剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Danny? What are you doing here?
丹尼 你在这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛
Well, you'd know if you weren't so busy
如果你不是一直忙着
trying to impress Amy's stick-in-the-mud dad.
取悦艾米顽固的老爸 就会知道了
That's him right there, isn't it?
他就在那边 是吧
Sorry.
抱歉
Now, if you'll excuse me,
失陪一下
I have to go sing Happy Gluckwunscht
我得去给八号♥桌的人唱
to someone at table eight.
"祝您愉快"了[德语歌♥曲]
Any chance we could ignore what just happened
咱能不能无视刚才的事
and get back to my plan to impress you?
回到我取悦您的计划上来呢
I'm gonna go with no.
我要说 不行
Oh, Danny, hey.
丹尼
Ben, kind of in the middle of something here.
本 这边正在谈事呢
Oh, you must be Amy's dad.
您一定是艾米她爸了
For the record, we make really cute babies.
跟您说吧 我们家生的娃都可萌了
Isn't this place amazing?
这地方太棒了
I mean free hats, beer, giant pretzels!
有免费的帽子 啤酒 和椒盐卷饼
Is that an oompah band?
那是个叮咣乱响的乐队吗
Don't wait up.
别等我了
Have you seen Riley? Oh, there she is.
你看见莱丽了吗 她在那儿呢
Thanks.
谢谢
Any chance we could ignore that too?
咱能把这段也无视了吗
Still no.
依旧不行
Fraulein.
小姐[德语]
Ben, what are you doing here?
本 你来这儿干吗
I just wanted to tell you I'm not gonna let you do it.
你不要再做这份工作了
Riley, this isn't you.
莱丽 这不是你
I'm not gonna let you throw your life away.
我不会让你放弃你的人生的
I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
我不知道我的人生之路该怎么走下去
I just know that I can't go back in there
我只知道我不能
and take that test again.
再回去考试了
But you have to.
但你必须得去考
You have to face your fears.
你必须直面你的恐惧
I mean, look at me.
你看我
My biggest fear was becoming a daddy.
我最大的恐惧就是当了爸爸
And now I can't imagine being anything but.
但现在我不也当得好好的吗
I don't know.
我不知道
What if I mess up again?
如果我又考砸了呢
Then you'll take it again.
那你就再考一次啊
Being a lawyer is your dream.
当律师是你的梦想
I can't talk about this right now.
我现在不想谈这个
Riley, come on.
莱丽 拜托
Uh, excuse me.
打扰一下
Can I just have everyone's attention for a second.
大伙儿能听我说几句话吗
It's just like riding a bike, man.
这感觉就像骑着辆单车 老兄
I knew those lessons would come in handy.
我就知道之前学的迟早能派上用场
I just need to take a quick survey.
我想问问大家
Who here has failed at something?
在座的有在某方面失败过的吗
Well, clearly some of you are failing at being honest.
很显然你们在诚实这方面很失败
Come on, guys,
拜托 大伙儿
I'm trying to help out a friend here.
我想帮帮我一个朋友
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Now who here has ever had a dream that they gave up on?
有谁曾经放弃过自己的梦想
And who here regrets not pursuing that dream?
又有谁后悔当初没有追逐自己的梦想
I'm-I'm sorry, I'm living my dream right now.
抱歉 我现在正在直播我的梦想呢
I am so sorry.
非常抱歉
My point is: everybody screws up.
我要说的是 每个人都失败过
It's what you do about it that counts.
关键是你努力过吗
I mean, look at my brother over there.
看看我坐在那的那个兄弟
Sure, he might have knocked up his girlfriend,
是的 他是搞大了他女友的肚子
But you don't see him running away.
但他却没有逃避
Ben! Amy's pregnant?!
本 艾米怀孕了吗
Oh, sorry, dude.
对不起 老兄
I thought that's what you guys were talking about.
我以为你俩正在聊这个呢
Thank you for your time.
谢谢你们
Tucker, take it away.
塔克尔 你继续吧
Eins, zwei, drei, vier...
1 2 3 4...[德语]
Thank you.
谢谢
I should have known.
我早应该料到
See, this is exactly what I was worried about
看吧 这就是为什么我担心
with a guy like you.
她和你这样的男人处朋友
Stay away from Amy!
别再缠着艾米了
What's going on?
什么情况
Amy, are you all right?
艾米 你还好吗
I just want you to know that no matter what happens,
我只是希望你知道 无论发生了什么
I'm here for you.
我都与你同在
You're not in this alone.
在这件事上你不会是一个人的
We're truly in this together.
我绝不会离你而去的
It's okay.
放心
I'm not pregnant.
我没怀孕
Oh, thank god!
谢天谢地
Sorry, didn't mean to blurt that out,
抱歉 我不是有意那么说的
but it's exactly what I was thinking.
但我确实是那么想的
Don't worry.
别担心
I was relieved too.
我也如释重负
And it is really nice to know that you would be there for me.
但我很高兴知道你会陪我共度难关
Always.
不离不弃
Thank you.
谢谢
Daddy, I'm sorry.
对不起 爸爸
I know you must be really disappointed.
我知道你肯定很失望
Only in myself...
都怪我...
for ever doubting that you wouldn't be able
总以为你找不到
to pick out the right guy for you.
那个适合你的人
So you like me?
那么你算是喜欢我了吗
It ain't a no.
也不能算不喜欢吧
All right.
好了
Ready for round two...
我已经准备好第二回合了...
or four actually.
其实应该是第四回合
Not quite yet.
还不够呢
What's that?
那是什么
It's your emergency don't-freak-out kit.
这是你的"别害怕"急救箱
Tea to calm you down.
这是能让你冷静的茶
Espresso to wake you up.
这是能让你清醒的咖啡
A photo of emma because, well,
这是艾玛的照片 因为...
Who doesn't want a photo of emma?
谁不想要艾玛的照片啊
And last but not least,
最后一个也很重要的
Note cards to remind you how amazing you are.
一张提醒你"你有多棒"的卡片
You're amazing.
你真的很棒
You're an incredible friend.
你真是个不可思议的朋友
Thank you.
谢谢
I just want you to know
我只是想让你知道
that you have more than one Wheeler in your corner.
你的身边不只一位维勒
I think I always knew that.
我想我一直都知道
So on the friend scale, seriously,
那说真的 在你的朋友等级表上
where would you put me? oh, god.
我算第几级的 我的天
And remember, it's out of seven.
记得最高级是七级哦
I hear four times a charm.
我听说考了四次就必过啊
So...how do you think you did?
你觉得考得怎样
I don't know. Riley.
我不知道 莱丽
Okay, okay, nailed it.
好吧 必过
Welcome to Brat's and Biers
欢迎光临小孩儿啤酒吧
where the bratwursts are the brat-best.
我们这有上等美味的德国香肠
I can't think I get to say that.
真不敢相信我会这么说
Boys.
兄弟们
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表