剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Juan.
胡安
Boys?
小伙子们
We're sorry.
对不起
Ben, give her back the lamb.
本 把小羊还给人家
No. I can't do it.
不行 我做不到
Ben, it's just a toy.
本 这就是个玩具而已
No, it's not.
不 不仅如此
That's my whole point.
对我来说 它很有意义
This is the first thing i ever gave to Emma and she loves it.
这是我给艾玛的第一件东西 她也很喜欢
And I know I'm not the perfect dad
我知道我不是什么完美爸爸
and this probably wasn't the best way to handle things,
也许事情也没有像我这么办的
but there's no way I can look into those eyes
但我无法看着她那双眼睛
and tell her I just let someone take it.
并告诉她我让别人把玩具夺走了
One day Emma will grow up
终有一日艾玛会长大
and be able to fight her own battles.
并为自己而战
But for now, it's my job.
但现在 这是我的责任
And I'm not gonna let her down.
我不会让她失望的
Oh my God. It's just a stupid stuffed sheep.
我的天啊 不就是个破羊吗
Okay, if I let you keep it,
好吧 如果我让你留着
will you go away and promise never to speak to me again?
你能答应我不再来烦我吗
All of us?
我们仨吗
All of you.
是的
Deal.
成交
Yes!
太棒了
I can't believe it. We won.
真不敢相信我们赢了
Thank you. I had nothing to do with it.
谢谢 我没帮上忙啊
Emma's a lucky girl.
艾玛真是个幸运的小姑娘
She may not always understand why you do what you do,
也许她不一定能明白你的用心
but she'll always love you.
但她会永远爱你的
Juan?
胡安
I was gonna tell her I was from the future,
我本想告诉她我是从未来世界来的
but I thought she might see through that.
但我想我会被她识破的
You're back.
你回来了
I'm almost done cleaning up.
我快收拾好了
Oh, mom. You don't have to do that. I know.
妈 怎能让你收拾呢 我知道
Is she asleep?
她睡着了吗
Yeah. I think she's out.
是啊 我想她大概是累了
So, I'm sorry for getting so upset earlier.
很抱歉我提前发飙了
I'm sorry that you had to.
我也很抱歉让你发飙了
I just... I don't understand
只是我不明白
why you let her bother you so much.
你为什么总自寻烦恼呢
Maybe it's because
也许是因为
everything with her is a competition.
我跟她之间只有竞争
Even you. What do you mean?
甚至是你 啥意思
You spent every waking hour at the Wheelers.
你一天到晚都跟维勒一家混在一起
I practically had to drag you home for dinner every night.
几乎每晚我都要来拖你回去吃饭
Well, they didn't have a lot of rules.
他们家没那么多规矩
They were fun.
人也很有趣
Something your mother is decidedly not.
你意思我就很烦人呗
Is that what this is about?
这不是重点好吗
You're jealous of Mrs. Wheeler?
你是吃维勒夫人的醋了吧
Well, I guess I just always felt that...
我想我只是觉得
Maybe you loved her more than you loved me.
也许你爱她胜过爱我
That is so truly absurd.
胡说八道
Yes, I consider them family,
是的 我很关心他们一家
but you're my mom.
但你才是我妈妈
And I may not always understand
也许我不一定能明白
why you do what you do,
你的用心
but I'll always love you.
但我会永远爱你
I love you too, honey.
我也爱你 宝贝
Let's do something really fun this week.
这礼拜我们来做点真正有趣的事儿吧
The planetarium.
去天文馆怎么样
Sounds great.
听起来不错
All right, well, drive safe.
好了 开车小心点
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Not a word.
你啥也别说好吗
I always knew she was jealous.
我就知道她吃醋了
And finally the princess could go off to sleep
最后小公主和她的好朋友一起入睡了
with her best friends Douglas the wonder dog...
这是小狗狗道格拉斯
Monica, the squish-faced hippo...
塌脸小河马莫妮卡
and most important of all,
还有最重要的一个
Lamby.
小羊兰比
Guys?
羊呢
Got it. Got it.
找到了 我也找到了
I guess Kayla didn't steal it after all.
我想凯拉压根就没偷你的羊
Ben?
本
And everyone in the kingdom lived happily ever after,
从此大家就幸福得生活在一起
thanks to two stuffed lambs,
多亏了这两只小羊
one angry neighbor,
一个愤怒的邻居
two awesome uncles,
两个很棒的叔叔
and a dad who probably should have checked under the couch.
还有一个应该检查一下沙发下面的爸爸
The end.
故事结束啦
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表