剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Sure.
当然有
We're full.
我们满员了
Get your baby and get out.
带上你的孩子走人
Hey, that nanny doesn't think I'm gay, does she?
我说那个保姆没把我当成弯的 对吧
Amy, it's me, Riley.
艾米 是我 莱丽
I need to talk to you.
我想跟你谈谈
I probably wouldn't open the door to me either.
换做是我 可能也不会开门吧
I just came by to apologize.
我是来道歉的
I'm sorry.
对不起
You're right, I am a little jealous.
你说得对 我是有点嫉妒
But I miss my friend.
但我很想念我的朋友
But more than that, I'm really protective.
但更重要的是 我保护欲很强
I just want everyone to see Danny the way that I see him,
我只是想让别人也跟我一样看待丹尼
which...
他真是...
is pretty near perfect.
近乎完美
So he really is my hero.
所以他真的是我的英雄
Excuse me, ma'am, is there a problem here?
打扰一下 女士 您有什么事吗
Oh my God! Super Danny!
天呐 超级丹尼
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I came to win back Amy.
我来挽回艾米的心
But you were right, she needs to see the real me.
你说得对 要让她看到真正的我
I accepted who she was,
我接受了真实的她
now she needs to accept who I am.
现在轮到她接受真实的我了
Are you sure you wanna have this conversation in a unitard?
你确定要穿着紧身衣跟艾米说吗
It's the only way.
只有如此了
Amy, it's me.
艾米 是我
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Amy! Stand back!
艾米 退后
Oh, my God. Danny.
天呐 丹尼
My door!
我可怜的门啊
I heard you scream. Are you all right?
我听到你惊叫 你还好吗
No. Look at me.
不好 你看看
I said sexed up, not jacked up!
我说的是要性感 不是动感好吗
F.Y.I., it's customary to tip as big as the hair.
提醒一下 一般是头发多高小费就给多少的
I--
我...
I was just trying to loosen up a little.
我只是想让头发蓬松自然一点
But I like you just the way you are.
但你原来的样子我就很喜欢
You do?
真的吗
Oh, because I like you just the way--
我也喜欢你原来的...
Why are you dressed like that?
你为什么要穿成这样
Because I wanted you to see the real me.
因为我想让你看到真实的我
Well, not the real real me.
也不是真正的真实的我啦
Can't really fly. Cape's just for show.
我又飞不起来 斗篷就是为了好看的
Well, I like everything I see.
现在看到的我都喜欢
Bonnie Wheeler...
邦妮·维勒...
Changing lives one head at a time.
改变发型就是改变生活心情哦
I don't just do it...
姐不是随便去做...
I hair-do it.
而是从"头"做起
All right, there you go.
行了 搞定
Are you sure you're okay with opening up
你确定要把我们的"半圣节"
Half-o-ween to outsiders?
向外人开放吗
Maybe change is a good thing.
改变也可能是件好事吧
You ready? I think so.
准备好了吗 可以了
Okay!
矮油
I take back what I said before.
我要把之前说的话收回
I think I might actually like this look better.
我觉得我还是更喜欢你现在的样子
Mom, just let it go.
妈 你别说了
Honestly, who gets thrown out of a daycare?
你说你见过谁被日托所轰出来的
I mean, she's not even one,
艾玛才这么小
and she already has a record.
就已经有不良记录了
I'll switch my shifts if I have to.
实在不行我调班可以了吧
I'll make it work. I promise.
我保证把这件事搞定
Yeah?
怎样
What do you think?
你们觉得怎么样
Okay.
好吧
A mummy-- I like it.
木乃伊 我喜欢
Oh, I was going for "Crazy toilet paper guy."
我想扮"疯狂卫生纸男"的
But mummy's better.
但木乃伊更好
Megan?
梅根
Um, so not expecting for you to
没想到是你
open the door dressed as--
来开门 还穿成...
What are you exactly?
你这是什么
A kitchen robot.
厨房♥机器人
And of course you know my trusty sidekick baby bot.
当然还有值得信赖的宝宝机器人搭档
Hello, Megan.
你好 梅根
We're going to a costume thing.
我们要去参加化装活动
I got that.
看出来了
You forgot Emma's diaper bag.
你把艾玛的尿布包落下了
Uh, you wanna just put it on the table?
帮忙放到桌子上可以吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey.
你好
Again, I'm sorry for lying.
撒谎的事我真的很抱歉
Pretty girls make me do stupid things--
我一见美女就会干傻事
You and Emma.
你和艾玛都是美女
Well, I guess
好吧 我也不能
I can't be too mad at a guy who pretends to be gay
跟一个为了让自己女儿进日托所
just to get his little girl into daycare, so--
而装同性恋的人太生气 所以
So maybe we can start over over?
所以我们可以再重新开始吗
Hi, I'm Ben Wheeler
你好 我是本·维勒
and this is Emma.
这是艾玛
Crazy, scheme-y, with smile I don't trust
疯狂而又诡计多端 带着我不信任的微笑
and spatulas for hands.
还有双手缠满锡纸
I am in.
我也加入哈
Could I interest you in a costume?
需要我给你弄件服装吗
I've got more tinfoil.
我还有很多锡纸呢
Okay.
好啊
To another successful adventure.
奔向下一次成功的冒险
You really are my hero, Wheeler.
你果然是我的英雄 维勒
Do you think I'm get too old for this?
我都老大不小了 还玩这个好吗
You're never too old to be yourself, right?
任何时候都可以做自己 对吧
So now that we've opened it up...
现在我们已经开了先河...
You think Half-o-ween might catch on?
你觉得"半圣节"能流行吗
Not a chance.
不可能
And do we care?
我们在意吗
Not a bit.
不在意
Happy Half-o-ween, New York!
纽约 "半圣节"快乐
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表