剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
在电视上看确实好像很容易 对吧
They do make it look easy, don't they, on the telly?
-奥♥运♥会 -对
On the Olympics? -Yeah.
是啊 我想你今年进不了奥♥运♥队了
Yeah. I don't think you'll make it this year.
-是嘛 -是的
No? - No.
-神啊 -神啊
Oh God. -Oh my God!
-嗯 -我们在转圈
Yeah. -We're just going around.
-别人在看 -没有
People are looking. -They're not!
别人在看我 心想 啊
People are looking at me and going, "Aw."
没有 是在看我 心想 啊
No, they're looking at me and going, "Aw."
他们心想 看看他 他想帮她 但是她…
They're going, "Look at him. He's trying to help her, but she's..."
你没想帮我啊
He's not trying to help her!
你是在笑我 给我拍视频 而不是在帮我
He's just laughing at her and filming her! That's not helping!
-你好 -你好
Hi. -Hi.
后门开着 所以我直接进来了
The back door was open so I just came in.
-好的 饿吗 -饿
Good. Hungry? - Yes.
-你想去哪里 -去吃个简餐就行
Where do you wanna we go? -Somewhere quick.
-10点要工作 -好的
Got to be at work at 10:00. -Okay.
你想不想什么时候去划船
Do you want to go rowing sometime?
-划船 -对
Rowing? -Yes.
去池塘里划船开心开心
Just for a laugh, on the boating pond?
去池塘里划船为什么
Boating pond? Why?
我想着你可能会想去
Don't know. I just thought it might be something you might quite like to do.
不太想
Not really.
回头见
See you later!
走吧
Come on, Em.
♪ Too many broken hearts Have fallen in the river ♪
♪ Too many lonely souls Have drifted out to sea ♪
♪ You lay your bets And then you pay the price ♪
♪ The things we do for love ♪
♪ The things we do for love ♪
♪ Communication is the problem To the answer ♪
♪ You've got her number And your hand is on the phone ♪
♪ The weather's turned And all the lines are down ♪
♪ The things we do for love ♪
♪ The things we do for love ♪
♪ Like walking in the rain and the snow When there's no where to go ♪
♪ When you're feeling Like a part of you is dying ♪
♪ And you're looking for the answer In her eyes ♪
♪ You think you're gonna break up ♪
♪ Then she says she wants to make up ♪
♪ Ooh, you make me love you ♪
♪ Ooh, you've got a way ♪
♪ Ooh, you had me crawling ♪
♪ Up the wall ♪
第三季 第 1 集
后 半 生
坦布里报
-早上好 -早上好
Morning. -Morning.
准备好了吗
You ready?
噢 等一下
Oh, hold on.
你好啊
You all right?
-怎么 -坐
What? -Sit down.
怎么 这算哪门子打招呼啊 你好
"What?" What kind of greeting is that? Hello.
-晚一点要不要过来… -不要
Wanna come over later...No.
我还没说完
I haven't finished.
来家里吃晚餐
To the house for some dinner.
你可以把艾玛带来 搞个四人晚宴
You could bring Emma. Do a foursome or something.
我和艾玛都不是一对
Me and Emma aren't a twosome.
没事 我的意思是我们四个人
That's fine. I just mean there'll be four of us.
好的 如果纯粹是数学计算 那我带布莱恩来
Right. Well, I'll bring Brian, then, if it's purely mathematical.
你什么事都这么难搞
God. Nothing is simple with you, is it?
把你优雅的柏拉图式朋友艾玛带来
Just bring your nice, platonic friend Emma.
我们好好过过成年人的生活
We'll have a nice, grown-up time.
说实话 这对我和吉尔会比较好
I'll be honest, it'd be good for us. Me and Jill.
有人来家里挺开心的 不是吗 我们不太出去 而且…
It's fun having people over, isn't it? We don't get out much and
我想这是 我们婚姻出现一点小问题的部分原因
Well, I think that was part of the problem with the little hiccup in our marriage.
怎么因为没人来家里
What? Not having people over?
-不是 你懂我的意思 -不懂
No. You know what I mean. -No.
好的 听我说 好吗
Okay, get this, yeah?
吉尔觉得我不太有冒险精神 你能相信吗
Jill thinks I'm not very adventurous. Can you believe that?
能
Yeah.
但是说实话
But seriously.
这很荒唐 我有两件带帽防风衣
It's ridiculous. I've got two cagoules.
如果没有冒险精神 要戴帽防风衣干嘛
Why would I need those if I wasn't adventurous?
或者也可以说 一个不敢把头发弄湿的男人 能多有冒险精神呢
Or you could say, how adventurous is a man who doesn't like getting his hair wet?
我在看露营装备
I've been looking at camping gear.
哇 -我很可能会买♥♥这双靴子
Wow. -I'm probably gonna buy those boots.
拜托 来我家吧 求你了
Come on, come over. Please.
帮助我证明她说错了 我觉得有点被误解了
Help me prove her wrong. I feel a bit misunderstood.
去上《奥普拉脱口秀》
Go on Oprah.
你要证明她错了 能不能别带上我
Is there any way to prove her wrong without me being involved?
没什么大不了你不用待很久
It's not a big deal! You don't even have to stay long.
就你和艾玛过来 我们开心地聚聚 完事
Just you and Emma come over, we have some fun, done.
-你要提前和吉尔说吗 -不用 自然会知道
Don't you have to warn Jill? -No, spontaneous.
好吧 我会现在给她打电♥话♥告诉她 否则她会有点搞不清楚状况
I mean, I will call her now and tell her. Otherwise she'll get in a bit of a tizz.
她会想要有所准备 我们通常不会坐下来好好美餐一顿
She'll want to get ready and we don't usually do a big sit-down meal.
这样吧 你们吃了之后再来 我们就喝几杯
Eat before you come, and then we'll just, you know, have some drinks,
放点音乐 说说笑笑
put on some tracks, have a few laughs.
不会有人笑
There'll be no laughter.
七点半
7:30?
到那个点 我通常在喝第二瓶了
I'm usually on my second bottle of wine by then.
非常好 你可以在我家喝一些
Okay, perfect. You can drink it at my place.
-好的 -好吧
Right. -Yeah?
-好的 -太好了
Okay. -Great.
如果艾玛愿意的话
If Emma's up for it.
谢谢
Oh. -Thank you.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Oh fucking hell.
-我能听见你说话 -我知道
I can hear you. -I know.
-你等走出办公室再说… -走吧
Wait 'til you're out of the office to...Come on.
今天居然刚来就这么不爽
What a shit day already.
秋叶养老院
-你好 -你好
Hiya. -Hiya.
你和你朋友托尼怎么样啊
How's it going with your friend, Tony?
还真被你说对了 我们只是朋友
Hmm. Well, exactly that, really. We're just friends.
连这有时候都还有点紧张 说实话
Even that's a bit tense at times, to be honest.
我们甚至没一起自♥拍♥过
We haven't even taken a selfie together.
噢
Oh.
他没有更关注你 一定是疯了
Well, he must be mad not to pay you more attention.
对
Right.
我想着应该记录下我第50本小说
I thought it would be nice to document my 50th novel.
50本哇你写作多久了
Fifty? Wow. How long have you been writing?
写了一辈子了 亲爱的 这是我唯一想做的事
Oh, been writing all my life, dear. It's all I've ever wanted to do.
我15岁时写了第一本出版的小说
Wrote my first published novel when I was 15
自此之后 我每年至少写一本
and I've written at least one a year ever since.
哇你的出版商是谁
Wow. Who is your publisher?
自行出版 亲爱的
Self-published, dear.
封面等等都是我设计的 非常专业
I designed the cover and everything. It's very professional.
并不是从金钱角度说
Not in a... Not in a money-making sense.
我其实是赔钱的 但这是一种热情 不是吗
I've actually lost money, but, you know, it's a passion, isn't it?
-对 -我得留下一些东西
Yep. -I've got to leave something behind.
我终身未婚 没有孩子 所以啊…
I never married or had children or anything, so, you know…
那你是怎么赚钱的呢
How do you make your money though?
我是灵媒
I'm a medium.
好的
Right.
我会看别人的气色或者掌纹 还会看水晶球茶叶等等
I read people's auras or palms or crystal balls, tea leaves, anything.
但这才是我的热情所在
But this is my passion. Novels.
都是写的同一个人 是吧
And they're all about one person, are they?
是的
Yes.
医学博士巴纳比·洛弗医生
Dr. Barnaby Love, MD.
我把医学剧情与色情小说结合在一起
I combine medical drama with erotic fiction.
《医学博士巴纳比·洛弗医生 之二人临终》
"Dr. Barnaby Love, MD, in Two in a Deathbed."
为什么取这个书名
Why is it "Dr. Barnaby Love, MD, in Two in a Deathbed"?
我一直希望它被选中 拍成《神探可伦坡》这种长篇连续剧
Well, I always hoped it'd be picked up as a long-running series, like Columbo.
可惜事与愿违
But sadly not.
我曾经的首选是罗杰·摩尔
Mm, my first choice, back in the day, was Roger Moore,
但是现在大概找 像乔治·克鲁尼这样的人更合适
but nowadays it would probably be someone like George Clooney.
他演过医生 不是吗他很在行
I mean, he's played a doctor, hasn't he? He'd know what he was doing.
很可能比我都懂
Probably knows more than me.
你没有接受过医疗训练
You haven't had any medical training?
没有
No.
-你怎么写对那些技术用语的 -日常生活中学嘛
How do you get the technical stuff right? -Eh, just pick things up.
好的
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表