剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Okay. Saddle up,people!
好了各位 马鞍已备好
Megan's gonna be here any minute.
只待梅根的到来啦
Time to move 'em on up and get 'em on out.
到了它们闪亮登场 等待哥鱼跃而上的时刻啦
Hold your horses, cowboy.
还是管好你的野马吧 小牛仔
Well, actually, if you knew how to do that,
当然了 如果你懂如何管好的话
We wouldn't have this little buckaroo.
我们也不可能有这位小牧童啦
Oh, good. You're home.
谢天谢地 你在家
No no no no no. Whatever it is, now is not a good time.
别别别 不管你什么事儿 现在都不合适
Unless you're leaving.
除非你是要离开了
Because then, now would be a perfect time.
因为现在是离开的最佳时刻了
I need someone to talk to about Fitch.
我需要个人跟我探讨一下菲奇
I'm breaking up with him.
因为我要跟他分手
Oh my god. Talk slow.
天呐 您慢点说
Don't leave anything out.
千万别遗漏任何蛛丝马迹
What's there to tell? You already gave away the ending.
还有啥好说的 你都把故事的结局说完了
You're dumping him. Thanks for stopping by.
你要甩了他 感谢您莅临寒舍
He lives in africa.
他住在非洲
What was I thinking?
我当时看上他哪点了啊
Gorgeous, smart
英俊潇洒
And dedicated to helping others.
乐于助人
You're right. You could totally do better.
你说得对 你完全能够找到更好的
I know all that.
我都知道好吗
But it's cancelled out by that weird giggly laugh
但一切好感都在他那些诡异的傻笑
And that stupid feather necklace
和一直带着的那傻缺般的羽毛项链面前
He wears all the time.
消失殆尽了
I mean, it's hideous, right?
这的确很骇人是吧
We have nothing in common.
我们毫无共同点
Riley, no one is arguing with you.
莱丽 没人跟你争论这个好吗
So why don't you go call him and share the news?
为何你不打电♥话♥给他来分享这些"新闻"呢
I can't,
我不能
Because he's on some stupid
因为他现在正在什么愚蠢的
Two-week trek for the orphanage in africa.
非洲孤儿院两周之旅
See? No time for me. Yeah.
看到了吧 我根本没机会 是啊
Hey, Ben.
嘿 本
I really like these new towels you got.
我真的很喜欢你给我搞来的这些毛巾
You got to use a lot of them, but they're super soft.
虽然一次性得用好多条 但它们好柔软哦
Those are hand towels!
那些是用来擦手的
And they're not for you. They were for Megan.
它们不是为你而是为了梅根而准备的
I really need everything to be perfect.
我真的需要万事都达到最完美的状态
Okay, bromeo, here is my sexy candle.
好啦 罗密欧兄台 献上我最性感的蜡烛
One whiff of that and inhibitions won't be the only thing dropping.
只要轻闻一小下 保证她各路节操尽碎哦
Oh, so that's what this is all about.
原来你做的这一切都是为了这个啊
You haven't closed with Megan yet.
你还没和梅根有过亲密接触呢
I don't know what's wrong.
我不知道哪里不对劲了
I've never had this problem before.
我之前从未有过这样的麻烦
Every time I try to make a move,
每次当我打算采取行动时
I get all nervous and flustery.
都会感觉到脸红红 心跳跳哎
You sound like a girl.
你的语气像个小女孩似的
I mean, you must really like this girl.
我的意思是 你肯定是真的喜欢这女孩
Yeah, I do.
是啊
But you want to know what I'd like even more?
但你们知道我更喜欢什么吗
For all of you to grab your jackets,
你们所有人穿上外套
Purses, wallets, underage loved ones, and get out.
带好钱包钱夹 和亲爱的未成年朋友们一起 滚出去
Oh, okay.
额 那好吧
No, not you, Megan, come on in. Okay.
不是你 梅根 快请进吧
Hi, everyone.
大家好啊
Hi, megan. out. Out. Out.
你好啊梅根 出去出去 都出去
F.Y.I., we already got one of these.
仅供参考的说一句 我们已经有一个了哈
**It's amazing how the unexpected*
*人生妙无边 惊喜无极限
**can take your life and change directions.*
*劝君莫等闲 雌雄随我愿
That was really good.
那真的很好吃
And I'm really hoping that that was chicken.
同时我也希望那个肉真的是鸡肉
Well, then if we're both done,
既然我们都吃好喝好了
Maybe we can move onto the entertainment portion of the evening.
也许我们可以开始今晚的娱乐活动了是吧
And what exactly did you have in mind?
额 那你打算玩点什么呢
How about we call it a surprise?
我们不妨把它当成个惊喜怎么样
But just know I did change my sheets.
但是事先声明 我的床单换过了哦
Ow, sorry-- teeth.
哦 抱歉 我的牙齿咬到...
It's fine. It's fine.
没事儿 没事儿哈
My hair. My hair.
我的头发 我的头发被压到了
I'm sorry. Are you okay?
抱歉 你还好吗
Yeah, no, I'm fine, but are you okay?
我其实不要紧 但是 你还好吗
Other than some seriously sweaty palms, I'm fine.
除了手掌疯狂冒汗之外 我很好
Okay. Why are you suddenly so nervous and flustery?
好吧 你为何突然变得这么惊慌失措呢
I assume you've done this before?
这不会是你的第一次吧
Done it before?
第一次
If I was on my usual schedule,
如果按照我通常的速度
your bra would have been off after the eggrolls.
吃完蛋卷后你的罩罩就已经不在身上了
I'm sorry if I'm not inspiring you.
抱歉我没让你提起"性"趣
No no no no. Of course, I'm super inspired.
不不 我当然很有"性"趣
Trust me it's all I've been thinking about.
真的 除了这个我就没想别的
Really?
真的吗
Because what I'm thinking is we don't seem to have a connection.
我怎么感觉我们之间好像没有默契
But that shouldn't matter.
这有什么关系
I've slept with a ton of girls
跟我睡过的女孩那么多
I'd had almost no connection with whatsoever.
我跟她们几乎都没什么默契
Oh, wait wait.
不对 等等
Oh, I know what's missing.
我知道少了什么了
Breathe deep. I'll be right back.
深呼吸 我马上回来
Riley, kind of busy trying to get busy.
莱丽 我正忙着那什么呢
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I didn't know where else to go.
但我没有其它地方可去
What's wrong? It's Fitch.
怎么了 是菲奇的事
Yeah, got it.
明白了
You're breaking up with him.
你要跟他分手
Hideous laugh-- super happy for you.
不就是那恶心的笑嘛 真为你高兴
I just got off the phone with his dad.
我刚和他父亲通过电♥话♥
Ben, Fitch is dead.
本 菲奇去世了
I should probably blow out that candle.
我应该先把那蜡烛吹灭
Thanks again for coming with me, Mrs. Wheeler. I just--
再次感谢你跟我一起过来 维勒太太 我
I don't think I could face Fitch's family alone.
我觉得我一个人无法面对菲奇的家人
You know I'm always here for you.
我会一直在你身边支持你的
You're still buying me lunch afterwards, right?
事后你还会给我买♥♥午餐对吧
Just I can't believe my last words to him were
无法相信我对他说的最后一句话竟然是
"What? I can't hear you. God, your phone sucks!"
"什么 我听不清楚 你手♥机♥太烂了"
At least it wasn't "See you in hell, old man!"
幸好不是"地狱见 老头子"
Sorry, grandpa.
抱歉 爷爷
Fitch says he hasn't talked to his dad in years.
菲奇说他多年没跟他父亲说过话了
So he's probably gonna ask me a million questions.
所以他可能会问我超级多的问题
I don't know what I'm gonna say.
我不知道该怎么说
I barely knew Fitch.
我也不了解菲奇
That was one of our problems.
这是我们面临的一个大问题
You're gonna be fine.
不会有事的
Just give him the box of Fitch's stuff.
你就把装着菲奇东西的盒子给他
Offer a quick "Heaven just got another angel."
然后说句"天堂里又多了一位天使"就行了
As long as you get in, get out
你就进门 出门
and get it over with, Riley, you'll...
然后就搞定了 莱丽 你...
Hit the jackpot.
撞大运了
Why didn't you tell me Fitch was loaded?
你怎么不告诉我菲奇这么有钱
Because he never told me.
他没跟我说过啊
He said that money makes humanity ugly.
他说金钱让人性变得丑恶
Yeah, but it sure makes apartments awfully pretty.
是啊 但当然也能让公♥寓♥变得超级漂亮
Riley?
莱丽
Winston Douglas, Fitch's dad.
我是温斯顿·道格拉斯 菲奇去世了
Heaven just got another angel.
天堂里又多了一位天使
Wait.
等等
Winston Douglas?
温斯顿·达格拉斯
Scourge of Wall Street?
华尔街的灾难
Indicted for insider trading and racketeering?
因内♥幕♥交易和诈骗而被起诉
A gazillionaire a dozen times over?
十几次被评为巨富
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表