剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
So why don't I get my boys a drink?
不如大家来喝一杯吧
My dad here is kind of a beer snob.
我爸爸可是嗜啤酒如命
You two can sit down and get to know each other a little better.
你们两个可以坐下好好了解一下对方
Daddy, be nice.
爸爸 友好点哦
So, sir.
话说 先生
Read any good literature lately?
最近有读什么好的文学作品吗
Please notice I didn't say "Book"
请注意一下我没用"书"
Because that only has four letters.
因为字数太少显示不出我的档次
Look, Wheeler, let's get one thing clear.
维勒 我们先说清楚
I don't want you dating my daughter.
我不想让你跟我女儿约会
Why not?
为什么
Oh, come on. Hockey?
拜托 冰球
What is that?
那是什么玩意儿
Oh, it's a game.
是种比赛
There's six players on each side.
每方出六名选手
It's kind of like soccer, but on ice.
有点像足球 但我们是在冰上
I'm surprised you haven't heard of it.
你竟然没听说过 我表示很惊讶
Okay, I'm gonna keep this very simple,
好吧 我简单点说
which is seemingly necessary.
这样貌似是很有必要的
Stay away from Amy.
离艾米远点
She doesn't need some ice jockey
她不需要什么
who's gonna be gone at the first sign of trouble.
一见麻烦就开溜的冰球小子
I want you out of her life before I leave on Sunday.
我想让你在周日我走之前离开她
So...
话说
How's everything going?
情况怎么样了
Wonderful. Couldn't be better.
很棒 再好不过了
Well, maybe a little better.
恐怕也没好到哪去
I've got good news.
我有个好消息
I'm not pregnant.
我没有怀孕
Tucker...
塔克尔
What? Dude, I have always wanted to try one of these things.
怎么了 我一直想试试这种东西来着
Dude, but I got to tell you,
哥们 我跟你说
hitting the stick is not that easy.
要尿中这根小棒棒可真不容易
I can't believe Riley might be pregnant.
我还是不敢相信莱丽竟然可能怀孕了
I can't believe this thing doesn't come with a cup.
我不敢相信这玩意儿竟然不附带个杯子
You know, and then you could just dip.
有杯子就可以直接蘸一下了
Tucker!
塔克尔
I'm serious.
我是认真的
And why won't she talk to me about it?
她为什么不跟我说呢
I should be her go-to guy on this.
这种事她应该跟我说的
I'm the one with the baby, not Danny.
有宝宝的是我 不是丹尼
Let's face it, Ben.
面对现实吧 本
Sensitive is not the first thing women say about you.
女人看到你后联想到的第一个词应该不是知性
Not if I do it right.
那是我没想表现出知性
Dude,
哥们
there is a reason why Riley doesn't want to talk to you.
莱丽不想跟你说是有原因的
I mean Danny wouldn't be sitting out here
丹尼肯定不会坐在这里
wondering why she doesn't think he's a good friend.
思考为什么她不把他当好朋友
What would he be doing?
他会做什么呢
He'd be over there right now being a good friend.
他会马上去找她 真正做她的好朋友
Danny's awesome, isn't he?
丹尼太棒了 你说是吧
Oh, I should go over there and be a good friend?
哦 你意思我应该过去找她做她的好朋友哈
Good idea, Tuck.
好主意 塔克
Ben, what are you doing here?
本 你来干什么
Just being a sensitive and supportive friend.
做一个支持你的知性好朋友
So is there anything I can sensitively support you on?
有什么需要我知性地支持你一下吗
Yeah, do you think you could help me
有 你能帮帮我的朋友本吗
with my friend ben because he's acting like a crazy person?
他现在就跟神经病一样
Riley, I know about the test.
莱丽 我知道测试的事了
You do?
真的吗
Look, I understand why you don't want to tell anyone.
你不想告诉别人我懂
But trust me, you don't want to go through this alone.
相信我 不要去一个人独自承担
You're right.
你说得对
Thank you.
谢谢你
Okay.
好
That wasn't so hard.
也没那么难嘛
So should we sit down? Maybe make some tea?
那我们是不是要坐下 泡杯茶喝
I'm not quite sure how this works.
我不清楚具体该怎么做
I'm devastated.
我真是绝望了
So you get the results?
这么说你知道结果了
Well, I failed.
我失败了
I never know if that actually means yes or a no.
我不太确定你这是肯定还是否定的意思
Ben, I never even took the test.
本 我根本就没去测试
Wait, then how do you know you're pregnant?
那你怎么知道你怀孕了
Pregnant?!
怀孕
Why would I be pregnant?
我为什么会怀孕
Well, I assumed it involved alcohol and some poor judgment,
我猜应该是在酒精和判断失误的双重作用下
but maybe that's just my story.
但这也可能只是我的个人经历
Ben, I'm not pregnant.
本 我没怀孕
I failed the bar.
我的律师资格考试挂了
That's it?
仅此而已吗
You failed the bar? That's your big secret?
你考试挂了 这就是你的重大秘密
Why don't you just take it again?
再考一次不就得了
I have taken it again.
我已经重考过了
I've taken it three times.
都考了三次了
Does Danny know?
丹尼知道吗
No.
不知道
I haven't told anyone.
我还没跟任何人说起
So then technically I know four things that Danny doesn't know.
所以严格来说我知道四件丹尼不知道的事
I'm sorry, you were saying?
抱歉 你继续说
Ben, it's over.
本 一切都完了
The first time, I choked.
第一次 我发挥失常
And I nearly passed out the second time.
第二次我差点昏倒
And this time I just-- I just walked out.
这次我就 就直接走出考场了
I panicked.
我慌神了
Wait, I'm confused.
等等 我不明白了
What is there to be confused about?
有什么可不明白的
I'm a failure.
我是个失败者
No, I get that.
不 这个我懂
If you're not pregnant,
如果你没怀孕
then who is?
那谁怀孕了
You're pregnant?!
你有啦
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
I did not want you to find out this way.
我没想让你这样发现的
Really?
是吗
Because finding my son's girlfriend
发现我儿子的女朋友
crawling around the bathroom floor
在浴室地板上爬来爬去
crying "Where is it? Where is it?"
还一边喊"哪儿去了 哪儿去了"
seems like the perfect way for me to find out
这真是最棒的方法 让我知道
I'm gonna be a grandmother again!
我又要当奶奶了哈
I, mean-- oh. My god.
我想说 我的天呐
If I can lose a little cardboard box that easily,
如果我连一个小纸盒都这么容易弄丢
what am I gonna do with a kid?
有了孩子可怎么办啊
All right, calm down.
好了 镇定点
Just calm down, okay?
镇定下来 好吗
Fortunately you came to the right person.
好在你找对人了
I'm an expert at unplanned pregnancies.
我是处理意外妊娠的专家
The first thing we need to do is get you another test.
首先我们要做的就是再验一次
I know. I've been trying, but my dad is in town.
我知道 我也想啊 可是我爸来了
And you know, taking him to the pharmacy
你懂的 带着他去药店
to buy a pregnancy test
买♥♥验孕的东西
isn't exactly father-daughter bonding.
可算不上是建立父女亲情的方法
Yeah. Dads don't really seem to have a sense of humor
是啊 当爹的对于这种事情
about those kind of things.
可不会有什么幽默感
So does Danny know?
那丹尼知道吗
Oh, my god, no. No no no no.
哦 我的天呐 不 不不不不
I don't want him to know until I know.
在确定之前我不想让他知道
Promise me you're not gonna say anything about this to him.
答应我你不会跟他说任何与此有关的事
Hey, ladies!
嘿 女士们
What's up?
你们好啊
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表