剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
Uh, I've got a package for Kath.
我来签
I'll sign it.
需要的话我来签
I'll sign if necessary.
-没事 我来吧 -我是凯思
It's all right. I've got it. -I'm Kath.
你骑摩托车来的
You ride a motorbike?
不是 我坐公交车时害怕危险
No, I just get very nervous on the bus.
噢
Oh.
-真风趣 -我骑一辆本♥田♥
Very funny. -I ride a Honda.
好的 很好啊
All right. Sweet, man.
-你是记者 -我自作自受
You a journalist? -For my sins.
什么意思
What does that mean?
没什么
Nothing.
对 我是记者
Yeah, journalist.
我销♥售♥新闻版面旁边的广♥告♥
Well, I sell adverts that go next to the journalism.
是的 工作时间很长
Yeah, it's long hours,
但是非常值得
you know, but it's very rewarding.
我不介意工作到很晚 因为我单身
And, uh, I don't mind burning the midnight oil 'cause I'm single.
年轻 自♥由♥ 单身
Young, free, and single.
-什么时候一起喝一杯 -好啊
Do you want to go for a drink sometime? -Yes, please.
你好
Hiya!
-还好吗 -你好
All right? -Hiya.
-给你带来一些蛋糕 亲爱的 -谢谢
Brought you some cake, darling. -Ooh, thank you.
-节食结束 -对
Bang goes the diet. -Yeah.
短时间之内穿不上礼服了
Won't be able to get in your wedding suit.
我没事的 我自己做婚纱 所以我会做得大一点
I'll be all right. Making me own dress, so I'll make it a bit bigger.
你自己做婚纱
Oh, making your own wedding dress?
-对 省钱嘛 -好惨啊
Yeah, saving money, in't it? -That's so sad.
为什么
Why?
没有足够的钱 去过人生中最重要的一天
Well, not having enough money for the most important day of your life.
我虽然没什么钱 但也够了
I have got enough money, which is hardly any.
如果有爱 就不需要钱 只不过是一条裙子
You don't need money if you've got love. It's just a dress.
-我没钱 也没爱 -大家都爱你 亲爱的
I haven't got money or love. -Oh, everyone loves you, darling.
我呢
What about me?
每个人都能找到适合自己的人
Well, there's someone for everyone.
以前和一个老师约会了一次 他觉得我很无知
Had a date with a teacher who thought I was thick.
对我居高临下地说诗歌♥ 狂批吉卜林
Patronizing me about poetry, slagging off Kipling.
我很喜欢他家的蛋糕 婚礼上一定要安排
I love his cakes. Have to have them at the wedding.
这可能让你听了舒服一点 也许他是假装觉得你无知
If it makes you feel any better, maybe he just pretended to think you were thick
其实因为他不喜欢你
'cause he didn't fancy you.
-如果喜欢你 你能感觉到 -怎么感觉到
You'd know if he liked ya. -How?
能感觉到 他不光礼貌 而且关心体贴
You can feel it. He's not just polite. He's considerate and caring.
展示出对你的兴趣 而不仅是客气
Shows an interest, not just a courtesy either.
有一种他无法抑制的温暖
There's a warmth that he can't help.
看你的时候会微笑 摸头发
Smiles when he looks at ya, touches his hair.
帮你捡东西 而不是只告诉你东西掉了
Picks something up for you, not just say you've dropped it. Wants your hands to be close.
所以下一次约会
So next date,
看看他是否微笑摸头发 帮你捡掉了的薯条
see if he smiles, touches his hair, and picks up any chips you drop.
兰尼跟我说了人寿保险金的事
Lenny told me about the life insurance money.
好的
Right.
他还没去取 因为在现在的情况下 他不想取
He hasn't cashed it. He don't want it under these circumstances.
神啊好浪漫
Oh my God, that's so romantic.
没错 但那笔钱不是丽莎的象征 亲爱的
Well, it is, but the money's not symbolic of Lisa, darling.
钱只是消费符号♥罢了
Money's just spending tokens.
丽莎是一个好人 你和她一起生活
Lisa was a beautiful person who you spent your life with.
她活在你心里
She lives in your heart.
她买♥♥人寿保险 就是为了让你不用担心钱的问题
She only took out the life insurance so you didn't have to worry about stuff.
至少去保险公♥司♥把钱取了 享受这笔钱
Take it from the insurance company at least. Enjoy it.
如果你想的话 也可以拿去赌场输掉
Blow it at a casino if you have to.
如果你不花这笔钱
But if you don't spend it,
就白费了丽莎一番苦心
Lisa wasted her time.
我希望你好好生活 托尼
I want you to live, Tony.
不只是不自杀或者耐心地等死
Not just not kill yourself or wait patiently for death,
而是要生活
but live.
像没有明天似的去生活
Live your life as if there's no tomorrow
然后你醒来 有明天 然后你再来一次
and then you wake up and there is a tomorrow and you do it again.
嗯
Hmm.
只要你充实地生活 做什么不重要
It doesn't matter what you do so long as you live your life to the full
享受每一秒
and enjoy every second of it.
如果你觉得这不值得去尝试 那为什么要我这样做呢
And if you don't think it's worth trying, why should I?
我以前每天坐在这长凳上
I used to sit on this bench every day,
自己一个人
by myself,
希望有人会过来 会理解
hoping that someone would come along who would understand.
这个人就是你
And it was you.
你和我坐着同一条船 你失去了亲人
You were in the same boat as me. You'd lost someone.
这里是墓地 所以遇见别人的机会有点小
Well, it's a graveyard, so the chances are
你还是会思考倾听逗别人笑
You see, you still think and listen and make people laugh,
让别人觉得自己有价值有人倾听
make them feel they're worth something, worth listening to.
我希望你找到 使自己早上愿意起来的动力
I just want you to find something that makes you want to get up in the morning.
我还在向前走
I'm still going.
我知道永远不可能有人能替代斯坦 但我不会投降
I know I'll never replace Stan, but I'm not gonna throw in the towel,
现在唯一令我担心的 就是你不开心
and the only thing that's worrying me now is you not being happy.
希望最重要
It's all about hope.
嗯
Hmm.
你可以想念丽莎可以哀伤 可以感到愤怒
You're allowed to miss Lisa and grieve and feel angry.
但是我不能忍♥受你没有希望
But I can't bear the thought of you having no hope.
对我来说 这是世界上最糟糕的事
That's the saddest thing in the world to me.
不能放弃
Giving in.
一定要
Please,
心存希望
tell me you have hope.
我有希望
I do.
但是
But
我永远不可能找到人来替代丽莎
I'll never find anyone to replace Lisa.
而且我发现我不想找人替代她
And I've realized I I don't want to.
但我确实想要找到活下去的理由
But I do wanna find a reason to live.
这是毫无疑问的
That's not out of the question.
天哪你行动还真快
Blimey, you work fast, don't you?
什么意思
What do you mean?
刚认识就问我要不要出去喝一杯
Well, you know, just met and you're like, "Wanna go for a drink?"
我以为你想让我这么说
I thought that's what you wanted me to say.
好的
Right.
哎呀
Oh, whoops.
你有帕金森病吗
Have you got Parkinson's?
没有
No.
-艾玛 -嗯
Emma? -Yes?
我是杰克
It's Jack.
杰克 杰克神啊
Jack... Jack! Oh my God!
-真抱歉 好久没见了 -是啊
I'm so sorry. It's been so long. -Yeah.
30年了 是啊
Well, 30 years. Yeah.
看 我以前有头发的
I mean, look. I used to have hair.
-没错 -是啊
You did! Yeah.
你还好吗
So how are you?
挺好啊
Yeah, you know.
嗯
Yeah. Yeah.
-你结婚了吗有孩子吗 -没有 都没有
You married? You got kids or anything? -No, nope, none of that.
你呢
You? Are you
我没有 我离婚了 没孩子 所以太失败了
Me? No, no, I'm divorced. No kids. So, um, complete loser.
哦
Oh. Pfft.
你现在做什么呢
And what do you do now?
我在一家养老院当护士
I'm a nurse in a care home.
哦
Oh.
嗯 非常好
Yeah, perfect.
你呢
You?
我做葡萄酒进口生意
Uh, I import wine.
噢 很好啊
Oh, perfect.
我们应该叙叙旧
We should hook up.
没事 我给你我的电♥话♥号♥码
Uh...Oh, don't worry. I shall give you my number.
-给你 我的名片 -谢谢
There you go. That's me. -Cheers.
-再见到你真是太好了 -我也是
It was so lovely to see you again. -You too.
坦布里壁球俱乐部
好的
All right.
不能在打壁球前喝啤酒
You can't have beer before playing squash.
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表