剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Me with Fitch.
我有菲奇
Who would look lovely feeding me muffins or...
他要是能喂我吃东西 也显得很可爱
fried larva or whatever it is he has for breakfast.
不管是吃松饼 还是炸小虫子 或者别的早餐
Yeah, it's nice, isn't it?
是啊 真好 是吧
Quick shower.
赶快洗个澡
You wait, my little Dannichka.
等着我 我的小丹尼奇卡
You have to help me break up with Milena.
你得帮我跟米莱娜分手
What? Why? You're her little Dannichka.
什么 为什么 你是他的小丹尼奇卡
She's getting too serious.
她太认真了
I mean, I like her, but I'm not ready to commit.
我喜欢她 但还不足以让她托付终身
And I don't wanna lead her on.
我不想骗她
So can't you just talk to her?
你不能和她谈谈吗
I've tried, but there's something about her.
我试过了 但我拿她没辙
It's like she has these powers.
她有这种魔力
Powers?
魔力
Like making your clothes disappear?
比如把你的衣服变没了
No.
不是
I start to say one thing, then she kisses me,
我一说话 她就吻我 然后
and I forget what I'm talking about.
我就忘了自己要说什么了
How much more rational men would be
怎么男人一热血上头
with just one extra pint of blood.
就毫无理性可言啊
Will you help me?
你会帮我吗
You've been dumped a ton of times.
你被人甩过无数次了
Not that many times.
也没那么夸张
Johnny, Teddy,
强尼 泰迪
Bighair Bobby Okay, thank you. Point made.
长发鲍比 好吧 谢谢 我知道了
Is that my nana's ring?
那是我奶奶的戒指吗
How do you notice a little nondescript diamond ring,
这钻戒又没写名字 你怎么认出来的
And you didn't notice that I cut my hair?
你没发现我剪短头发了吗
Oh, yeah. It looks really good.
哦 看到了 挺好看的
Two years ago.
我两年前剪得...
Wheeler, let's focus.
维勒 专心点
My advice is you gotta tell her the truth.
我建议你得跟她说实话
And I think the sooner the better.
而且越快越好
Danny? You want to join me in shower?
丹尼 你想跟我一起洗澡吗
Sure.
当然
I think this will be easier if I'm clean.
我觉得洗干净事情会容易得多
Well, I'm the new Bonnie.
我就是新邦妮
You don't know how to party, well, I'm here to teach ya.
你不懂如何开派对 让姐来教你
Hey, mom.
嗨 老妈
Oh! Ben!
本
Don't do that.
别这样
I got called in for an early shift,
我被调到早班
so you're gonna have to watch Emma.
所以你得看着艾玛
And what if I had plans?
我如果有事怎么办
If you had what?
你能有什么事
Mom, you're hilarious.
老妈 你真搞笑
I happen to have a very special date tonight.
今晚我碰巧有个特别的约会
In fact, I just made him my world-famous--
事实上 我刚给他做了最拿手的
Is this my meatloaf?
这是我的烘肉卷吗
You should probably thank me. It was a little dry.
你或许得多谢我 那肉卷有点干
And how many times have I told you
我跟你说过多少次了
not to drink out of the carton?
别直接对瓶吹
Guess we're just gonna have to agree to disagree on that one.
估计这点上我们只能求同存异了
Okay, bye, baby. Be good for grandma.
宝贝再见 跟奶奶乖乖的
Oh, yeah, and I left a couple shirts on the chair.
还有 我在椅子上扔了一堆衣服
Most of them just need buttons,
大多数只是缺扣子
but one has a fresh meatloaf stain.
不过有一件刚沾上肉卷渍
And you're right. I did forget how fun
你说得对 我确实忘了
it is to have you around.
有你在身边多好
Milena, I swear...
米莱娜 我发誓
It's not you, it's me.
不是你的问题 是我
Yeah. No.
这么说不行
What's wrong with that one?
这么说哪儿不好啊
No woman likes to be lied to.
女人不喜欢听谎话
Plus, we already know it's you,
再说 我们已经知道是你的问题了
Otherwise, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
不然的话 也不会在谈这个
You know, it's kinda hard to focus
你知道吗 你这样举着手
with your hand in the air like that.
让人很难专心
It's like algebra class all over again.
好像回到代数课
"Oh oh! Pick me, pick me!"
"叫我吧 叫我"
Oh oh, well, you didn't seem to mind that
你抄我的测验时怎么不介意
I had all the answers when you were copying off my quiz.
我知道所有的答案啊
I just need the swelling to go down.
我只是需要让指关节消肿而已
Oh! How about this?
这么说怎么样
We can still be friends.
我们还是朋友
Is something you say to someone
你永远不想跟某人
you never wanna be friends with.
做朋友的时候才会这么说
Oh, my god. I can move it. Yes! A little soap.
天哪 我能拿下来了 用点肥皂
Danny, please help me get this off.
丹尼 麻烦帮我拿下来
Milena's gonna be here any minute,
米莱娜随时会到
And I still don't know what I'm gonna say.
我还不知道怎么说呢
It's fine.
没事的
Just be honest. You like her,
实话实说 你喜欢她
but you're not ready to commit.
只是没做好安定下来的准备
Oh, got it!
下来了
Where did it go?
哪儿去了
I think it rolled under the couch.
我估计滚到沙发下面了
Oh, found it!
找到了
Milena.
米莱娜
Oh, my god. Danny!
天哪 丹尼
Yes, yes! I will marry you!
好的 我答应嫁给你
No. No no, Milena.
不不不 米莱娜
The ring is-- - the ring is perfect!
戒指 戒指太完美了
I have to call my mother.
我得给我妈打电♥话♥
Mom?!
妈妈
Well, on the bright side...
往好处想
We got the ring off.
我们拿下戒指了
What just happened?
刚刚发生了什么
How could she think I wanted to get married?
她怎么会以为我想求婚呢
I'm just guessing, but it might have been
我猜猜 可能是因为
the whole on-bended-knee thing.
你单膝跪地吧
We can't get married. I'm too young to get married.
我们不能结婚 我还很年轻
Really?
没搞错吧
That's your takeaway from this?
这就是你的借口吗
Now remember, what happens on the elevator...
记住 电梯里发生的事
Stays on the elevator.
就留在电梯里
Gesundheit.
恭喜你
I can't believe it. Look what Danny gave me.
难以置信 看看丹尼给了我什么
Milena! Hey! Don't bother the nice lady.
米莱娜 别打扰这位女士了哈
Come quick. Danny needs to see you.
快过来 丹尼得见你
Hi, Mrs. Wheeler. Hi.
嗨 维勒夫人 嗨
Wow. Really friendly building.
邻居真心好热情
That's one way to put it.
可以这么说吧
Now I just want you to know that you
我只想让你知道
are the first official visitor...
你是第一位正式访客
To Bonnie town.
来到"邦妮镇"
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Ben!
本
Hey, mom.
嗨 老妈
Hey, Mrs. Wheeler.
嗨 维勒夫人
Looks like you're flying first class tonight.
看来你今晚要坐头等舱哦
Somebody's got herself a layover.
某人钓到了"留宿旅客"哦
Dude, that's my mom.
哥们 那是我妈
Boys,
小子们
this is Jerry and he's not a pilot.
这位是杰瑞 他不是飞行员
He's a lieutenant... Captain.
他是个中尉 上尉
In the navy. Coast guard.
在海军 其实是海岸巡逻队
We're still getting to know each other.
我们还在互相了解中
So Jerry, why don't you wait for me out on the terrace,
杰瑞 你何不到露台上等我
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表