剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
I said "Stat!" Oh right, okay.
我说了"各就各位" 好 马上
Oh my God, okay.
天呐 马上
Hello? Please, we need help!
你好 我们需要帮助
Code blue!
紧急抢救
Oh hey, Yvonne!
你好啊 伊冯
Yeah.
对
Compression-- let's do this.
按压 现在开始
One, two, three, four,
一 二 三 四
five, six, seven,
五 六 七
eight, nine, ten-- airway.
八 九 十 呼吸道
Breath.
呼吸
It's not working!
没起作用
Come on, Danny, please wake up.
拜托 丹尼 快醒醒
Riley?
莱丽
Oh, and I think he's back.
他应该是醒了
Danny! Riley!
丹尼 莱丽
Oh snap.
手到擒来嘛
What's going on?
怎么回事
Not much. What's going on with you?
没什么 你是怎么回事
I just can't believe you went behind my back.
真不敢相信你背着我擅作主张
I just wanted to do something I could be proud of,
我只是想做点我可以引以为傲的事
something that Emma could be proud of.
也让艾玛可以引以为傲的事
I don't want to be a bartender forever.
我不想做一辈子酒保
So you thought, "Hey, I'll just become Danny's manager.
所以你就想"那我做丹尼的经纪人好了"
I mean if mom does it, it can't be that hard."
"老妈都能做的了 肯定不会太难"
Ben, Danny and I have been living and breathing hockey
本 自打丹尼会拿棍子起 我和他
since he could pick up a stick.
就跟曲棍球形影不离了
We are at that rink every day. Do you know why?
我们每天都去溜冰场 知道为什么吗
Because it's his job
因为那是他的工作
and you have a lot of time on your hands?
而你刚好又有大把的时间吗
Because we know that everything worthwhile
因为我们知道任何事
takes time and commitment.
都是需要时间和付出的
You want to make Emma proud,
你想让艾玛以你为傲
then you need to put in the effort.
就得付出努力
It's going to take a lot more than two days
不是一朝一夕间
and dad's old suit.
捡个现成的就行
Mom, I'm sorry.
妈 对不起
Do you think Danny will ever forgive me?
你觉得丹尼会原谅我吗
It's opening! Get ready.
电梯门开了 准备好
I need some help here. Wait!
我需要帮助 等等
I can see the headlines now:
这肯定能上新闻头条
"New York ranger saves candy striper."
"纽约游骑兵拯救了护士志愿者"
And that, Ben, is how you manage.
这才是合格的经纪人 本 学着点
Huh, that's weird.
真是太奇怪了
I don't have a heartbeat either.
我怎么也没有心跳了
Peas or carrots? Peas, please.
豌豆还是胡萝卜 豌豆吧
Thanks for saving my life.
谢谢你救了我
Even though it didn't actually need saving.
虽然本来不需要救的
Oh, happy to come to your rescue.
能救你很高兴
I just-- I wish I could remember
只是...要是还记得
more of what happened, you know?
发生了什么就好了
Tucker said you didn't have a heartbeat.
塔克尔说你没有心跳了
And the next thing I knew,
然后我就只知道
you were carrying me out of the elevator.
你把我抱出了电梯
What do you remember?
你都记得些什么
Nothing really. Just coming to
也没什么 就是醒来后
and seeing you laying there on the ground.
发现你躺在地上
Well, I should probably call Fitch.
对了 我该给菲奇打个电♥话♥
Oh yeah. I'm sure he'll be excited to hear
是啊 告诉他你做的好人好事
about all the good you're doing. Yeah.
他一定会很高兴的 对
I might leave a few parts out.
我说的时候可能会省略部分内容
Uh, I'm just gonna...
我要...
Yeah.
对
So, how's she doing? Does she remember anything?
她怎么样了 还记得吗
Thankfully no.
还好不记得
And neither do you. Got it?
你也不记得 明白吗
Got it.
明白
What's that? It's a pager.
那是什么 呼机
I'm on call.
我随时待命呢
These things are amazing.
这个实在是太棒了
You are gonna be so rich.
你一定会飞黄腾达的
Oh my gosh, you know I normally
天呐 其实我通常
don't date guys that are shorter than me,
不和比我矮的男人约会的
But I promise you, I'm totally worth the climb.
但我保证 绝对让你"不虚此行"
I'm sorry, that is just a little joke.
抱歉 开个玩笑而已
I mean not little like you're little, I mean.
我不是说你个子矮
But seriously, you could probably save money
但说真的 如果你买♥♥儿童用品用
if you shopped in the junior department.
说不定可以省钱呢
Mr. Toshi, Mr. Toshi, that's a funny name.
敏先生 敏先生 名字真搞笑
Oh my gosh, Mr. Toshi.
天呐 敏先生
I just realized your nickname could be "Mr. T"
我刚才意识到你的昵称可以是"T先生"
"I pity the fool that doesn't drink Okiru!
不喝"劲能"饮料的都是傻瓜
Don't give me no jibber-jabber!"
我绝对不是胡说八道哦
Uh, you know what? Screw it.
算了 管他呢
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表