剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Okay, ten more seconds.
好吧 再给你们十秒钟
I don't know. Oh, man with a trench coat? A man taking pictures?
我不知道 穿风衣的男人 拍照的男人
It's a movie!
是一部电影
NO TALKING!
不可以说话
I don't know. Give me another clue or something.
我不知道 再给我点别的提示啊
TIME!
时间到
"Flashdance!"
《闪电舞》
Oh, of course. Now I--
当然是这个 现在我...
No, I still don't get it. I'm sorry.
不 我还是不明白 对不起
Okay, okay. Time for the lightning round.
好了 好了 抢答环节到了
Mom. Tucker.
妈 塔克尔
Oh, yeah. Let's go.
棒 开始吧
Okay, name as many of these movies as you can in 20 seconds.
在二十秒时间内尽可能多地说出这些电影名
Stretch it out, baby. Stretch it out.
大杀四方吧 宝贝 让我们大杀四方
GOT IT. ME AND YOU.
收到 我们双剑合璧
ALL RIGHT. BABY, PLEASE. STRETCH IT OUT.
好了 宝贝 请开始 大杀四方
Mrs. Wheeler, I'm in your brain here.
维勒夫人 我就是你肚子里的蛔虫
Okay...
好的...
Go! Here we go.
开始 开始啦
"Hakuna Matata." "The Lion King."
主题曲《哈库拉马塔塔》 是《狮子王》
YES!
答对了
"Nobody puts Baby in the corner."
"没有人会把贝贝丢在角落里"
"Dirty Dancing."
《辣身舞》
Yes!
答对了
"A dingo ate my baby."
"一只野狗吃掉了我的孩子"
"A Cry in the Dark."
《黑暗中的呐喊》
Yes, five seconds. Five seconds.
答对了 还有五秒钟 五秒
"Hasta la vista, baby."
"后会有期 宝贝"
"Terminator 2"
《终结者2》
NO! YES!
不 答对了
That is time!
时间到
Okay, now
好了 现在
as we pause for a brief snack update,
我们停下来吃块点心稍作调整
the current score is mom and Tucker with 197.
目前的比分是妈妈和塔克尔 197分
And Danny and Amy with 3.
而丹尼和艾米是 3分
I'm so sorry. Yeah, yeah.
真抱歉 是啊 是啊
Just be glad that Riley isn't here.
你们就庆幸莱丽不在吧
She and I are amazing together.
她和我可是天生一对
At games. Just games.
在游戏里 仅限于游戏
It's okay, I get it.
没关系 我理解
Lifelong friends. You know, besties.
一辈子的朋友 死党嘛
I do often discuss it with my colleagues,
我的确经常跟我同事讨论这个
but I get it.
但是我能理解
So where is she?
她去哪了
Oh, she's getting one last cram session in
她明天终于要去参加律师资格考试了
before she finally takes the Bar Exam tomorrow.
现在正在临阵磨枪呢
I cannot believe our little Riley
真不敢相信我们的小莱丽
is finally gonna be a real lawyer,
终于要做一个真正的律师了
which is good because I've got a ton of people I want to sue.
这就好了 因为我有一堆人想起诉
Hey, we should throw her a party tomorrow night
明晚我们应该给她办个派对
or at least throw ourselves a party and invite her.
或者至少给我们自己办个派对再邀请她
We actually can't do tomorrow night.
其实我们明天晚上没空
We're meeting my dad for dinner
我们要跟我爸爸一起吃晚饭
so Danny can try and win him over.
这样丹尼就能试着讨他欢喜了
I already met your dad.
我已经见过你♥爸♥爸了
He loves me.
他很爱我
Love is very strong word.
爱这个字有点过
Well, he at least likes me, right?
至少他喜欢我 对吧
We're busy tomorrow night.
我们明晚很忙
Okay, and we're back.
好了 我们回来继续游戏啦
Amy, I believe you're up.
艾米 我知道你得走了
Okay, I got this.
没事 这个我来答
Oh, oh, "Message in a Bottle."
噢 噢 "瓶中信"
No no, "Eat, Pray, Love."
不是 不是 "美食祈祷和恋爱"
"The Breakfast Club!"
"早餐俱乐部"
No, I was just feeding my baby, but good guesses though.
不是啦 我就只是喂我女儿 但猜得不错
**It's amazing how the unexpected*
*人生妙无边 惊喜无极限
**can take your life and change directions.*
*劝君莫等闲 雌雄随我愿
No no.
不 不
That is not how it went down.
刚才才不是那样呢
I owned you. Admit it.
你刚才被我控制住了 承认吧
I'm the man. There is no way, okay.
我才是大佬 不可能 好吗
You are not the man. I am the man.
你不是大佬 我才是大佬
Don't do that.
人吓人吓死人好吗
Okay, so maybe you are the man.
好吧 可能你才是大佬
Sorry, it's just--
对不起 只是
It's been a day.
今天不太顺利
Oh, and I dropped my purse in there twice.
我在考场掉了两次手袋
So if you find a really expensive moisturizer
所以如果你在抽水马桶旁边的地上
on the floor next to the toilet,
找到一支很贵很贵的润肤膏
it's yours.
那肯定是你的
So you're finished taking the bar. How did it go?
你考完律师资格试了吧 考得怎么样
Who am I kidding? It's you.
我在开什么玩笑呢 你哎
You nailed it!
板上钉钉的事
Um, do you know when Danny will be home?
你知道丹尼什么时候回来吗
Uh, no. He's with Amy and her dad.
不知道 他跟艾米和她爸爸在一起
Wait, why are you looking for Danny?
等等 你为什么要找丹尼
Oh, um, no reason.
没什么
I just wanted to talk to him about something.
我就是有事要跟他说
About what? About the test?
说什么 考试的事吗
Why won't you talk to me about the test?
你为什么不跟我说考试的事
Clearly, I'm interested.
很明显 我很感兴趣啊
Please notice how many times I've asked.
请注意一下我问了多少遍了
No offense, it's just something I'd rather talk to him about.
无意冒犯 这事我比较想跟他说
How is that not offensive?
这还不冒犯啊
Because we have a different kind of friendship.
因为我跟他的友谊是不一样的
Hey, I can be a different kind of friend.
我也可以做一个不一样的朋友啊
What are you looking for? Supportive? Playful?
你想要什么样的 支持型的 幽默型的
Dangerous?
危险型的
Tucker,
塔克尔
tell her how great of a friend I am.
告诉她我是一个多么棒的朋友
Yeah, Ben's a great friend.
是啊 本是一个特别棒的朋友
On the friend scale, I'd give him like a seven...
在朋友等级表上 我会给他七级...
out of seven.
七级是最高级啦
See?
看到没
Why won't you tell me what's going on?
你为什么就是不告诉我怎么回事呢
God, because nothing is going on.
天哪 因为本来就没什么事
Okay? I swear.
我发誓
Just tell Danny I stopped by.
告诉丹尼我来过了
Call me crazy,
我这是疯了吧
but I don't think Riley wants to talk to me about the test.
我怎么感觉莱丽不想跟我说测试的事呢
She seemed really upset.
她看上去很沮丧
I don't think she did as well as you think she did.
我觉得她没你想象中表现得好
Tucker, Riley's never messed up on anything in her life.
塔克尔 莱丽一生中从没搞砸过什么
Trust me, there is no way
相信我 她不可能
she failed that test.
不通过测试的
Well, maybe she failed a different test.
那她可能是没通过另一场测试
Unless this is your home pregnancy kit.
除非这是你的家庭验孕用品
I can't believe your dad doesn't like me.
真不敢相信 你♥爸♥爸竟然不喜欢我
You'll be fine. Just be yourself.
没事的 做你自己就行
But if you could like sit up straight,
但是如果你坐直一点
and use a few big words,
健谈一点
and look him right in the eye when you talk that would be great.
跟他说话的时候看着他的眼睛 那就更好了
Oh, here he comes.
他来了
Daddy. Princess.
爸爸 我的公主
You remember Danny my boy--
你记得丹尼吗 我的男...
Very good-- Say hi, Danny.
非常好的... 问好 丹尼
Professor Shaw, enjoying your stay so far?
萧教授 待得还愉快吗
I'll tell you after dinner.
饭后再告诉你
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表