie.
行 没事 也不是大事
We'll, uh-- we'll reschedule.
我们 我们再约时间好了
You know what? No no. This is our tradition.
要不你看这样行吗 这是我们的传统
I'll have a drink with Amy's parents,
我就去和艾米的父母喝几杯
then I'll make up an excuse.
然后我编个理由开溜
Are you sure?
你确定要这么做
Super sure.
确定一定以及肯定
But let's not mention it to Amy.
但不要让艾米知道
She can be a little uptight.
她会有些小题大做啦
Your words, not mine.
这可是你说的 不是我
All right, I'll see you at 9:00.
好的 我们九点见
Hello? Anyone here?
你好 有人吗
Megan?
梅根
Ben, is that you? I'm in the office.
本 是你吗 我在办公室里
Just come on back.
我马上过来
Hello? Oh, sorry! I didn't mean to--
你好 不好意思 我不是故意
I thought you said that you were--
我以为你说你在
It's okay. It's not like you care, right?
没事 反正你也没兴趣 对吧
Right.
对啊
Why would I care?
我为什么要感兴趣呢
Totally don't care.
一点儿兴趣都没有
Nice bra, by the way.
顺便说一句 文胸很漂亮
Lacy. It's cute, right?
是蕾丝的 很可爱 对吧
Very. It's probably the most expensive thing I own.
相当可爱 这可能是我最值钱的家当了
Too bad the only people who ever see it are me,
太可惜了只有我自己
my dog and now you.
我的狗和你见过
Lucky dog.
那狗真走运
So, uh,
那啥
You're single? yup.
你是单身吗 对
We can't all find true love.
不是所有人都能找到真爱
I hear that.
可不是嘛
Oh, right. Me and Tucker.
哦 对 我和塔克尔是一对
Oh, I almost forgot. You're in.
我差点忘了 你入选了
I talked to my manager and Emma can start in the morning
我跟经理谈过了 艾玛在明早的
right after parent orientation.
家长说明会后就能入托了
That's fantastic!
太棒了
Should we hug?
我们难道不应该拥抱一下吗
Oh my god.
天哪
Is it really you?
真是你吗
Is it really Riley girl here on my fire escape?
在我消防逃生口这儿的姑娘真是莱丽吗
In the flesh.
肉体上是
So where's your trusty sidekick?
那你的贴身跟班在哪
He stood me up.
他放我鸽子了
Apparently he has a new partner-in-crime
显然他有新的犯罪搭档了
and her name is Dr. Snooty-no-fun.
她的名字是傲慢无趣医生
Hey, well, don't get your tights all in a bunch.
那啥 你不要只盯着一个篮子
I'll step in.
我要加入你
Ooh, what about a pirate?
想到了 我扮海盗怎么样
Ladies love Tucker in an eye patch.
女士们喜欢带着眼罩的塔克尔
He always gets the booty.
他总是能约到炮
okay.
好吧
It's, uh--
这是...
It's kind of a superhero thing, so...
这是一种超级英雄的主题 所以你...
Oh, perfect.
那更好了
Because the ladies also love Tucker in rain boots and a tablecloth.
因为女士们也喜欢穿着雨靴和桌布的塔克尔
I really appreciate it,
我真的很感激
But, uh, I'm good.
不过 我没事啦
I just wish he would have let me know
我只是希望他能在我买♥♥
before I bought a new utility belt.
这个新的多功能腰带前告诉我
I mean, it has a web shooter.
它有个喷网器的
That's really cool.
那真是很酷
I know. I don't
我知道 我没让你...
Here she is.
小公主来了
All polished and ready to conquer her first day
整装待发准备征服她入托以来的
of napping, drooling and ignoring the boy babies.
第一天的午睡 流口水和忽略男宝宝们
Hey. Where's Tucker?
嗨 怎么没见塔克尔
No idea.
我也不知道
I am on my own.
我自己来的
But we really need both parents for orientation.
但说明会必须要父母都来
If he's not here, I can't let Emma start today.
如果他不在的话 我就不能让艾玛今天入托
When I said "No idea," I meant out of town.
当我说"不知道"时 我指的是他出城了
Really? Mmhmm.
真的吗 对啊
I just saw him walk by the window 20 minutes ago.
二十分钟前我刚看到他从窗边走过
You did?
你真看见了吗
Ben, what's going on?
本 到底怎么回事
Um, okay, uh, here's the thing.
好吧 是这样的
Uh oh, no.
嗯 哦不
Did something happen with you and tucker?
是不是你和塔克尔出问题了
Uh... Yes.
是的
Something-- something did happen.
是有事 是有事发生了
Tucker left us.
塔克尔抛弃我们了
Oh, my god. You poor thing!
天哪 可怜的家伙
Oh, if there's anything I can do to help--
如果有什么我能帮忙的
Oh, you're doing just fine.
你已经做得很好了
Hey, Mrs Wheeler
嗨 维勒女士
Is Danny here?
丹尼在吗
Yeah, he's in the shower.
是的 他在冲凉
20 minutes till my class,
我的课还有二十分钟就到了
and I can't find my lucky comb.
但我找不到我的幸运梳子了
I won't tell you what I have found,
我不会告诉你我找到了什么
otherwise you will never sit here again.
否则你再也不会在这儿坐了
Well, it's official-- I don't get men.
好吧 我正式宣布 我不懂男人
And I get a lot of them. What do you need?
老娘上过很多男人 你想知道啥
I was talking about Danny.
我说的是丹尼
He's totally letting Amy change him,
他完全放任艾米改变他
Which is weird because he's the one
这说来就奇怪了因为明明是他先说
that called her uptight in the first place.
艾米是个有点小题大做的人
Danny called me uptight?
丹尼说我小题大做吗
Oh, by the way, Amy's here.
哦 顺便说下 艾米也在这
You know what? I'll just buy another comb.
知道吗 我还是再买♥♥把梳子好了
Bye-bye.
再见了哈
Did he really say that about me?
他真那么说我的吗
No no no no no no.
没 没 没
You totally took that out of context.
你这完全是断章取义
Uh, he-- he was talking about your hair.
他 他说的是你的头发
Which is sometimes up and-- and tight.
时而紧 时而张
For your information, I am not uptight.
跟你说吧 我可不是那种人
I mean, there is nobody more go-with-the-flow than I am.
还有比我更随波逐流的人吗
I mean, I've...
我曾经...曾经...
stolen soap from a hotel before.
从宾馆偷过香皂呢
Yeah.
厉害吧
And sometimes I eat grapes in the supermarket
有时候我吃超♥市♥的葡萄
and I don't pay for 'em.
压根儿不给钱
And it is that kind of carefree quality
就是因为这种无忧无虑的态度
that explains why Danny loves
丹尼才特别喜欢
spending so much time with you.
跟你待在一起
Ohh, so that's what this is about.
原来是这么一回事呀
You're jealous.
你吃醋了
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表