剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Nothing.
啥都没干
Tucker?
塔克尔
Did you get it?
你拿到了吗
Where's Lamby?
兰比在哪儿
I think we need a new plan.
我觉得咱们得重新计划下
Well, I definitely think the most surprising aspect
我绝对认为这本书
of the book was the ending.
最出乎意料的部分是结尾
So I guess you could call that a surprise ending.
我觉得可以称之为"意外结局'
Well said, darling.
说得好 亲爱的
This might be the perfect time to hand out my work sheets.
是时候发放我的工作纸啦
Oh good. I was looking for a place to dump my mushroom cap.
好的 我正找地方扔这蘑菇小点呢
Now let's get to the good stuff.
我们聊聊有意思的吧
Like who is sleeping with who at the office.
比如办公室里谁和谁睡到一起了
You look like you have some stories.
你看起来很有故事的样子
Oh, if you want to hear stories,
如果想听故事的话
you should ask her how she got her nickname.
应该问问她为什么有个外号♥
"Behind the bleachers Bonnie."
"长椅后的邦妮'
You'll never guess.
你肯定猜不到
Mom, you were saying something fascinating about work sheets?
妈妈 你刚说到作业纸的迷人之处
Oh, yes. Right.
是的 对了
I've divided it by chapters.
我把它按照章节划分
I think you'll be very impressed.
你们会觉得很牛的
Well, Jenn, if you really want to impress these girls,
小珍 如果你真像让这些姑娘觉得牛
you should show them your before pictures.
应该给她们看你整容前的照片
Ginormous.
鼻子超大
Not unlike our novel's heroine, Joanna,
很像我们小说里的女主角 乔安娜
who had a ginormous problem with letting things go.
迟迟不肯为了小事而冰释前嫌
Any thoughts on that, mother?
对此有什么见解吗 母亲大人
Yes, actually I do.
说实话还真有
I think the most tragic part of the novel is how the antagonist
我认为最悲剧的部分是小说中的反面人物
is always making herself the center of attention.
总想设法成为众人瞩目的焦点
Hmm. You know what's even more tragic?
你知道更悲剧的是什么吗
That our dull as a box of hair villain
我们无趣至极的反派人物
hasn't met a party that she can't suck the fun out of.
还没有遇到一个真正值得她夺走的快乐派对
Not fun?
你说没意思吗
Did you miss the chapter where the heroine
难道你漏掉了女主人公
becomes head cheerleader?
成为啦啦队长的那一章吗
Oh, no no. I read it.
没有 我读过了
It was after the chapter where her father bribed the coach!
前面一章讲的就是她爸爸贿赂了教练
I totally missed that.
我完全没看到那一段哎
Can I help you?
您有什么事吗
Yeah, hi.
有啊 嗨
I'm... Juan.
我是胡安
And this is my daughter Juanita.
这是我的女儿胡安妮塔
We're part of the "Welcome to the building" Committee.
我们是"欢迎入住此楼"委员会的成员
And I was just wondering
我只是想要
if I could ask you a few quick questions.
问您几个简短的问题
Go ahead, Juan.
问吧 胡安
Great. So.
太棒了 那么
What do you think of the building so far?
迄今为止您觉得这栋楼怎么样
Honestly, not a huge fan.
实话说 不太满意
Help me, help me, help me.
帮帮我 帮帮我 帮帮我
Remember,
记住
we have to keep quiet.
我们得保持安静
That means you too, Justin.
你也是 贾斯廷
Did you hear something?
你听到什么声音了吗
No. Did you?
没有啊 你听到什么了吗
Yes. Excuse me.
听到了 失陪一下
No no, come back. Your kid's fine!
不不 回来 你家孩子没事
Got it! She's coming!
搞定 她朝你们来啦
Go go go go go.
走走走走走
What the hell is going on in here?
这究竟是怎么回事
I am calling the police.
我要打电♥话♥叫警♥察♥了
Tucker?
塔克尔
Hey, Kayla.
嗨 凯拉
How about that foot massage?
来做做足部按♥摩♥如何
Oh my God, Jennifer. Let it go.
我的天呐 珍妮弗 过去的事就让它过去吧
Nobody cares that you were homecoming queen.
没人在乎你曾经是舞会皇后的事了
And besides, the only thing that was stuffed more
而且 那个投票箱是唯一一个
than your bra was the ballot box.
比你内衣塞得还满的东西了
That is exactly what someone who lost would say.
正是输了的人才会这么说
And by the way, the only reason
顺便说一句 你被
you were ever elected President of the PTA
选为家长会主席的唯一原因
was because of your pool parties
就是因为你的泳池派对
and your frozen Margarita machine.
和你的冰冻玛格丽特鸡尾酒机了
Well, it certainly didn't stop you from knocking them back.
那你还真是没少喝啊
Gluggity glug glug.
咕噜噜噜咕嘟咕嘟
Maybe we should go.
也许我们应该离开了
Oh no, please stay.
哦 不 请留步
That's such a cute skirt.
这条裙子真好看
I guess I should just count myself lucky
我想我还算是幸运的
that those two delinquents of yours
你家那两个小少年犯
haven't rubbed off on my daughter
没有再把他们那些习气
any more than they already have.
传染给我女儿
At least I'm not the one being called grandma.
至少被叫成"奶奶"的人不是我
I can't believe you went there.
你还真敢说出来
You know what? You should probably get out while you can.
知道吗 你们还是趁能走的时候就走吧
Let me tell you something.
我告诉你
Emma is the best thing that has ever happened to this family.
艾玛的到来是这个家中发生过的最棒的事
And I am proud of Ben and the decisions he's made.
我为本和他所做出的选择而感到骄傲
Because of her, he has grown up
因为艾玛 他成长为了
to be a mature, caring, responsible adult.
成熟稳重 关心他人 有责任心的成年人
The cops are after us.
警♥察♥在追我们
We just broke into our neighbor's apartment.
我们刚才闯进了邻居家
You have to hide us.
你得把我们藏起来
You took Emma on a heist?
你让艾玛卷入一场抢劫案
See?
看到没
Most fathers wouldn't do that.
大部分当爹的可不会这么做
Again, I am so sorry.
我还是想说 太抱歉了
So I'll see you at lunch tomorrow?
那我们明天吃午饭的时候见
Okay, we'll play it by ear.
好的 我们看情况吧
What is wrong with you?
你们是怎么回事
Oh, sorry. I thought these were for everyone.
不好意思 我以为这是给大家吃的
Not you two.
没说你们俩
You two.
是你们俩
You got me kicked out before I was even in.
因为你们 我还没加入进去就被踢出来了
I was just trying to make some friends.
我只是想交些朋友罢了
Have you tried a Margarita machine?
你用过玛格丽特鸡尾酒机吗
Well, you should have thought about that
你在邀请她来之前
before you invited her.
就应该能预想到了
Mom, you said you would control yourself.
妈 你说过会克制自己
Yes, Mrs. Wheeler is loud and crass and opinionated.
是啊 维勒太太嗓门大 粗鲁又固执己见
But she has one of the biggest hearts of anyone I've ever met.
但她是我所认识的人当中心胸最宽阔的
See? She gets me.
看到没 她懂我
Are you saying that this is my fault?
你是说这是我的错吗
You are missing the point.
你没抓住问题的实质
You're my mom, and it would be so nice
你是我妈 如果这辈子哪怕有一次
if for once in my life, you actually had my back.
你能真的在背后支持我该有多好
Like it or not, the Wheelers are my family too.
不管你喜不喜欢 维勒一家也是我的家人
And now if you'll excuse me,
现在如果你不介意
I have to go help two delinquents stay out of jail.
我得去帮两个少年犯远离牢狱之灾了
Oh, she's talking about us.
哦 她是在说我们
Do we really have to do this?
真要这么做吗
You don't know how lucky you are.
你们知足吧
She agreed to drop the charges and all you have to do
她答应不告你们了 你们只需要
is give back that fluff ball and apologize.
把玩具还回去并跟她道个歉
Hi. Sorry, we know it's late, but we just...
抱歉 我们知道已经太迟 但是我们
We really wanted to get this cleared up tonight.
我们真的想在今晚就把事情说清楚
Ben.
本
Tucker.
塔克尔
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表