剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
当医生
as a doctor.
好的
Right.
-我们点菜吧 -好的
Should we order? -Yeah.
嗯
Huh.
我这辈子很坎坷 小伙儿
I have lived a life, boy.
-是嘛 -是的
Yeah? - Yes.
嗯 像坐过山车一样
Yeah, roller-coaster.
她是一个特别性感的女人
She was one hell of a woman, sexually.
像一头无法驯服的动物
A wild creature that could not be tamed.
床上功夫特别好 特别好
Great sex. Great sex.
我给她拍了一部色情片
I made a porno of her.
就在这条地毯上
Right on this very carpet.
她说想和我还有罗力·卡特 搞三人♥大♥战
She said she wanted a threesome with me and Roly Carter.
他真是太猛了 你认识他吗
Absolute monster of a man. Do you know him?
-不认识 -一米九
No. -Six foot three.
250斤 包含他戴的珠宝
280 lb. with his jewelry on.
我同意了
I agreed.
原来她只是要我拿着摄像机罢了
Turns out she just wanted me to hold the camcorder.
没问题
Not a problem.
你想怎么样都行 亲爱的
"Whatever you want, my darling."
于是她趴在地上 他在后面
So she's on all fours and he's round the back door,
老汉推车干♥她♥
doing her doggy style.
整个过程我他妈都在拍
I'm capturing the whole damn thing.
她太他妈享受了 我能从她的眼神中看出来
She was absolutely fucking loving it. I could see it in her eyes.
然后突然之间
And then Roly looks at me,
罗力看着我 透过我的镜片 摇摇头
out of the blue, straight down the lens, and shakes his head,
就好像在说
as if to say,
太他妈糟糕了
"This is absolutely fucking awful."
我当时不知道他是指拍摄质量
I didn't know if he meant the quality of the production
还是他膝下粗糙的地毯 后来才知道他说的是她鲍鱼的气味
or the rough carpet on his knees. Turns out he meant the smell of her growler.
-请慢用 -谢谢
Here we go. -Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
真不错
Lovely.
你有时间经常做饭吗
Do you, uh... Do you get a chance to cook much? In your
噢 没有 我特别忙
Oh, no. No, I'm rushed off my feet.
是啊
Yeah.
-多数时候是这样 -嗯
Most days. -Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
我就买♥♥单人份冷冻餐
I just have to get frozen meals for one in.
-噢 太惨了 -嗯
Oh, that's so sad. -Yeah.
-她是医生 -下班了
Um, she's a doctor! -Off duty!
-什么 -我下班了
What? -I'm off duty.
好的
Okay.
-行了 -她没事 我想也是
That's it. -She's fine. Thought so.
你为什么不帮助她
Why didn't you help her?
这地方真不错
This place is amazing.
建于14世纪左右
Built in the 14th century or something?
我不知道
I dunno. -Oh.
他一定是在这张桌子旁求婚的 他说是在女王肖像下面
This must be the table he proposed at. It was under the portrait of the Queen.
-真的 -嗯 我们坐在这里吧
Really? -Yeah, let's sit here.
太好了
That's great.
哇
Wow.
想想有这么多人来过这里
Think of all the people that have been here.
-这里是一个好地方 -好的
Here's a good place. -Okay.
嗯
Um…
你干什么
What are you doing?
我撒一些我爸的骨灰
I'm just sprinkling a few of my dad's ashes.
撒在地毯上
On the carpet?
对 这是他最后的要求
Yeah, it was his last request.
是嘛反正不用他来清理
Oh, was it? It's not him who's gonna have to clear it up, is it?
兄弟 这是一个小小的仪式
Mate, it's a silly little ritual. Okay?
也没有什么损失 我知道会被清理掉 所以…
There's no harm. I know they get cleared away. So
-这是破坏财物 -不是破坏财物
It's vandalism. -It's not vandalism, is it?
-没有损坏 -那就是乱丢垃圾
There's no damage. -Littering, then.
这是我爸的骨灰 好吗
It's my dad's ashes, okay?
他以前经常来这里 这是我向他致敬的方式
He used to come here all the time. It's my way of paying my respects.
那就撒在垃圾桶里 有什么区别呢
Well, sprinkle 'em in the bin. What difference does it make?
他肯定没说一定要他妈撒在地毯上
I'm sure he didn't specify sprinkling them on the bloody carpet.
没有 但他是在这张桌子旁向我母亲求婚
No, but this is the table he proposed to my mother at, okay?
我通过他的描述认出来了
I recognize it from his description.
这只是灰罢了 真是的
It's dust, for Christ's sake!
这很恶心
It's disgusting.
有病怎么办 -什么有病
What about diseases? -What diseases?
-尸体上的病 -这不是尸体 好吗
From dead bodies! -It's not a dead body, is it?
如果我把他从太平间拖过来
If I dragged him in from the morgue and dumped him on the carpet,
也许你完全有权生气
maybe you'd have every right to be annoyed.
我确实有权 我想怎么做都可以 这是我的酒吧
Well, I do have every right. I can do what I want. It's my pub.
我可以不让你进来 不用给理由 你们两个出去
I can bar you, and I don't have to give a reason. The two of you, out!
把你的垃圾一起带走
Take your rubbish with you.
垃圾
Rubbish?
你♥他♥妈♥王八蛋
Ugh. You stupid bastard!
有一点弄进我嘴里了
A bit went in my mouth!
很好 希望是他鸡♥巴♥的灰 你个傻♥逼♥
Good. I hope that was his cock, you stupid cunt.
啊
Ugh.
啊
Ugh.
希望是他鸡♥巴♥的灰
"I hope that was his cock,
你个傻♥逼♥
you stupid cunt."
♪ Transport ♪
♪ Motorways and tramlines ♪
♪ Starting and then stopping ♪
♪ Taking off and landing ♪
♪ The emptiest of feelings ♪
♪ Disappointed people ♪
♪ Clinging onto bottles ♪
♪ When it comes, it's so so ♪
♪ Disappointing ♪
♪ Let down and hanging around ♪
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表