剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Did you have something to do with this?
是你在这件事上动的手脚吗
No I-- I-- I--
不是 我...我...
I don't even know what you're talking about.
我都不知道你在说什么
Oh, you must be the shrink-a-dink.
你一定就是那位美女精神科医生了
Hi.
你好
Bonnie Wheeler. I just want to tell you,
邦妮·维勒 我想跟你说
you are doing a great job.
工作做得很棒
He is a work in progress.
他正在接受治疗
And you know, maybe things would be better for him
我们都走开让他真正去集中注意力
if we all just cleared out and really let him focus.
才是对他最好的 你们知道吗
It is only the second period.
不是才到第二个疗程吗
I'm not going anywhere until someone tells me
你们要是不告诉我到底是怎么回事
what's going on.
我哪儿都不去
Well, if you're not gonna tell her, I will.
你不说的话我来说
Mrs. Wheeler, I really don't think
维勒太太 我觉得
we should be talking about this.
我们真的不该谈论这个
Talking about what?
谈论什么
Riley, believe me.
莱丽 相信我
I get no pleasure in telling you this,
告诉你这个我一点都不高兴
but I'm not the problem.
但问题并不是我
You are.
是你
Okay, maybe a little pleasure.
好吧 我还是有点高兴的
Is this true?
是真的吗
Am I the problem?
问题是我吗
Look out!
大家注意
Coming through. Oh my God, what happened?
我们过来了 天呐 怎么回事
Jenna got hit in the head by one of Danny's wild shots.
珍娜头部中了丹尼的一记狂射
We were just sitting there and bam!
我们好好坐着突然嘭的一声
Nachos flying everywhere.
玉米脆饼满天飞啊
Oh, that poor girl.
可怜的孩子
Nachos here are 20 bucks.
这边的玉米脆饼要20块呢
Really, Ben?
开什么玩笑 本
This was your plan?
这就是你的计划吗
To literally knock out my competition?
就是这样"打"败我的竞争对手
This is the most disgusting,
这是你做过的
underhanded thing you've ever done.
最恶心最卑鄙的事了
Though I do appreciate your effort.
虽然我确实很感谢你的努力
Tucker, come on. I only brought Jenna
塔克尔 拜托 我带珍娜过来
because Danny sat us with the big shots.
是因为丹尼让我们和大老板坐在了一起
I figured with both of us working them,
我觉得如果我们两个一起努力的话
we could get her an amazing job with the Rangers,
可以帮她在游骑兵队找到一份很棒的工作
which I think we did.
我觉得我们已经成功了
She has an interview tomorrow morning.
她明早就去参加面试
Oh, okay. Wow!
这样啊
That's-- that's great.
那...很棒啊
Just one little question.
不过我有一个小问题
Why the hell wouldn't you try to get me
你为什么不试着帮我
an amazing job with the Rangers?
在游骑兵队那里找份好工作
Oh, yeah. That might have worked too.
对啊 这好像也行得通哈
What are you doing here? Figured you'd be with Fitch.
干什么呢 还以为你跟菲奇在一起呢
Oh, no, he had to catch an early flight.
不是 他已经赶早班飞机走了
So discussion's to be continued, as they say.
所以我们尚未解决的问题 只能留待他日了
Well, I wish you could have stayed.
要是你留下看完比赛就好了
Game winning goal, thank me very much.
多亏有我 比赛赢了关键的一分
That's great.
太棒了
Looks like the old Danny is back.
我们原来的丹尼回来了
More like new and improved.
更像是崭新的改进版丹尼
You okay?
你没事吧
I think we need to talk.
我觉得我们该谈谈
I feel like things have been a little weird between us lately.
我感觉最近我们之间有点怪怪的
And you're my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友
I can't have that.
我不能让我们之间这样
I don't want that either.
我也不能
Riley, it's honestly not about you. It's me.
莱丽 问题真的不是你 是我
It's just something that I've had to work through.
有些事我必须自己弄明白
Are you?
真的吗
Yeah, I am.
真的
The problem isn't in my head.
问题不在我的大脑里
It's in my heart.
而是在我心里
I just keep too many things bottled up.
我自己把太多事闷在心里
Amy thinks it's because I'm afraid of the consequences.
艾米觉得是因为我害怕结果
But not anymore.
但我现在不害怕了
That's all in the past.
那都是过去的事了
And from now on, if I see something or someone I want
从现在起 如果我看到自己前面
just sitting there in front of me,
有我想要的人或东西
I'm gonna go for it.
我会去大胆争取的
Oh, um, okay.
这样啊
That's not really where I saw this conversation going.
我还真没想到我们的对话会朝这个方向发展...
So I fired her and asked her out.
所以我炒了她鱿鱼约她出去了
I'm so...I'm sorry, wait.
抱...抱歉 等等
You fired who and asked her what?
你炒谁鱿鱼又跟她干什么了
Amy. Dr. Shaw.
艾米 肖医生
We're still working on the name thing.
名字的事我们还在考虑
This is really not where I saw this conversation going.
我确实没想到我们的对话会朝这个方向发展...
D-did she say yes?
她答应了吗
She most certainly did.
差不多答应了吧
That's great.
那太好了
That's great, Danny. I'm really happy for you.
太好了 丹尼 我真为你高兴
If you ever need someone to talk to about Fitch,
如果你想跟谁聊聊菲奇的话
she's pretty awesome.
她很擅长的
Maybe I'll do that.
可能会去跟她聊吧
Cheers.
干杯
To what?
敬什么
To new beginnings.
新的开始
To new beginnings.
敬新的开始
It's just... my mother never listens to me.
只是...我母亲从没听过我的话
You know, always squashing my dreams,
她总是扼杀我的梦想
putting her needs before mine,
把自己的需要置于我的需要之上
inserting herself into my business.
自己强行插手我的事
I mean, seriously, this woman has no boundaries.
那个女人做事真是没边没界的
I mean, to be honest,
说实话
I think she's a little narcissistic.
我觉得她有点自恋
I mean, completely unaware that she's intruding
完全没有意识到自己是在
and invading my privacy.
打扰侵犯我的隐私
Mom, we are trying to eat over here.
妈 我们正在吃饭呢
Okay, just let me tell you one quick story
那我就给你们讲讲
about my gram-gram.
我奶奶的小故事
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表