剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Hopefully not as slow as we've been taking it.
但愿别慢的跟之前一样就好
So...
那么...
Madame, I believe you were looking for your coat.
女士 我想你在找你的外套吧
Riley, stop. You need to see this.
莱丽 打住 你得看看这个
Danny, not now.
丹尼 现在不行
I'm about to give a heartfelt eulogy.
我马上要致悼词了
Yeah, about that--
是啊 关于那个...
I didn't want to go with "I told you so,"
我不想到时候跟你说"我告诉过你了"
Because that would be rude, but it's kind of implied.
因为那样很无礼 但这视频似乎在暗示什么
Just let me see it.
让我看看
I thought a lot about this.
关于此事我想过很多
Riley, I'm sorry, but I think we need to break up.
对不起 莱丽 但我觉得我们得分手
At the end of the day, I just...
直到最后 我只是..
don't know how much we have in common.
不知道我们有多少共同点
We're such different people.
我们根本就不是一类人
Well, that's not right. That's not fair.
不是那样的 那不公平
He can't break up with me.
他不能跟我分手
I was gonna break up with him.
是我准备跟他分手的
I was gonna do it first.
是我要先提出来的
You're breaking up with me?
你要跟我分手吗
Fitch.
菲奇
Oh, my god, son, you're alive.
天呐 儿啊 你还活着
Aw, man.
真逊啊
Now I haven't met any dead people.
现在我认识的人里都没有死了的了
I guess when they found nothing but my laptop
我想当他们只找到了我的电脑
and that necklace, they assumed I was dead.
和那条项链 他们就会假定我死了
Turns out you can't trust a monkey with a note.
但事情不能只看表面是吧
You were gone for two weeks.
你消失了2个礼拜
What were you doing that whole time?
你都干嘛去了
Guess I needed time to think...
我想我需要时间考虑...
About us.
我们之间的事儿
Oh. Oh, and how you were gonna break up with me via video message,
所以你就通过视频留言跟我分手吗
which is just like a notch above a text, by the way.
顺便说句 这确实比纸条留言高端
I never sent that message because it wasn't true.
我从没发过那样的留言 因为那不是真的
I was just trying to protect myself.
我只是试图保护自己
In my heart of hearts,
在我内心深处
I knew you would never say yes.
我知道你绝对不会同意的
Is there any chance I was wrong?
我们是否能够再续前缘呢
I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉
But there is a girl out there that deserves this.
但总会有女孩值得你掏出这枚戒指的
Because you are,
因为你
in every way,
在各方面
truly one of a kind.
都是独一无二的
I really wish you were the right guy for me.
我真的希望你就是我的真命天子
Oh, my god.
我的天
Reconsidering?
再考虑一下吗
No.
不用了
I'm good.
我没事
But that girl is gonna be really lucky.
但那个女孩真的会非常幸运
Whoo! What did we miss?
我们错过了什么
Oh, hey, fitch, you met my girlfriend?
嗨 菲奇 你见过我女朋友了吗
I'm gonna be very happy here.
我在这一定会很幸福的
What the hell are you doing in my house?
你在我家搞什么鬼啊
Winston,
温斯顿
kind of this isn't my coat.
这貌似不是我的外套
Hey, um, before I go, you know, I don't have cab fare,
那个... 我没有打车钱
could I borrow a million box?
能借个百八十万的给姐花花吗
Worth the shot.
值得考虑一下哦
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表