剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
who says something like, "I wuv you, Wiley."
她会对我说 "我喜欢你 韦丽"
Or-- oh oh! Also I aced my C.P.R. Test.
或者 对了 我还全优通过了心脏急救测试
Number one in my class Stop right there.
我可是班上第一名呦 打住
I really need you to pull back on the perkiness.
我真的需要你收敛住你的咋咋呼呼
It's nauseating!
那很令人厌烦
Now, this job is simple.
这工作很简单
This is the magazine cart.
这是放杂♥志♥的手推车
You cart it around.
你推着它到处发就行了
If a patient asks for a magazine...
如果有患者向你要杂♥志♥
Well, if I have to explain this part,
如果我还需要向你解释这部分的话
you should probably leave now.
你大概现在就应该走人了
Ooh.
喔欧
Um, do you have anything a little more...
呃 你有没有其他稍微比这个...
important?
重要一点的工作给我
My boyfriend is kind of the M.V.P. Of Do-Gooders
我男友可是行善组织的明星人物
And I don't want to sound all competitive,
虽然我不是存心比较啦
but I just don't think magazines are gonna cut it.
但我不认为发杂♥志♥的活能拿得出手
How are you at cleaning bedpans?
那你觉得清理病人的便盆怎么样
But then again, nothing cheers people up like literature.
其实仔细想想 没什么能比文学更能鼓励人了
Doctor.
你好医生
Oh-- Doctor.
医生你好
What is going on? Uh,
你在干嘛 这个嘛
Fluorescent lighting, what did I tell you?
这么明显都看不出来 不是跟你说过了吗
When I said you could volunteer with me,
当我说你可以跟我来做志愿者的时候
I was under the impression that you were here to do good.
我的意思是让你过来做好事
Do good?
做好事
I'm gonna do great in this thing.
我穿着这身行头会做出伟大的事
You have got to try one of these on.
你最好也找件行头穿上感受一下
Doctor.
医生好
Tucker, you can't just steal lab coats.
塔克儿 你不能随便偷穿白大褂的
Or stethoscopes.
还有听诊器
Oh no, this is from the gift shop.
不是的 这是礼品店送的
What are you doing? You're supposed to be passing out magazines,
你在干嘛 你应该去发送杂♥志♥的
not flirting with the staff.
而不是在和医院员工调情
Doctor, I apologize. She's new.
医生 我向你道歉 她是新来的
I agree, nurse.
我理解 护士长
Don't let it happen again.
别再发生这种事了
...And I said, "Yes, officer, that actually is my zamboni."
然后我说 "是的 长官 那确实是我的磨冰机"
You very very funny.
你真是太有趣了
Things seem to be going well.
看来进行的很顺利
Yeah, I knew as soon as she sat down and heard the details,
当然 当她坐下来开始谈的时候我就知道
she'd see I was right all along.
她明白我一直以来都是对的
Okay...
别鞠了行不
Well? Huh? Was I right or was I right?
怎么样 我是对的呢还是对的呢
Here's a shocker: You were wrong.
说出来吓你一跳 你是错的
There's no way Danny's signing this.
想让丹尼签这个一点儿门都没有
What? I haven't seen you laugh that hard
什么 自从老爸从屋顶掉下来
since dad fell off the roof.
我还从没见你笑的那么开心过
That's because Mr. Toshi is hilarious.
那是因为敏先生太有趣了
We're meeting for sushi later.
我们还约了一会儿去吃日本料理呢
Look, sweetie, this is Danny's first endorsement.
听着 亲爱的 这是丹尼的第一个广♥告♥合同
You only get one chance at a first time.
任何事的第一次你都只有一次机会
Well, actually I had three,
不过我其实有三次
But that's another story.
但那是另外的故事了
Look, Ben, I'm sorry,
听着 本 我很抱歉
There's just too many unknowns. Mom, come on.
只是不确定的变数太多了 老妈 别这样
No. Can't we talk about this?
不行 我们就不能再谈谈吗
I already made the poster!
我连海报都做好了
Oh my god, look at that poster!
天哪 这海报太帅了
I'd buy soda from me. Does that mean I'm in?
我看了都想去买♥♥这个饮料了 都搞定了吗
Working on it. But you think it's going to happen, right?
还在办呢 但你觉得已经十有八♥九♥了 对吧
Well, the thing is... Dude,
怎么说呢 问题是... 哥们
what's the problem? Don't we have a deal?
你搞啥呢 我们不是都说好了吗
Not yet.
还没搞定啦
Aw, man!
哎
I knew you'd never be able to talk mom into it.
我就知道你说服不了老妈
Wait.
等一下
You didn't think I'd be able to do it? It's cool, bro.
你觉得我不能搞定这事儿吗 没事啦 兄弟
Nobody really did, but I appreciate you trying.
没人这么觉得啦 但我很感激你的努力
Danny, wait.
丹尼 先别急
When I said not yet,
当我说还没搞定
I meant not yet as in
我的意思是说
you just need to sign the contract,
你只需要把合同签了才算搞定
if you still want to be the face of Okiru. Oh, Ben!
前提是你还想代言劲能 唉呀妈呀 本
This is amazing! You're sure mom's cool with this?
太棒了 你确定老妈那边没问题吗
Would I be here if she wasn't?
如果她那边有问题我还会坐这儿吗
Ok, so,
好的 这样
when the director says action, you skate up, chug the can,
当导演喊开始以后 你边滑边举着饮料
and say your line: "Okiru, okay!"
念你的台词 "喝劲能 亚克西"
Shakira, okay!
"夏奇拉 亚克西"
"Okiru, okay." Okoolo, okay.
应该是"喝劲能 亚克西" 喝"机能" 亚克西
Come on, man, it's only two words. Okeydokey, okay.
别这样 哥们 就两个词 "好啦 好啦 亚克西"
Hey, man, mom's coming for the big shoot, right?
哥们 拍摄的时候老妈会来看的 对吧
I'm kinda surprised she's not here. Well...
说实话她不在这儿我有点吃惊 这个嘛
That's because she trusts me so much
那是因为她非常信任我
that she's letting me take the reins on this.
让我全权负责了
Oh, and she said to tell you
还有她让我告诉你
she's so proud of you for listening to me.
她为你能听我的话感到自豪
Mom's the best. Yeah.
老妈是最好的 那可不
She's definitely something.
她绝对是个中翘楚...
Let's try it again.
让我们再试一次
Okiru, okay! That was perfect. Just like that.
喝劲能 亚克西 这次好极了 就像这次一样
Keep 'em coming. Oh, man, I'm going to be so huge in japan.
继续这个状态 哥们 我马上要成为日本的大人物了
Dude, you're huge everywhere.
兄弟 你在哪都是"大"人物[个头大]
Get plenty of rest
要多休息
and call this in the morning.
然后早上打这个号♥码
Look, you have a responsibility to your volunteers.
听着 你对你手下的志愿者是有责任的
When your brochure says "Make a difference,"
既然你们的宣传♥单♥上写了"做出改变"
That is an implied contract.
那就得根据那个做出承诺
And what do you imply from this?
你这么说又是在暗示什么呢
Please. I have fluffed pillows
拜托了 我抖松过枕头
and delivered flowers, opened blinds, closed blinds.
还送过花 拉开过窗帘 也合上过窗帘
I-- I am begging you, just let me save one life.
我 我求你了 让我做能救人的正事吧
How about you start by saving me another walk.
那你就从帮我跑腿做起怎么样
Take this down to the lab.
把这个拿给实验室
Is this something vital and important?
这东西很重要吗
It was to the guy it came out of.
这是别人排出来的
I don't get it.
我就不懂了
I mean, what is the point of volunteering
如果做志愿者不值得炫耀
if you don't even do something worth bragging about?
那做志愿者有什么意义
Lamest job ever.
真是最差劲的工作
Riley, look around.
莱丽 看看周围
People are dying, people are being born.
有人死去 有人出生
No one's got the time to take care of you.
别人哪有闲工夫管你
Look, if you want to make an impact around here,
如果你想在这起点作用
you need to make your own opportunities.
就得自己创造机会
Thank you, Tucker.
塔克尔 谢谢
You're right.
你说得对
Paging Dr. Dobbs. Paging Dr. Dobbs.
呼叫多布斯医生 呼叫多布斯医生
And there's my opportunity right there.
你看我的机会来了
I can't believe it, this is amazing!
难以置信 这太棒了
I know, it's gonna look great.
确实 看起来不错
Once we're done filming Danny, the special effects department
拍完丹尼后 特效部会马上
will fill in the green screen with 10,000 screaming fans.
在绿色布景处加上万名尖叫的粉丝
Oh, I was talking about all the free food.
我说的是免费食物
But that's cool too.
不过那也不错
And I'm going to go see if everything's set up.
我去看看都准备好了没有
Danny, you look great. You doin' okay?
丹尼 不错嘛 还行吗
Dude, this is amazing! I feel amazing! You're amazing!
老弟 太棒了 感觉太棒了 你也太棒了
Okiru-okay! Okiru-okay! Okiru-okay! Okay! Okay! Okay!
劲能加油 劲能加油 加油 加油
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表