剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
so I can catch something I can call a rabbit.
逮点能被称作兔子的东西
All right. Actually,
好吧 事实上
I have a different idea. Okay, let's try this.
我还有另一个主意 好 我们来试试这个
It will be easier for you to follow me
如果你没有其它选择的话
if you have no choice. All right?
就能很容易跟上我了 好吗
So let's pretend I'm like your training wheels.
把我当成是你的辅助轮
Comfortable?
舒服点了吗
All right.
好
Quick quick, slow.
快快 慢
Quick quick, slow.
快快 慢
Quick quick, slow. There you go!
快快 慢 好的
Danny, you're doing great.
丹尼 你做的不错
Quick. Oh oh!
快 哦 哦
Okay, Danny, are you-- oh, my god!
丹尼 你 哦 我的天呐
Danny, Riley?!
丹尼 莱丽
Amy, it's not what it looks like!
艾米 不是那样的
We're just dancing.
我们只是在跳舞
Danny Wheeler...
丹尼·维勒
I never wanna see you again.
我再也不想见到你了
Do you want me to translate that for you?
要我帮你翻译一下吗
No. I think I got it.
不用了 我想我懂了
Thank you for coming. Bye-bye now.
谢谢光临 再见咯
This was so much fun! Okay.
真是太有意思了 好嘞
Oh, my god. That was brutal.
哦 我的神呐 太凶残了
Was that play group or a plot to kill me?
这是游戏小组啊 还是设计陷害我啊
Okay, that was the worst two hours of my life.
这真是我人生中最糟糕的两小时了
We should have filmed that
我们应该把它录下来
and sold it as a P.S.A. for birth control.
卖♥♥给公共事业管理协会 宣传计划生育用
Well, I hope Emma had a good time.
我希望艾玛玩的很开心
Because my wand sure didn't!
因为很显然我的魔杖不开心
Oh, and I don't even wanna tell you what I found in my top hat.
我都不想说我在礼帽里发现了什么
Okay, as a mother, I hate to admit this,
好吧 作为一个当妈的 姐真的不想承认
But oh, my god, mothers are horrible!
但是 我的神啊 当妈的真是太糟糕了
How do you put up with us?
你们是怎么忍♥受我们的
And all that breast-feeding!
还有那些母乳喂养的
I can't believe that they ruined boobs for me.
我真不敢相信她们毁了我心目中的胸器
Boobs, people!
那可是胸器啊 亲们
Yes, they were all pretty obnoxious.
对 她们都非常讨人厌
But we have to put up with them for Emma.
但是为了艾玛我们要忍♥啊
God, I just wish there was a way we could get rid of that Sondra.
天哪 我真希望能有法子摆脱那个桑德拉
She is definitely the worst of the worst.
她绝对是最差劲中最差劲的了
"Oh, my God, is this not just the cutest?
天哪 这难道不是最可爱的吗
You're cute, I'm cute.
你很可爱 我也可爱
Everything's just so cute!"
一切都是如此可爱
You know what's not cute?
你知道什么不可爱吗
You!
你
Sorry we're so awful
抱歉我们如此糟糕
and you hate us so much!
让你如此讨厌我们
No! Sondra, please. I can explain.
不 桑德拉 你听我解释
Explain? What's there to explain?
解释 有什么好解释的
Do you know what these are, Ben?
知道这是什么吗 本
They're ears.
这是耳朵
And they heard you loud and clear.
它们听的一清二楚
And now, I'm gonna make sure
现在 我要让所有
all the other parents hear you loud and clear too.
其他妈妈也都一清二楚地听到你的话
We are never coming back here.
我们再也不过来了
Ever!
绝不
You know, now that I think of it...
现在我才想到...
There might be somebody in the bathroom.
厕所里可能还有人
Bar's closed and I'm still pouring.
酒吧打烊了 我却还在倒酒
Get it, get it!
满上 满上
You're really good at that.
你真的很擅长倒酒
You know what you're really good at? What?
你知道你擅长什么吗 什么
It's a secret.
不能说的秘密
Okay.
好吧
I'm gonna go sit down now.
我要坐下了
Okay.
坐吧
So, what are we gonna toast to this time?
这次我们要敬什么呢
How about...
我就是
my inbalility...
无法
to have a normal relationship with Vanessa?
和瓦内萨谈次正常的恋爱 怎么样
Can anyone else not feel their tongue?
还有别人感觉不到舌头的存在了吗
We already drank to that! Like five times.
这个我们都已经敬过五次了
How about we drink to Amy?
我们这次敬艾米怎么样
The greatest girl in the world
那个世界上最棒的女孩
who will probably never talk to me again.
可能以后再也不跟我说话了
That was my fault.
都是我的错
We should toast to Emma,
我们该敬艾玛
who thanks to her idiot father,
因为她的笨蛋父亲
is now gonna be a social outcast for the rest of her life.
她可能以后都要被大家孤立排斥了
To the idiot father!
敬笨蛋父亲
Yeah! Thank you, thank you.
对 谢谢 谢谢
You're all an inspiration, yeah.
你们真是太鼓舞人心了
You know what?
你们知道吗
You people are losers.
你们都是人生的输家
But it doesn't have to stay like that.
但是你们不必一直这样
'Cause you just gotta get out there,
你们要走出失败的阴影
and you gotta seize...
并且及时...
What was I just saying?
我想说什么来着
Oh, the day!
对了 行乐
You gotta seize the day.
你们要及时行乐
'Cause we're not the kind of people that stuff happens to.
因为我们不是那种任由事情发生的人
We're the kind of people that make stuff happen.
我们会积极主动出击
We're stuff happeners.
我们的事我们做主
Damn right.
说得对
Hear hear! Damn right.
赞同 赞同 说得对
So you get out there and you fight for Emma.
所以你要去为艾玛争取
Who cares what Kayla thinks of you?
管她凯拉怎么看待你
You're an amazing dad.
你是个很棒的爸爸
Thank you.
谢谢
And can't just let Amy get away.
你不能就这么让艾米走了
Huh? No!
什么 不能
You gotta prove that she's the only one for you!
你要证明她就是你的真爱你的唯一
You know? Go big or go home!
知道吗 甩开膀子大胆地去吧
Can you do that?
你能做到吗
I can do it.
当然能做到
Because I'm big.
因为我膀子够大
And I've got my address in my cellphone.
我手♥机♥里有我的住址 不怕迷路
Wait wait wait. Wait.
等等 等等
What about me?
那我呢
What should I do about Vanessa?
我应该拿瓦内萨怎么办
You should just dump her already. Everybody hates her.
早就该甩了 反正大家都讨厌她
To dumping Vanessa!
敬甩了瓦内萨
Ooh, what about this one?
那这个怎么样
It's a dove with flames for wings.
是只双翼为火焰的鸽子
Or is the dove on fire?
或者是只着火的鸽子
Oh, my God. This heart's on fire too.
天哪 这颗心也着火了
Everything in this book is on fire!
这本书上的东西都着火了
No flames.
不要火焰
I think I'm just gonna get "Amy" on my wrist.
我只想把艾米的名字纹到手腕上
That way she'll know I'm really committed.
这样她就会知道我对她一心一意
You think this is a good idea, right?
你也觉得这是个好主意 对吧
Totally. Yes.
当然 必须的
It's like the most romantic thing ever.
这是世界上最浪漫的事了
Oh, what about a skull with a snake?
上面有蛇的骷髅怎么样
All right. Ready to do this?
准备好了吗
This isn't gonna hurt, is it?
不会疼的 对吧
Is this gonna hurt?
会疼吗
Yeah, something tells me you won't be feeling any pain.
我觉得你是不会感觉到疼的
Maybe you should wait in the other room.
你还是去另一个房♥间等吧
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表