剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, my God. I love you.
上帝啊 我爱你们
Riley, hi. I'm sorry to keep you waiting.
莱丽 你好 抱歉让你久等了
But it is really so good to see you--
但是真的很高兴见到你...
What the hell happened to you?!
天呐 你这是什么情况
Spray tan gone awry.
喷雾晒肤出问题了
I tried to scrub it off, but I think that just made it angry.
我想擦掉来着 但这样好像会让情况更糟
Ms. Jenson,
詹森女士
please don't be put off by my cheddar-like appearance.
请不要因为我的切达干酪状外表而不喜欢我
There is no one with more knowledge
没有人比我更了解
about this law firm than me.
我们这家律所了
Except for maybe you.
也许除了你之外
Riley, honestly,
莱丽 说实话
even if you had passed the bar the first time,
即使你第一次就通过律师资格考试
we still were gonna let you go.
我们还是不会要你的
You're just too...
你这个人太...
nice.
和善了
Nice?
和善
You think I'm too nice?
你觉得我太和善了吗
There is no one more un-nice than I am!
世界上没人比我更不和善了
Sorry.
抱歉
There's nothing wrong with being nice.
为人和善不是什么坏事
But it doesn't really make for a good attorney.
但是却不能让人成为一名好律师
We crush people for a living.
我们是以蹂躏他人为生的
And that's what I wanna do.
这正是我想做的
I wanna crush people too.
我也想去蹂躏别人
Really?
真的吗
Then what happened to that person that turned you into a yam?
那把你整成地瓜的那个人怎么样了
You suing them?
你起诉他们了吗
Um. Well, no. Not exactly.
没有 我没起诉
I rest my case. I think we're done here.
面试结束 你可以回去了
Oh, um-- uh, wait. I'm not suing her, because...
等等 我没起诉她是因为...
we're going straight to mediation.
我们要直接去进行调解
You are? Oh, my God, yes.
是吗 天哪 当然
And I am gonna take her for everything she's worth.
我要让她付出极其惨重的代价
Maybe I have underestimated you.
那我可能低估你了
So you're gonna reconsider?
那你会重新考虑我吗
This may be a way that you can prove to me
这或许是你向我证明
that you can really do this.
你可以胜任工作的最好方法
You can use our conference room.
我可以把会议室借给你用
You want me to do the mediation here?
你想让我在这里进行调解吗
Yes.
对
Think of it as an extended interview.
就把它当做一次加试吧
Oh, this is going to be fun!
一定会很有意思的
Oh, and if we're lucky, someone might cry.
如果我们幸运的话 有人要哭了
I could almost guarantee it.
这点我差不多可以保证
Okay, they were pretty and all,
好吧 清洁人员可能是漂亮
but that cleaning crew sucked.
但是她们的技术也太差了
Where's our TV?
我们的电视机呢
I think we've been robbed.
我们好像被抢劫了
I can't believe we got robbed
真不敢相信我们
right after we finally got the place clean!
刚把这里打扫干净就被抢劫了
Dude, it was those girls.
老兄 是那俩女孩干的
What else did they take?
她们还带走别的了吗
Oh, no. Oh, no.
天呐 不 不
Oh, no no no no...
哦 不不不不
They took Lola!
她们把罗拉带走了
Now I really regret paying them in advance.
我现在真是后悔提前付钱给她们了
Ok, I've been up and down every block in the neighborhood.
我已经来来回♥回♥跑遍了附近的每一个街区
I put up flyers on every corner in a five-mile--
每隔五英里我都贴遍了传♥单♥...
Is that a new TV?!
这是新买♥♥的电视机吗
Yeah, you told us to do something,
是啊 你让我们做点什么
so we did something. yeah.
我们这不就做了 是啊
It is so important to have your priorities
弄清事情的先后顺序
straight in a time like this.
在这种时候是很重要的
It's not our priority.
这不是我们要优先考虑的事情
We need to get Lola back.
我们得把罗拉找回来
Calm down, bro.
冷静点 兄弟
Who could know that hot maids with no references
谁能想到没有推荐人的热辣女佣
would rip us off?
会把我们洗劫一空呢
Everyone!
所有人都能想得到
Did you at least call the cops?
你们至少给警♥察♥打过电♥话♥了吧
What did they say?
他们说什么了吗
Well, they said they'd get back to us
他们说五到七天之内
in like five to seven days.
会跟我们联♥系♥
And then they laughed at us for giving our keys to strangers.
然后还嘲笑我们把家门钥匙给了陌生人
Five to seven days?!
五到七天
I don't have five to seven hours.
我连五到七个小时的时间都没有
Megan's gonna--
梅根会...
Ah! It's her!
呃 是她打来的
Answer? Don't answer?
接 还是不接
Don't answer.
别接
Megan, hello.
梅根 你好啊
Hi. Uh, yeah.
嗨 是啊
Lola. Uh-huh.
罗拉 嗯
You wanna talk to her.
你想跟它说话
Okay. Uh, yeah. She's right here. Let me grab her.
好啊 它就在这里呢 我把它弄过来
Oh, that's a good girl.
真是个好姑娘
Okay, that's a good girl.
好了 真是个好姑娘
See? All good.
看到没 一切都好
Okay, I'll talk to you later.
好嘞 回头再聊
We need to find those girls.
我们得把那俩女的找到
Danny, do you still have their number?
丹尼 你还有她们的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Yeah, but...
有啊 但是
I would not recommend them to anyone.
我绝对不会向任何人推荐她们俩了
What are we supposed to do?
那我们该怎么做
Set up a sting operation and catch them ourselves?
设下圈套 然后我们自己来抓贼吗
Tucker, that's brilliant!
塔克尔 这主意太赞了
Nobody's gonna let us just use
有谁能让我们借用
their apartment to catch a couple of thieves.
人家的公♥寓♥来抓贼呢
What if we don't tell that nobody?
如果我们不告诉那个谁呢
And by nobody, I mean mom.
至于那个谁 我是说咱妈
This is perfect!
这计划太棒了
I paid those girls for two weeks.
我付了那俩女的两周的钱呢
You're suing me?!
你要起诉我
Mrs. Wheeler, I am a carrot in heels.
维勒太太 我现在就像是穿了高跟鞋的胡萝卜
You owe me this.
这是你欠我的
Fine. Yes!
好吧 耶
Thank you. Thank you, thank you--
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢你
Whoa whoa whoa, tangerine dream.
噢噢噢 橘皮梦女郎
I just bought this.
姐这身衣服新买♥♥的
Oh. Hey, Riley. I didn't know you were gonna be-- wait.
嘿 莱丽 我都不知道你要 等等
Is there something different about you? You change you hair?
你有什么改变吗 换发型了吗
Yeah. I changed my hair.
是啊 我换发型了
You look good. You look really good.
你看上去不错哈 真的很不错
So mom, I'm going to the store
那个 老妈 我要去买♥♥东西
and wondered if you needed anything.
想问问你需要点什么
Oh. Honey, that's really sweet.
甜心 你太贴心了
Actually, I got a list on the fridge.
我冰箱上确实有张购物清单
And I'm making Emma's schedule.
还有我在给艾玛定时间表
Which days will you be around your apartment?
你有哪天不在家吗
Well, every day except tomorrow.
每天都在 除了明天
I have to go downtown and let Riley publicly humiliate me,
我得去市区好让莱丽好公开地让我难堪
so I'm kinda booked.
所以我应该是有约了
Tomorrow.
明天
Okay. That's great. Thank you.
好 非常好 谢谢哈
Well, wait wait. Don't you need my grocery list?
等等 你不需要我的购物清单了吗
What would I want that for?
我要那个干什么
And they wonder why Margarita Monday is three days a week.
还有人奇怪为什么玛格丽塔酒日一周要过三天呢
Riley, as much as I'd love for you to get your job back,
莱丽 即使我再想让你回来工作
you're really gonna have to show me that you can do this.
你也必须向我证明你可以胜任这份工作
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表