剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
I thought you were on a date
我以为你在约会
and I was afraid we were going to mess it up.
还有点担心我们会打扰到你
I am and you are. You two are on a date?
我是有约会 而且你们也打扰到了 你俩在约会吗
No. We could be.
不是 有可能呀
Why are you here? Um...
你到底来干嘛 嗯...
We... Takeout.
我们... 买♥♥外卖♥♥
Yes! We were just coming to get a little takeout.
没错 我们正好来买♥♥点外卖♥♥
I just had a craving for...
我超级想吃...
a $30 salad?!
30美元一份的沙拉
Are you guys stupid?
你们是傻了吗
Fake candles, I love these things.
假蜡烛 我最爱这些东西了
Ow, no! That one's real.
哦不 那个是真的
Oh hey, everyone's here. Do you guys want to join us?
大家都在呢 要加入我们吗
No, we're good. No phone!
不用了 没事 没看到手♥机♥哎
We'd love to!
非常乐意加入你们
No, no one else is joining us.
不 没有别人要来加入我们
Oh thank god, this table is cramped already.
感谢上帝 这张桌子已经够挤的了
Seriously, I need two seconds. No.
说真的 给我一点时间 没门
They're probably just out... Oh hey!
可能他们只是出去... 嘿
You're all here.
你们都在这啊
I was afraid we were going to be interrupting something.
我还担心会不会打扰到谁
Why would you ever think that?
你怎么会这么想
Fitch, I just want to make sure
菲奇 我只是想确保你
you didn't miss out on this amazing opportunity.
不要错过这个绝好的机会
Nobody loves puppies...
没人比蔡斯·巴克斯特更爱小狗...
or kids more than Chase Baxter.
或者小孩了
It's true. You show me a kid I don't like
是真的 给我个我不喜欢的孩子
and I'll prove it isn't mine.
我会证明那孩子不是我的
That's what blood tests are for.
这才是亲子鉴定的意义所在
You know what? That is it.
知道吗 我受够了
Everybody out! Excellent idea, Riley.
都给我出去 这主意真棒 莱丽
Family meeting. Two seconds and we will all be gone.
家庭会议 就一会儿 然后我们集体闪人
Everyone follow me.
大家跟我来
I'll keep the good doctor and the babysitter company.
我留下来陪同这位仁医和这位保姆
You know I'm nationally syndicated, right?
你知道我在全国都有合作企业吧
You're coming with us.
你跟我们一起来
Hi, sorry, if we could get a little privacy?
抱歉 能给我们留点隐私吗
Thank you.
谢了
Ben, what is so important?
本 什么事这么重要
Fitch is married.
菲奇是已婚
What?
你说什么
This is crazy! We should call someone.
这太疯狂了 我们得给谁打个电♥话♥
Riley, can I borrow your phone?
莱丽 能接你电♥话♥用用吗
Riley, after you kissed him goodbye,
莱丽 你跟他吻别之后
he took a wedding ring out of his pocket
他从口袋里拿出了结婚戒指
and put it on his finger. You were following me?
然后戴在手上 你跟踪我了吗
Dude, that's a little creepy.
哥们 你这可有点病态了
I'm gonna beat the crap out of that guy.
我要狠狠地修理那个家伙
Definitely been on the wrong end of that conversation, my man.
你这绝对是玩火自焚啊 兄弟
Riley, I'm your friend
莱丽 我是你的朋友
and I can't let you have a special night with a guy
我不能让你跟一个会与自己的妻子一起度过
who's also having special nights with his wife.
同样的"特别夜晚"的人一起共度春宵
You know, depending on how long they've been married,
知道吗 这也取决于他们结婚多久了
It's probably not that special.
也许已经没那么"特别"了
You're wrong. I just... I know you are.
你说错了 我知道你是错的
Then why don't you ask him? All right.
那你为什么不问问他 好
Hey, what's going on? Why is she crying?
出什么事了 她怎么哭了
What did you say to her? Get in line.
你对她说什么了 排好队
Fitch, are you or are you not married?
菲奇 你是已婚还是单身
That's what I wanted to tell you.
我就是想跟你说这件事
See? I told you.
看见没 跟你说过了
She's dead!
她已经去世了
Good one, son.
干的不错 儿子
Just all happened so quickly.
事情发生得太突然
In fact Wendy never saw the elephant coming
事实上温迪根本没看到大象走了过来
or more importantly... sitting.
更重要的是 没看到大象坐了下来
Fitch, that is so sad.
菲奇 这太伤感了
I know I should've told you sooner,
我知道早就该告诉你
but it's not something you can just drop on someone.
但这不是能随口一说的事情
No pun intended.
这哥们真没开玩笑哈
Just trying to lighten the mood. You poor thing.
只是想让大家放松一下心情 你个可怜孩子
It's okay. Every day it gets easier.
没关系 日子一天天好起来了
It's been a year, but I
已经过去一年了 但是
still feel guilty whenever I take off the ring.
每当我摘下戒指都会心存愧疚
That's amazing. A heartfelt story for every occasion.
太棒了 适用于任何场合的感人故事
You may want to pull back on this one, little bro.
你也许应该收回这话了 老弟
Ben, I think you owe fitch an apology.
本 我想你欠菲奇一个道歉
Why? You're obviously going to believe whatever he tells you.
为什么 很显然他说什么你都信
You know what... I've had enough, okay?
知道吗 我受够了 行吗
Actually, Ben...
其实 本...
I've had enough.
我才受够了
I think it's time you and I had a conversation.
我们是时候该好好聊一聊了
Alone. You need backup, bro?
单独 需要后援吗 哥们
No, I'm good.
不用了 我没事
I'm talking to Fitch.
我在跟菲奇说话
Wow, talk about a special night.
真是一个特别的夜晚
Where is my phone? I keep losing that stupid thing.
我手♥机♥哪去了 怎么老找不到那玩意儿
I'll call it for you, sweetness.
我打给你 甜心
Thomas, dial.
托马斯 拨号♥吧
You obviously have a lot of hostility towards me
很明显你对我有很强的敌意
and I want you to know that I understand it.
我想告诉你我理解你的做法
We're a lot alike, you and me.
我们很相像 你和我
Kind of what I've been trying to tell people.
我一直就想跟大家这么说
We both have feelings for the same girl.
我们都对同一个女孩有感觉
Not what I've been trying to tell people.
我没想跟大家这么说
Ben, when my wife died,
本 我太太去世以后
I thought that was it-- it was over.
我以为我心已死
I'd never be able to feel that way about another person again.
再也不会爱上别人了
But then I met Riley
但后来我遇到了莱丽
and I felt that spark.
感受到了我们之间的火花
I can't believe it, but I'm actually falling in love with her.
难以置信但我确实爱上了她
But the one thing that I could never do
但如果有人比我更爱她
is stand in the way of somebody else who may love her more.
我绝不会挡在两个真爱之间
God, can't you just punch me in the face like a normal dude?
天啊 你为何不能像个普通男人一样揍我一拳呢
There's no greater weapon than compassion.
最大的武器莫过于怜悯之心哦
Just look me in the eye and tell me she's your true love
直视我的眼睛 告诉我她是你的真爱
and I'll disappear.
然后我就消失
It's ringing.
手♥机♥响了
I don't hear anything.
我怎么没听到
Oh, it's right there-- in your boob.
在这里 你双峰之间
Why do you keep taking my phone?
你总拿我手♥机♥干嘛
I'm sorry, Riley, here.
我很抱歉 莱丽 给你
What is wrong with you?
你怎么回事
I'm thinking low blood sugar. The service here is horrible!
我肯定是低血糖了 这里的服务太差了
It's your call. What do you say, Ben?
选择在你手里 本 你怎么想的
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
I mean yes, I have feelings for her,
没错 我对她是有感觉
but I'm still sorting them out.
但我还正在酝酿
If you know, you know.
喜欢就是喜欢
Do you love her?
你到底爱不爱她
I love her...
我爱她...
enough as a friend to know
但正因为是朋友 所以我深知
that I can't stand in her way.
我不该阻止她追求自己的幸福
So if you and Riley are really meant to be then I will try
如果你和莱丽是真爱 那我就尽力
and be happy for you guys.
祝福你们
You're a good guy, Ben.
本 你是个好男人
Not that good.
不算太好
I also paid the waiter to dump iced tea on you later.
我还付了钱让服务员待会儿往你身上泼冰茶呢
I am so sorry about my friends.
我为我的朋友们道歉
They're equal parts crazy and protective.
他们其实保护我之心和疯狂各半啦
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表