剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
-托尼 -噢
Tony. -Oh!
噢
Oh.
操
Fuck.
我的心跳已经他妈140了
My heart rate was already at fucking 140.
是的 看出来了
Yeah, I could see.
太棒了
Brilliant.
♪ Shadows are falling ♪
♪ And I've been here all day ♪
来
Come on.
♪ It's too hard to sleep ♪
♪ And time is running away ♪
♪ Feel like my soul has ♪
♪ Turned into steel ♪
♪ I've still got the scars ♪
♪ That the sun didn't heal ♪
♪ There's not even room enough ♪
♪ To be anywhere ♪
♪ It's not dark yet ♪
♪ But it's getting there ♪
给你
There you go.
-你好 -还好吗
Cheers. -All right?
嗯 挺好的 你呢
Yeah. Good. You?
嗯 很好 狗怎么样
Yeah, good. How's the dog?
-狗怎么样 -是啊 一定是躺在沙发上休息
How's the dog? -Yeah, yeah. Chilling on the couch, I'll bet.
-嗯 它挺好 -嗯
Yeah, she's good. - Yeah.
太好了 你可以问候一下我的女朋友
Great. Great. Yeah. Oh, ask me how my girlfriend is.
-你女朋友还好吗 -挺好的
How's your girlfriend? -Good. Good. Yeah.
正在被赌场的安迪·诺里斯从后面干
Being done from behind as we speak by Andy Norris, the bookmaker.
好的
Right.
回头见
See ya.
后 半 生
第三季 第 2 集
秋叶养老院
今天外面天气又很好
It's nice out there again today, isn't it?
要不陪你出去散散步
Maybe get you outside for a wee walk.
昨天晚上的事 对不起 很明显不是因为你
Sorry about last night. Obviously nothing to do with you.
我受不了别人干涉我的事
I just... I can't stand people interfering.
没错
Sure.
而且是当众…
It was all so forced and in public and
那你今晚想喝酒吗就咱们
Do you fancy a drink tonight, then? Just... Just us?
-不想 -真的
No. -Really?
开玩笑的 我当然想喝酒
Joking. Of course I fancy a drink.
你想去哪里
Where do you wanna go?
不去哪里 我就在沙发上喝酒
Nowhere. I drink on the couch.
好吧 要不我过来坐在旁边的沙发上
Okay. Maybe I can come and sit on a couch nearby.
好的
Yep.
-有金酒吗 -全都有
Got any gin? -Got everything.
-汤力水有吗 -只有酒
Tonic? -I meant everything alcoholic.
-我买♥♥点汤力水来 -好的
I'll get some tonic. -Yeah.
-柠檬呢 -没有
A lemon? -No.
那我带一个柠檬来
I'll bring a lemon then.
-你还好吧 -你是我儿子吗
You all right? -Are you my son?
就好像什么都没变 对吧
It's like nothing's changed, innit?
-什么 -爸
What? -Dad.
回头见
See ya later. -Hmm.
还早 9点15份
Still early. 9:15.
要喝一杯茶吗
Fancy a cup of tea?
好啊
Yeah. Why not?
没我坐的地方
No room for me?
噢
Oh.
我们刚好要走了 -噢
We were just leaving. -Oh.
好的
Okay.
去什么好地方吗
Off anywhere nice?
-去喝茶 -太好了
Just going for a cup of tea. - Great.
好的
Okay.
回头见
See ya later.
-你没事吧 -没事
You okay? -Definitely.
嗯
Yeah.
对了 我不会取代斯坦
I'm not replacing Stan, by the way.
-什么意思 -我和安妮
What do you mean? -Anne and me.
我们还都怀念各自的另一半
We still miss our other halves with all our heart.
只是我们现在一起怀念他们
Only now, we we miss them together.
你也希望两个孤独的人幸福 对吧
You wanted two lonely people to be happy, right?
对
Yeah.
你应该不会对自己说
And, uh, I don't think that, at any point, you ever asked yourself,
希望他们已故的伴侣不介意
"I hope their late partners don't mind."
当然不会
No, of course not.
那你为什么这么自我设限呢
So why do you impose such a restriction on yourself?
又一个人了
Alone again.
没事
That's fine.
你了解我的 我不抱怨
You know me. I'm not one to complain.
哎 我还是那么想念你
Oh, I still miss you so much.
这一点大概永远不会变了
I don't think I'll ever get over it.
没有你 我不够坚强
I'm not strong enough. Not without you.
我还在经历哀伤的几个阶段
I'm still going through the stages of grief.
否认的这个阶段很麻烦
Denial's the tricky one.
我从来不否认你已经不在了
I was never in denial that you were gone.
我否认的是我得了精神疾病
I was in denial that I was suffering from mental illness.
即便在我有自杀倾向的时候 我都从不觉得自己有什么问题
Even when I was suicidal, I never thought there was anything wrong with me.
我以为那样做才是对的
I thought that was the sensible thing to do,
当时别人觉得我脑子不清楚 我还很生气
and it annoyed me that other people thought I wasn't thinking straight.
到最近我才意识到我当时是病了
It was only recently I realized I was ill.
我想那就是康复的一丝希望所在吧
I guess that was the glimmer of hope to getting better.
跟你说话 感觉很好
It feels good. Talking to you.
昨晚的事 对不起
Sorry, how it ended last night,
但是我心情不好
but I wasn't in the mood,
我当时不知道你为什么要批评丽莎
and I didn't know why you were criticizing Lisa.
没人批评丽莎
No one was criticizing Lisa.
我们只是不希望艾玛觉得 相比之下自己毫无价值
We just didn't want Emma to feel worthless compared to her.
为什么她又不是我的新任妻子
Why? She's not my new wife.
没错 但她是一个人 是一个很不错的人
No, but she's a person. She's a nice person.
-你走之后 我们就是这样跟她说的 -好的
We told her that after you left. -Good.
当时我正在把仙人掌 砸到一辆车的车窗里
While you were doing that, I threw the cactus through a car window
因为他在斑马线没停
that didn't stop at a zebra crossing.
太棒了 回头我接到新闻爆料 你可以报道一下
Brilliant. You can cover that when I get the call about it later.
-活该 -什么意思
That's what you get. -What do you mean?
那天晚上我本来就不想来 是为了你我才来的
I didn't want to do the stupid soiree. I was doing it for you.
-因为你要把生活变得更有趣 -怪我
You were making life more interesting. -My fault, yeah.
-你我都学到了一课 不是吗 -学到了什么
We've both learned a lesson, haven't we? -Which is?
永远不要帮别人
Never help anyone, ever.
太好了 好好上了一课 没错
Great. Great lesson. -Yeah.
说真的 你得想办法控制怒气
Seriously, Tony, you need to do something about your anger.
早晚害死你自己 或者害死别人
It's gonna kill you one of these days. Or someone else.
不如用体育运动疏导一下 你以前很爱运动
Why don't you channel it into sport or something? You used to do loads.
现在你太放纵自己了
Now you've let yourself go.
每天夜里喝到很晚 天知道还有别的什么事 有你受的
You know, staying up drinking every night. God knows what else. It'll do you good.
我确实放纵了自己
I have let myself go. - Yeah.
我告诉你 我哪怕喝下半瓶威士忌
Yeah, and I tell you this, I could drink half a bottle of whiskey
还是可以在任何体育项目上胜过你
and still beat you at anything physical.
-别傻了 -当然可以
Don't be silly. -Course I could.
-怎么 -乒乓球呢
Don't be silly. -What, then? -Table tennis?
-好吧 -是吧
Fine. -Yeah?
-是的 -不费多少体力
Yeah. - Not a lot of running.
没事 别担心 打赌吗
No, no, it's fine. Don't worry about it. Money on it? Money on it?
-好吗 -好啊
Okay? -Why not?
-100磅 -不 这也太…
100 quid. -No, that's too
好吧 没问题 100镑 来吧
Okay, yeah, all right, fine, 100 quid. Yeah, let's do it.
我来给俱乐部打电♥话♥ 那里有几张球桌 抱歉 对了
I'll, um, phone the rackets club. They've got a few table... Oh, sorry, yeah.
嗯
Um
这是科琳 新来的实习生 她顶珊迪的位子 这是托尼
Uh, this is Coleen, uh, the new intern. She's Sandy's replacement. This is Tony.
-你还好吗 -不太好
You all right? -No, not really.
我都快疯了
I'm absolutely gutted.
从底层做起 我在以前那份工作已经升到管理层
I'm starting at the bottom again. I worked my way up to management in my old job.
-你以前的工作在哪里 -小超♥市♥
Where was your old job? - At the mini-mart.
但是疫情中关门了 所以我只能饥不择食了
But it went bust during the pandemic, so I've had to take anything.
虽然待遇很差 而且我根本不会
Even though the money's shit and I don't know what I'm doing.
好吧 那我们是同坐一条船了
Well, we're all in the same boat, then.
是嘛你也是和酗酒的妈妈住一起
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表