剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
I won't let you down.
我不会让你失望的
I promise.
我保证
Come on in.
请进
Ladies.
女士们
Mrs. Wheeler, I'm Margaret Jenson.
维勒太太 我是玛格丽特·詹森
I'll be mediating. I believe you know Ms. Perrin,
由我来做调解 我想你认识佩林女士
who'll be acting as her own attorney.
她来做自己的代理律师
And this is my attorney.
这位是我的代理律师
Mister... Hector.
海克特[英文中与"吓唬"同音] 先生
You brought an attorney?
你还找了个代理律师来吗
Don't worry, he's just my doorman.
别担心 他只是我的门卫
All right,
好了
let's get this little shakedown session started.
一起开庭敲诈我吧
Mrs. Wheeler!
维勒太太
I got it!
姐能起来
I said I got it.
姐说了姐能起来
All right.
好了
Carry on.
继续啊
Um, all right.
好吧
For the record, are you Bonnie Wheeler,
郑重申明 你是邦妮·维勒
owner of Bonnie's Beauty Bar?
"帮你美美容院"的老板吗
Yes.
对
And is it true that you do not have a current license
你在纽约州无执照做美容
to practice cosmetology in the State of New York?
这点是否属实
I would like to plead the Fifth at this time.
我决定拒不申辩
And if it pleases the court, we'd like to break for lunch.
如果法庭许可 我们想歇会吃个午饭
Mrs. Wheeler,
维勒夫人
if we do not come to a swift conclusion to these proceedings,
如果我们不能尽快结案的话
I will petition for criminal charges to be brought.
我会请求提起刑事诉讼
And I will shut down Bonnie's Beauty Bar for good.
让"帮你美美容院"永久关门
I mean, it only takes one look at my skin
只要看一眼我的皮肤
to prove that you have no skills,
就能证明你一没技术
no talent and have no right to be working in this business.
二没天赋 无权在这行干
Mrs. Wheeler, you are a disgrace!
维勒夫人 你真丢人
Let me tell you something.
我来跟你说道说道
Here they come...
好戏开始了哦
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
You're right. I don't...
你说得对 我不...
I don't know what I'm doing.
我不知道自己在干啥
But this business is all that I have left.
但我只剩下这份生意了
You know, I'm just trying to restart my life.
我只是努力想重头来过
After the divorce and then Ben having a baby...
离婚之后 本又有了个孩子
Mrs. Wheeler, are you okay?
维勒夫人 你还好吗
No! No, I'm not!
不 我不好
I really thought I could do this, but I can't.
我真心以为我能做好 但事与愿违
Everything that you said was true.
你说的全都对
If this doesn't work out, I just don't know what I'm gonna do.
如果官司输了 我不知道要如何是好了
No no, please don't cry. I'm so sorry.
不 别哭啊 对不起
It's gonna be all right.
会好起来的
I know.
我知道
I'm just trying to help you.
我在努力帮你呢
So... I'm guessing you two know each other.
我猜你俩互相认识咯
All right. So the girls will be here any minute.
姑娘们随时会来
Danny, is the key under the mat? check.
丹尼 钥匙在垫子底下吗 没错
Tucker, video camera ready?
塔克尔 摄像机准备好了吗
Check.
没问题
A place to hide? Oh, right.
躲在啥地方 对了
I was in charge of that.
是我负责那个
Closet.
壁橱
So we'll catch 'em stealing on tape,
咱们要录下她们偷窃
then turn them over to the police, and get Lola back.
然后把她们交给警♥察♥ 找回罗拉
Everybody in.
全都进去
One at a time!
一个一个进
Okay, go.
好 关门
Knock knock.
咚咚咚
Anybody home?
有人在家吗
See? Told you they wouldn't be here.
看 跟你说了他们不会在这里的
And what's the first thing they did?
他们先干了件什么事
Buy themselves a new TV.
居然是给自己买♥♥个新电视
These guys are such idiots.
这帮人真是白♥痴♥
They should be here by now.
她们现在都该到了
When you set this up, you said 3:00, right?
你下套儿时说的是三点 对吧
Yeah. But they might have had trouble understanding me because...
对 但她们也许没理解我的话 因为
I disguised my voice by using clever accent.
我巧妙地用口音伪装了声音
You didn't use your own phone, did you?
你没用你自己的电♥话♥吧
Yeah, what other phone would I use?
用了啊 我还会用什么别的电♥话♥
A phone that doesn't have a number they recognize!
用个她们认不出号♥码的电♥话♥
Danny, what is the matter with you?
丹尼 你怎么回事啊
They know this whole thing was a setup.
她们知道这整件事是个圈套
Those girls are never gonna show up now.
那俩姑娘永远不会出现了
They're here. Go go go go go go go! Come on, come on.
她们来了 快跑 快跑 快 快
All you had to do was give me a heads-up.
你只需要提醒我一下
I mean, it would have been nice to know
你要是告诉我下你打算
you were planning on auditioning for a telenovela.
演一出浪漫肥皂剧就好了
I was good, wasn't I?
我演技不错 对吧
No! Hey, what are you guys doing here?
才不是 你们在这干嘛
What are you doing here
你们在这干嘛
and why are you doing it in my closet?
为啥还躲在我的壁橱里
Danny hired a cleaning crew
丹尼雇的清洁工
who robbed us and stole Megan's dog,
洗劫了我们家 还偷了梅根的狗
so we hired them to rob you.
所以我们雇了她们来你这偷你家
And happy Mother's Day.
坑"妈"节快乐啊
Mom, they stole Megan's dog.
妈 她们偷了梅根的狗
I have to get her back.
我得把它找回来
All I have left is this little pink whistle.
我只剩下这个粉色小口哨
Lola?
罗拉
She's back in our apartment!
它回到咱们的公♥寓♥了
With the girls!
还有姑娘们
And they are taking our new TV!
她们在拿咱的新电视
Go go go go!
快跑 快跑
Mom, call the police!
妈 叫警♥察♥
Answer me this question, Miss lawyer.
回答我个问题 大律师
Is it possible to sue your own kids
能不能因为饱受痛苦折磨
for pain and suffering?
而起诉你的孩子吗
Probably not.
应该不会
But...
但...
I think I know someone we can sue.
我知道我们可以起诉谁了
Oh, I'll call Hector.
那我打电♥话♥叫赫克托来
He's almost done updating my will.
他几乎颠覆了我之前对他的印象
Freeze!
不许动
We missed them.
又让她们跑了
They got it.
她们又得手了
And it still had that new TV smell.
那可是新买♥♥的电视机啊
Did you catch them? I took the elevator. They are not in there.
抓到没 我检查过电梯 里面没人
We blew it! Oh, my god.
我的天 我们又弄巧成拙了
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
What am I gonna tell Megan?
我怎么跟梅根解释
It's her!
她的电♥话♥
Answer? Don't answer?
接还是不接
Don't answer.
不接
Megan, hi.
嗨 梅根
Lola?
罗拉
Come on.
拜托
I think she might have a cold.
我觉得她好像感冒了
Okay, bye now.
好的 先挂了
Look, I know what I did was wrong, and I'm sorry.
听着 我知道我不该那么做 对不起
But I hope you can see now
但我希望你能看到
how truly passionate I am about working here.
我真的很想在这工作
And I will literally try anything to make my point.
我会证明给你看的
Really?
真的吗
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表