剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
问题还在
They were still there, but
但是他成了我的问题
he became my troubles, you know?
这似乎停止了那种落入黑暗的循环
And, uh, it sort of stopped the cycle, the descent into darkness,
因为我有了目标
because I had a cause.
感觉就好像
It's like
如果那个孩子活下去 那我也会活下去
if the kid lives, then so do I.
谢谢
Thank you.
结婚礼物
Wedding present.
我♥操♥真的
Fucking hell. Are you sure?
好慷慨啊
That is so kind.
你还好吗 凯思
You all right, Kath?
嗯 今晚去练大笑瑜伽
Yeah. Yeah. Going to laughter yoga tonight.
我现在就是这样 去上课学习笑
这就是我现在的处境 去上课学怎么微笑
That's where I am now. Going to a class to learn how to smile.
这给你找一个好一点的公♥寓♥
那是为帮你找到一套更好的公♥寓♥
That's to help you get a better flat.
-噢 谢谢 -没事
Well, thank you. -No worries.
对不起 我… 没想到会有这种事
Sorry, I just... Nothing like this ever happens.
♪ Name your price ♪
♪ A ticket to paradise ♪
♪ I can't stay here anymore ♪
♪ And I've looked high and low ♪
♪ I've been from shore to shore to shore ♪
♪ If there's a shortcut I'd have found it ♪
♪ But there is no easy way around it ♪
♪ Light of the world ♪
♪ Shine on me ♪
♪ Love is the answer ♪
各位 今天来了一位新成员 不好意思 你叫什么名字
Okay, everybody, so we've got a new member today. What's your name?
-凯思 -凯思 好的 凯思 松弛一下
Kath. -Kath. Okay, Kath, so just loosen up.
让笑骨抖起来
Get those funny bones shaking.
好的
Okay.
大大的微笑 来吧
And big smiles, yeah?
好
Yeah.
热爱生活
Love life.
感到内啡肽在起作用了吧
Feel those endorphins. Yeah?
好笑的旧世界
Funny old world. Funny old world.
不好意思 大家等一下 你能不能来大笑一下
Sorry, hold on, everyone. Can we just... From you?
我很孤独
I'm so lonely.
你还是先走吧 这里整个气氛会被你带下去
I think you'd better leave 'cause you're bringing the whole vibe down.
坦布里集市 500周年
噢
Oh!
-你好 -你好
Hi. -Hi.
这是杰克
Uh, this is Jack.
-你好 -你好
Hi. -Hello.
这是托尼
And this is Tony.
是我的朋友
My friend.
永远都是
Always.
-幸会 -幸会
Nice to meet ya. -Yeah, likewise.
-回头见 -再见
See ya later. -See you.
来
Come on.
坦布里集市
好厉害
Yes! Well done!
你好
Hi.
你还好吗
Oh. You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
非常好
More than okay.
太好了
Oh, good.
我可不能再失去一个好男人了
I couldn't stand to lose another wonderful man.
对了
Oh, and by the way, uh,
谢谢你
thank you. -Mm-hmm.
不客气
My pleasure.
回头见 走吧 姑娘
See ya later. Come on, girl.
巴纳比医生推开手术室门
"Dr. Barnaby flung open the operating theater doors."
他走在走廊里
"As he walked down the corridor,
看见一位 年轻美丽的非洲加勒比裔护士在哭
he saw a pretty, young Afro-Caribbean nurse crying."
她做了直发 所以看起来像碧昂丝
"She'd straightened her hair so looked like Beyoncé."
‘怎么了 护士你怎么哭了’
"'What's the matter, Nurse? Why do you cry?'"
‘因为种族歧视 医生’
"'Racism, Doctor.'"
‘种族歧视
"'Racism?'"
我厌恶种族歧视
"'I hate racism.'"
我认为我们都是平等的 评判一个人 应当根据其品格
"'I think we are all equal, and I judge people by their character
而不是根据其肤色
and not whether they're colored or not.'"
我曾经和一位中国女士做♥爱♥ 她的眼睛很美’
"'I made love to a Chinese lady once. Beautiful eyes.'"
我很喜欢
I love this.
喜欢这个集市
What, the fair?
大家都一起来这里待上几个小时
Everyone comes together for a few hours.
交换想法菜谱和垃圾
They swap ideas and recipes and junk,
留下回忆和照片
and they create memories and photos.
我爸曾说过 人生就像在游乐园坐过山车
My dad used to say life's like a ride at the fair.
惊险刺♥激♥ 稍纵即逝
Exciting, scary, fast.
只能坐一圈
And you can only go round once.
非常兴奋 都快受不了了
You have the best time till you can't take any more.
然后它慢下来 你看见别人在等着上车
Then it slows down, and you see someone else waiting to get on.
你得下车让位
They need your seat.
♪ La da da da ♪
♪ La da la da da da ♪
♪ La da da la ♪
♪ La da da ♪
-圣诞快乐 孩子 -小心
Hey, happy Christmas, son! -Mind out!
拜托 各位 这是孩子们玩的
Okay, guys, please, it's for kids.
-砰日进去了 -别欺负小孩
Boom! Balls deep! -Pick on someone your own size!
-那你上 -这不…
You get in, then! Get it! -That 's not
你去守门 我们当着你儿子的面来
You jump in. We'll do it in front of your son!
-我不是这个意思 -看看你多弱鸡
That's not what I meant. - Show how weak you are.
当着你孩子的面 来
Your child. Do it! Do it! Do it!
来啊 大人
Come on. Go on, big man.
啊哈 啊哈
Ah! Ah!
-要当着你孩子的面来吗 -哎
Wanna do this in front of your kid? -Hey.
太近了
That was too close.
这…
That's
-白♥痴♥ - 你不太会踢球吧
Oh! Prat! -"Oh, you're good at football, aren't you?"
我太烂了
Oh, I was rubbish.
我不觉得站出来打抱不平狠烂
I don't think sticking up for someone's rubbish.
-你说呢 乔治 -没错
Do you, George? -No.
你是我的英雄
My hero.
而且你扑出了一个
And you saved one.
-没错 -肯定扑出了一个
I did save one. -You definitely saved one, didn't he?
-爸爸很会踢球 -用屁♥股♥挡出去的 不过…
Daddy's really good at football. -With my bum.
哎 还记得我吗
Hey. Remember me?
噢 记得 狗屎侠
Oh, yeah. Dog shit man.
漫威错失了一个超级英雄
Oh, Marvel missed a trick there.
-你还是拒绝谈恋爱 -没有
You still refuse to have a relationship? -No.
没有 我改变主意了 我现在很迫切
No, I changed my mind. I'm desperate now.
我是来找妞的 无意冒犯
I'm here on the pull. No offense.
而且并不是要找你 我可配不上你
And not with you either. No, no. You're out of my league.
我不是性别歧视 不过…
I'm not being sexist, but, you know
-你说得都很好啊 -真的
Well, you're saying all the right things. -Really?
没错
Absolutely.
迫切 奉承 乞求 这不都很可爱吗
Desperation, flattery, begging. I mean, what's not to love?
我不知该说什么好了
Well, I don't know what to say.
我说实话 在过去的一年半中 我失去了以前的魅力
I'll be honest with you. I lost my mojo over the last year and a half.
但是有女性 特别是你这样层次的女性 会考虑和我在一起
But I'm over the moon that a woman of your class, well, any woman, really,
我真是太高兴了
would consider doing it with me.
但是你要知道
But you need
我没有以前那么猛了
You need to know I'm not the stallion I once was, you know.
不过性冲动是有的
Oh, I get the urge.
我心想 “自己爽一下吧” 我上楼 拉上窗帘
I think, "Ooh, let's have a bit of me time." I go upstairs and close the curtains.
然后准备撸一发
Harry the five-legged spider, he comes out to play.
几分钟之后 我心想 哎 还是算了吧
After a couple of minutes, I think, "Nah, can't be bothered with this."
我记得楼下有一块熟切达干酪 和一个脆皮面包
I remember the slice of mature cheddar and crusty cob I got downstairs, you know.
-这是前戏吗 -哎
Is this foreplay? - Hey.
-不用谈感情 -没错
No strings attached now. -No.
只要丑陋不堪大汗淋漓地做♥爱♥
Oh. Just dirty, sweaty, ugly sex.
那找我就对了 其实我现在已经开始流汗了
Well, I'm your man, then. In fact, I'm sweating already.
-而且你很丑 -但我也有感觉
And you're ugly. -I got feelings as well though.
好吗
All right?
-回头见 -再见
See ya later. -See ya.
-那你喜欢什么样的性♥爱♥ -我喜欢快
So what sort of sex do you like? -Quick.
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表