剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Dude, who the hell put all these dirty dishes in my bed?
哥们 到底是谁把这些脏盘子放我床上的
Probably the same person who couldn't find
可能就是那个找不到
a clean bowl, and is being forced
一个干净的碗而不得不
to eat his cereal out of a box!
从盒子里吃麦片的人
Hey, that's a really good idea.
这还真是个好主意
Do we have another box?
我们还有别的盒子吗
Okay, people, fair warning:
各位 温馨提示
if you don't want it chewed up, ripped up or peed on,
如果你有东西不想被嚼烂 撕碎或尿湿
I suggest you move it to higher ground.
我建议你把它挪到高处
Oh, cool. Is grandma coming over?
酷啊 是孩子奶奶要过来吗
No. Lola, Megan's dog.
不是 罗拉 梅根的狗要来
I volunteered to watch her while she's out of town.
我毛遂自荐在她出差时照顾她
Ben, that dog hates you.
本 那只狗讨厌你
Well, so did Megan before she got to know me.
梅根还不了解我的时候也讨厌我
Seriously, I gotta figure out a way
说真的 我得想个办法
to get through to that dog.
搞定那只狗
If I don't, I'm gonna be the one begging strangers
如果我搞不定 去求路人挠肚皮的那个
to scratch my belly.
就得是我了
Ben, no.
本 不行
You can't possibly bring
你不能再
one more living thing into this apartment.
多带一个活物来这间公♥寓♥了
If you haven't noticed,
你没有注意到吗
we already have a baby and a giant.
我们已经有一个婴儿和一个巨人了
Look, I really feel like
我真的觉得
you're starting to take advantage of me.
你开始占我的便宜了
That is not true.
不是这样的
Hey, can you change Emma real quick.
你能快点给艾玛换衣服吗
Oh, my god. Thanks.
天呐 谢谢
There they are! Ha ha!
他们来啦 哈哈
My two favorite girlfriends.
我最喜欢的两个女朋友
Oh, we are gonna have so much fun together.
我们一起一定会很开心的
That is what I was just saying to Lola. Here.
我刚才跟罗拉也这么说 给
Are you sure you two are gonna be okay together?
你确定你们两个在一起没问题吗
Of course. How could we not?
当然 怎么会有问题呢
Aw, come here.
过来
Yeah, we love each other, don't we, Lola?
我们相亲相爱 不是吗 罗拉
Please don't eat me.
求你了大神 别吃我
**It's amazing how the unexpected*
*人生妙无边 惊喜无极限
**can take your life and change directions.*
*劝君莫等闲 雌雄随我愿
Hold my hand, Emma.
握着我的手 艾玛
I'm scared.
我很害怕
Quit your whining, Wheeler.
别唧唧歪歪了 维勒
Bonnie's Beauty Bar guarantees
邦妮美容院保证
that you are going to love your new haircut.
你会很喜欢你的新发型的
Oops. Not gonna love that. Just...
糟糕 可不会喜欢这个 这...
That's it! We're done here.
够了 到此为止
Oh, hey, Mrs. Wheeler. Quick question:
维勒太太 快问快答
was Danny born messy
丹尼生来就是这么一团糟
or he's just honing the skills here?
还是他只是在这磨练技能呢
Sadly, he came out that way.
很遗憾 他生出来时就是那样
I actually stopped going into his bedroom after he turned 14.
其实我在他14岁时就不再进他卧室
For multiple reasons.
原因有很多
When we finally moved out, I just tossed a match in there
我们终于搬出来后 我扔了根火柴进去
and let the insurance company deal with it.
然后让保险公♥司♥去处理了
Stay, Lola, stay! No!
待着 罗拉 停 不行
I just don't get it!
我就不明白了
I play with her, nuzzle her, rub her.
我陪她玩 跟她蹭鼻子 抚摸她
Why won't she love me?
为什么她就是不喜欢我
Clearly, you've never been married.
很明显 你没结过婚
Hey, your hairy little lady friend
你那毛茸茸的小女朋友
kept me up half the night whining and yapping.
狂吠了半宿 害得我都没睡着
I could hear her all the way over my place.
我在我那都能听到她的叫声呢
And my blender was on full tilt for Margarita Monday.
我的搅拌机周一猛搅玛格丽塔[鸡尾酒]都没盖住那声
Mom, it's Thursday.
妈 今天是周四
Don't judge me.
别对姐指手画脚
All right. Big news, people.
各位 重大新闻
So I have an interview tomorrow at my old law firm.
明天我要去之前的律师事务所面试
I'm getting my job back.
我要找回我的工作
Nice! Nice!
好棒 好样的
Wait, the firm that fired you
等等 那个因为你没通过律师资格考试
for not passing the bar?
而炒掉你的事务所吗
That is completely... not totally false.
那完全是... 也不全是错的啦
But, you know, I'm moving on.
但是 我向前看了
And I passed the bar and I brushed up on the latest case law.
我通过了资格试还复习了最新的判例法
And I'm gonna show them that Riley Perrin,
我要让他们看看 莱丽·佩林
legal eagle, is back.
法律金鹰 回来了
Oh, dear dear sweet naive little Riley,
亲爱的天真甜心小莱丽啊
sure "knowledge" is great,
"知识"的确很重要
but you might want to update your look.
但你也许可以换个样子
You know? Add a little pizzazz!
增加一些活力
I've got pizzazz.
我很有活力啊
Honey, that was just p-sad.
亲爱的 那是"死力"吧
All right, boys, help me out here.
好了小伙儿们 帮我看看
Who you hiring? Smart or hot?
你会录用谁 聪明还是性感
Hot. Hot. Totally hot.
性感 性感 必须是性感
Definitely hot.
肯定是性感
Well, since Moe, Larry and Curly
既然你们三个活宝
aren't on the selection committee,
不在招聘组里
I think I'm good.
我觉得我这样就挺好
Really?
真的吗
Because Bonnie's Beauty Bar is now featuring home spray tanning.
因为邦妮美容院现在主打家庭喷雾晒肤哦
Oh, I don't know. Those always look kinda fake.
我不知道 那些看上去总会很假
Riley, take your pick...
莱丽 你可以选择...
Mocha frappuccino
要摩卡星冰乐色
or cinnamon toast.
还是肉桂土司色
Well, I mean, maybe I could use a little color.
变变颜色或许会有点用
Oh, my God. What have you done to me?!
上帝啊 你对我做了什么
I don't know what happened.
我也不知道是怎么回事
Oh, "Dilute solution with water."
"需要用水稀释溶液"
Oh, I bet that was it.
一定是因为这个原因哈
My interview is tomorrow. What am I gonna do?
我明天要去参加面试 这样我怎么去
I know you're upset.
我知道你很生气
So I won't charge you for this session.
所以这次就不收你钱了
Ben!
本
What is going on with that dog?
那条狗是怎么回事
Who cares, man? I'm having a great time.
管它呢 反正我玩得很开心
Okay, gentlemen,
听着 同志们
I believe "Thank yous" are in order.
这下你们该准备好好谢我了
I have handled our whole sanitation situation.
我已经处理好我们的卫生问题了
I have hired a cleaning crew.
我雇了清洁人员过来
Dude, that's great!
哥们 好主意
No, not a great idea.
不 才不是什么好主意
I don't want a bunch of strangers coming up in here
我可不想让一群陌生人过来
touching all my stuff.
乱碰我的东西
I'd like for you to meet our cleaning crew,
下面我向你们介绍我们的清洁人员
Ashley and Debbie.
阿什莉和黛比
Oh, please. Please come in and touch all of my stuff.
请进 过来尽管乱碰我的东西吧
We're just gonna get started, if that's okay.
没事的话 我们现在就开始工作
Guys, don't we have something better to do?
兄弟们 我们不是还有别的事吗
Yeah yeah yeah. We coming, Yeah, we're coming.
对对 马上来 对 马上
All right. We're doing it.
我们走 这就去
We're just gonna get out of your way.
我们就不在这里碍手碍脚了
We need to pick up Emma at daycare and get a beer.
我们得去日托中心接艾玛 再喝杯啤酒
Maybe not in that order.
也可能不按这个顺序来
Ladies, just leave the key under the mat when you're done.
美女们 打扫完后把钥匙留在地毯底下就行
Oh, and you may want to stay out of my room.
对了 最好别去我的房♥间
My girlfriend's dog is in there,
我女朋友的狗在那里
and she's half-mop, half-devil.
它简直就是拖把状的魔鬼
And my room is in the back.
我的房♥间在后面
I could show you where it is, if you'd like.
你们喜欢的话我可以领你们看看
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表