剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
I dunno.
应该有点道理吧
There's gotta be something to it. It feels like
如果是骗人 那就会被列为非法 而且他们赚了很多钱
if it was a con, it'd be illegal, and they make loads of money.
嗯 但如果真的有效
Yeah, but if it actually worked,
他们每周买♥♥彩票好了 就会成为亿万富翁
they'd just do the lottery every week, and they'd be billionaires, wouldn't they?
嗯
Huh.
有道理
Yeah, that's a good point.
我觉得是给有所求的人的
I think it's for people who are looking for something. Oh.
-你好 -你好
Hi. -Hello.
抱歉 我迟到了 有一位老妇死了
Sorry I'm late. An old woman was found dead.
这里有用餐空间 客厅区域
So we've got the dining space, living room area,
厨房♥
the kitchen,
卧室
bedroom.
互相之间非常方便
Very convenient to each other.
我家的厨房♥离我的卧室很他妈远
In my house, my kitchen's bloody miles away from my bedroom.
我只能租到这样的吗
Is this all I can afford?
根据你的租金预算 只能租这么大的房♥子
Well, this is the size you're looking at for the rent you want to pay.
这个区域的价格还挺便宜的 所以比其他区域会大一些
This is quite a cheap area, too, so it's bigger than you'll get anywhere else.
这个区域是什么情况
What's the area like?
嗯
Yeah, uh
我通常不会提这些
Uh, I wouldn't usually mention this, but it's full of greasy spoons
不过这里有很多廉价餐厅和外卖♥♥店 所以你懂的
and, uh, fast food takeaways, so, you know…
-神啊 -是啊
Oh my God. -Yeah.
好的 我们还是走吧
Okay. Let's go before
-好的 -嗯 再见
Lovely. -Yeah, bye.
-不 我送你出去 -嗯
No. I'll see you out. -Yeah.
-嗯 -好的
Yeah. -Lovely.
好的 那我们再约时间见面 好吗 把具体的情况都理清楚
All right. I'll see you soon? Yeah? Get all this tied up.
坦布里报
不行
No good?
很压抑
Depressing.
我来了
Here he is.
我写好了电视栏目 内容是西蒙·考威尔的最新样貌
I've written my TV column. It's all about Simon Cowell's newest face.
-谢谢 -这是谁
Cheers. -Who's this?
这是科琳 这是肯
Oh, uh, Coleen, this is Ken.
怎么这么忧郁
Why so glum?
从何说起呢 我30岁 我和我的酒鬼妈妈一起生活
Where to start. I'm 30. I live with my alcoholic mum.
工资低得要命 我独♥立♥的唯一办法
And I earn crap money, so the only way I can be independent
是住在商店楼上的小窝里
is to live in a tiny hovel above a shop.
泪流成河啊 还以为她会说个不停
Oh, cry me a river. Thought she'd never stop.
听我说 如果你无家可归的话 我办公室楼上有一个公♥寓♥
Look, if you're homeless, I've got a flat above my office.
怎么空着吗
What? It's empty?
对啊 我用来给年轻人试镜 眨眼
Yeah. I use it to audition the young lads. Wink, wink.
或者撸撸 知道什么意思吧
Or wank, wank, if you get what I mean.
-我应该知道你的意思 -你不是说了吗
I think I know what you're suggesting. -You just said it.
新冠病毒爆发之后 我就把这些给停了 很吓人
I just stopped all that when coronavirus came along. Scary.
我宁愿得艾滋 那病还知道是怎么传播
I preferred AIDS. You knew where you were with that.
总得那啥才可能得病
You actually had to do you-know-what with someone.
新冠病毒呢 有人从你身边走过咳嗽一下 你就完了
Coronavirus? Some fucker just walks past you and coughs and you're screwed!
我是高风险者 有哮喘
Well, I am. I'm high-risk. Asthma.
而且我也是艾滋病高风险者 因为我喜欢走后门
I was high risk with AIDS. That's 'cause I liked it up the arse.
是我自己选择的
My choice!
不管怎么说 如果你想要 那个公♥寓♥就给你住 你最好换一下床单
Anyway, flat's yours if you want it. I'd change the sheets if I were you.
再见
See ya.
谢谢 肯
Cheers, Ken.
-你好 -你好
Hello. -Hiya.
汤力水
Tonic.
还有一个柠檬
And a lemon.
谢谢
Cheers.
-怎么样 -嗯 挺好
How's it going? -Yeah, all right.
你好 美女
Hello, pretty.
美女 你好
Pretty. Hello, pretty girl.
你好 好好好 亲亲呢乖不乖
Hello. Yes, yes, yes, yes. Where's the kisses? Who's a good girl?
怎么了
What?
-没怎么 别忘记放柠檬 -我不会忘记放柠檬
Nothing. Don't forget the lemon. -I won't forget the lemon.
-这是谁 -莱昂纳尔
Who's that? - Lionel.
对 莱昂纳尔 我不能切他 对吧
Right. Lionel. I can't cut him now, can I?
也不能把他扔掉
Or throw him away.
别再这样了
Stop!
别再在水果和蔬菜上画人脸了
Stop drawing faces on the fruit and veg!
我给你调了一杯金汤力
I've done you a gin and tonic.
不知道你要怎么处理柠檬 我去给你拿点冰
I don't know what you want to do with the lemon. I'll get you some ice.
好的
Okay.
-你在柠檬上画了一张脸 -是莱昂纳尔
You've drawn a face on it? -That's Lionel.
死了
Dead.
-你不是要拿冰吗 -嗯
don't you want ice? - yeah.
-是我 -天哪肯 你不会敲门吗
Only me. -Bloody hell, Ken. Do you not knock?
别担心 你没什么是我想看的 相信我
Don't worry about that. You got nothing I want to see. Trust me.
我会时不时过来看看你 我们会成为闺蜜
No, I'm gonna be popping in all the time. Don't you worry. We'll be besties.
我在办公室很无聊 根本没人找我
I get ever so bored in the office. There's nothing at all coming in for him.
这里有很多故事
Oh, the stories I could tell you about this place.
充满了回忆 满得流得到处都是 把那条毛巾扔掉
Absolutely dripping with memories. Literally dripping. Throw that towel away.
好的 你忙吧 走了
Anyway, I'll let you get on. Ta-ra.
-还好吗 布莱恩 -还行
All right, Brian? -Mustn't grumble.
来找詹姆斯吗
Here to see James?
-那小子呢 -在洗澡 不过进来吧
Where is the little bugger? -He's in the bath, but come in.
哎呀
Oy.
-干嘛啊 -你好
What? -All right, boy?
-妈妈 -怎么了 亲爱的
Mum? - What, love?
-我在洗澡 -好孩子
I'm having a bath. -Good boy.
烟雾缭绕啊
Bloody steamy in here, innit?
嗯 让他别洗这么热 对蛋蛋不好
Yeah. Told him he has it too hot. Bad for his testicles.
会导致不育
Makes you sterile.
不介意我看一下吧
Ah. Do you mind?
嗯 看起来是挺红的
Yeah, they do look red, mate.
噢 是啊 放点冷水 詹姆斯
Oh, yeah. Put a bit of cold on them, James.
能不能别他妈说我的蛋蛋了 我的蛋蛋没事
Can we stop talking about my bloody testicles? They're fine.
要吃蛋糕吗 布莱恩
Some cake, Brian?
-好的 谢谢 -詹姆斯 要吃吗
Oh, yes, please. Thank you. -James?
-我他妈在洗澡呢 -到底要不要
I'm having a fucking bath! -Is that a yes or a no?
什么蛋糕
What kind of cake?
巧克力奶油蛋糕 上面撒巧克力碎
Chocolate gateau with crumbled Flakes on top.
嗯
Mm.
要吃 麻烦
Yes, then, please.
我要搬出去自己住
I've gotta get my own place.
-为什么 -为什么
Why? -Why?
这是别人梦寐以求的日子 兄弟 做梦都想洗澡时有女人给我送蛋糕
Living the dream, mate. Wish I had a woman bringing me cake in the bath.
肯定不想你妈送
Not your mum though.
这里已经不需要我了 妈妈有兰尼
I'm not needed here anymore. Mum's got Lenny.
我只是一个占地方的胖子罢了
I'm just a big, fat lump taking up space.
妈妈也不该在你洗澡的时候 责怪你把蛋蛋弄坏了
And your mum shouldn't be telling you off for ruining your testicles in the bath.
-你可以搬来和我住 -真的 你有空房♥间吗
You can move in with me if you want. -Really? Do you have a spare room?
-有啊 如果你住得进去 -什么叫 如果我住得进去
Yeah, if you can get in there. -What do you mean if I can get in it?
里面都是垃圾
It's full of shit.
你猜怎么着
You know what?
就这么办
Let's do it.
我成为男人的时候到了
Time for me to become a man.
能帮我告诉我妈一下吗
Will you help me break the news to my mum?
嗯
Hmm.
我来看看
Let's see.
有意思
Interesting.
怎么样
What?
坚强 自信 坚定
Strong, confident, determined
外表是这样
on the outside.
但你内心则脆弱而敏感
But on the inside, you're vulnerable and sensitive.
你很孤独
You're lonely.
很不容易 对吧 在一个男人的世界 做一个女强人
It's tough, isn't it? Being a strong woman in a man's world.
有一些迷失自我
You feel you've lost a little of yourself,
你会把对舒适的需要 看作会被他们打击的弱点
and you see needing comfort as a weakness they'll pounce on.
所以你否认自己需要舒适
So you deny you need it.
但其实你是需要的 亲爱的
But you do need it, dear.
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表