剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Ben, you are the cover boy of "That guy quarterly."
本 你是《三分钟热度》的封面人物
And I know because I subscribe.
我算是看透你了
What's wrong?
怎么回事
Your son is selfish and immature
你儿子自私幼稚
and has no respect for women.
而且藐视女性
In related news, the sun came up and the sky is blue.
还有太阳东升 天蓝云白 这些都是真理
Pancakes.
有煎饼
Okay, Emma.
好啦 艾玛
Are you ready to be grandma's wingbaby?
准备好帮祖母钓帅哥了吗
I have decided that today is the day
我决定 就在今天 我要和
I am finally gonna talk to the hottest guy this side--
这里最帅的男士搭讪
Hello.
你好
There he is.
他来了
Now remember, I get the one who's potty-trained.
记住 我教过你用便盆 别丢人哈
Did you see that look?
你看到那表情了吗
Why did I only shave up to my knees this morning?
哎 今早不该只刮腿毛的
Now watch and learn, Emma.
艾玛 学着点
First impressions are everything.
第一印象重于一切
Excuse me, is this seat available?
抱歉 能坐这里吗
Sure is.
当然可以
Just like the woman sitting across from it.
坐你对面的美女也待人采撷
What is wrong with you?
你怎么了
You're jumping every time somebody walks in the door.
一有人进来你就抻着脖子看
I called Susie and invited her to come by the bar.
我打电♥话♥给苏茜 约她在酒吧见面
Excellent.
好极了
A little pedal to the Kettle.
追求凯特行动开始了哈
No no. I don't want to go out with her.
不是那样 我不想和她约会了
I just really want to get off that website.
我只想从那个网站上脱身
So you thought making her
所以你是想让她在午餐时间
come across town on her lunch hour
穿越整个城市来见你却又被你甩一次
to be dumped a second time would do it?
然后让你得偿所愿吗
No, but a little Wheeler charm
不 但我会用维勒的个人魅力
and a free caesar salad just might.
外加免费凯撒沙拉搞定她
I think you're overestimating the food here.
我觉得你高估酒吧小菜的能量了
Can I get another one of these?
能再给我来杯酒吗
Yeah.
好的
And a side of what Danny's having.
再给我来一位丹尼对面的美女
And this is how we say good-bye in Russian.
我们俄♥罗♥斯♥人 是这样道别的
And this is how we say "I'll call you later" in American.
我们美国人这样表示 回头给你电♥话♥
So?
怎么样
Did you talk about me? What'd she say?
你跟她提我了吗 她怎么说
She said yes.
她答应了
It's a double date tomorrow night.
明晚四人约会
Yes! Tucker is in the game.
太棒了 塔克尔有戏了
Yeah!
好极啦
Riles.
莱丽
Riley. What are you doing here?
莱丽 你怎么来了
Not here to see you. I'm just looking for Danny.
反正不是来看你 我来找丹尼
So about your party tomorrow night.
明晚到你家参加派对啊
You know what? Don't even worry about it.
算了吧 用不着你操心
I got it covered.
我另找别人了
So can I get a glass of water?
能给我来杯水吗
Or do you need to make out with someone first?
或者先让你跟别人亲热一下
So, you're completely over Riley, right?
你对莱丽没感觉了吧
Riley?
莱丽吗
Yeah, totally.
当然 完全无感了
So over her. Just a stupid crush.
早就不喜欢她了 不过是愚蠢的心动
Wheeler.
维勒
Any chance I can talk you into being my date tomorrow night?
你能明晚做我的男伴吗
Yeah, totally. That'd be fun.
没问题 太好了
What? No.
什么 不行
You are not about to dethrone the king of cool.
你不能抛下我这个酷男之王
Did you see those moves? No!
我刚才可都跳舞庆祝了 绝对不许
Sue sue susie-o.
苏 苏 苏茜
It's so good to see you you you-io.
见到你 你 你太开心了
Not my standard greeting. Come over here.
我这问候有点失常 过来一下
So much quieter.
这儿安静许多
Look, I'm really sorry I hadn't called before today.
没给你打电♥话♥我真心抱歉
I've just been swamped.
忙得一团乱
Work, baby.
上班啊 孩子啊
Crazy hectic life of a single father.
单身爸爸的忙乱生活
You want off that website, try this.
你想撤出那个网站 不如这样
Tell me the truth.
跟我说实话
What happened that night?
那晚是怎么回事
Let me help you.
我帮你回忆
We were dancing and having a great time.
我们开心地跳舞
And then you kissed me and said we should get together.
接着你吻了我 说我们应该在一起
And then you went up to the roof to get some air,
然后你就去了屋顶呼吸新鲜空气
And I never heard from you again.
从此音信全无
I remember.
我记得
So why didn't you call, Ben?
那你为什么不打电♥话♥ 本
Did you meet someone new?
不闻旧人 只见新人了吗
Yeah, I kind of did meet someone new.
是有那么一个 算是新人
Or at least the girl I'd never really seen before.
至少是我从未深入了解的人
And did you call her?
你给她打电♥话♥了吗
I'm working on it.
我在努力
I just hope she answers.
但愿她会接
Hey, can I ask you a question?
我能问你个事吗
Just between us and be honest.
要保密 说实话
Oh, god, yeah.
没错
The hair is definitely starting to look a little boy band-y.
你这发型的确是向着乐队小男孩方向发展了
No!
什么呀
No.
不是
I wanted to ask you something.
我是想问
What do you think about Riley?
你觉得莱丽怎么样
I think she's destroying any chance of me
我跟超模约会的任何机会
ever dating a supermodel,
都快被她毁了
So not a huge fan.
所以我不待见她
More specifically,
直接问吧
What do you think about Riley and me?
你觉得莱丽和我怎么样
There's no Riley and--
哪来的莱丽和...
Wait.
慢着
You like Riley?
你喜欢莱丽啊
I think I do.
应该是吧
But I don't even know if she likes me.
可不知道她喜不喜欢我
That party would have been perfect.
那个派对来得太是时候了
We could have started where we left off.
我们可以重拾往日激♥情♥
Do you think there's any way we can convince Danny to back out?
有没有希望让丹尼退出啊
Trust me. If there is, we'll find it.
相信我 如果有 我们可得好好发掘一下啦
Come on, just make up an excuse
求你了 随便编个理由推了她
and I'll be there as her only option.
到时我就是她唯一的选择了
If that's not romantic, I don't know what is.
如果这都不浪漫 那就没有浪漫了
It's not like you want to go with her, right?
你本来也不想跟她去 是吧
I mean, how many times have you told me
你都跟我说过多少回了
that you have no feelings for her whatsoever?
你对她毫无感觉 爱咋咋地
Why would he ever tell you that?
他跟你说这个干嘛
Because he--
因为他...
Didn't.
之前没说过...
You know, Riley's not just some random girl
莱丽不是那种你想要就要
you can get and then forget.
想扔就扔的女孩
She's my best friend.
她是我最好的朋友
And I'm not gonna let you hurt her
我不允许你伤害她
just because you maybe might kinda have some feeling.
哪怕你哪天可能也许大概对她有点心动
Once it's out there, it's out there forever.
说出去的话 泼出去的水
You can't walk it back.
你别想当作没发生
I'm not gonna hurt her.
我不会伤害她
I would never do that to Riley.
我永远不可能伤害莱丽
I just need to prove to her that I'm not that guy.
我就想向她证明我不是那种人
Danny, please.
丹尼 求你了
Okay, fine.
好吧
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表