剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
The Crown, Fleabag, Great British Bake Off.
但如果我看见一个喜欢的蛋糕
But if I see a cake I like
我就会说 噢 感觉会很好吃 第二天我就能吃到了
and I say, "Ooh, that looks good," I know I'll be eating it the next day.
《大英烤焗大赛》 现在成你的购物频道了
So Great British Bake Off is like the Shopping Channel for you now?
-嗯 -太棒了 好日子啊
Yeah. -Amazing. What a life.
两个放前面 一个放边上
Two forward, one to the side.
手肘
Elbows.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我来付 -好的
I'll get this. -Great.
你付小费
Then you pay the tip.
-多少钱 -38镑
How much is it? -£38.
-好的 -15%
Right. -So 15%.
是多少
Which is?
38的10%是多少
Well, what is 10% of 38?
38镑
£3.80.
38镑 很厉害啊
£3.80, she's got it.
再加50% 是多少呢
Then plus 50% would be?
我给5镑好了
I'll just leave a fiver.
不够吧
That's not enough, is it?
-那就给10镑 -多太多了
I'll leave a tenner. -Way too much.
-我喜欢多给小费 好吗 -好的
I'm a big tipper, all right? -All right.
好的 这是什么呢
Now then, what have we got here?
汇丰银行 先进的英国借记卡
HSBC. Advanced UK debit.
小胡子
Mustache!
噢 小胡子
Oh, Mustache?
-你最近似乎开心了一些 -是嘛
Uh, you seem happier recently. -Do I?
嗯
Yeah.
我只是尽量把日子过下去
I'm just trying to get on with it, you know.
我当然是想好起来
I certainly wanna get better, you know.
我想当一个好人
I wanna be a good person.
但有时候
But sometimes,
我懒得烦
I just can't be bothered.
太难了
It's too hard.
说起来简单 但真的做的时候
We talk a good talk, but when it comes to it,
面对真正的牺牲 就会躲避 比如
we sort of run and hide from, you know, real sacrifice. Like,
我会捐肾脏给陌生人吗
would I give my kidney to a stranger?
不会 肯定不会
No. Definitely not.
连你我都不会给 但有些人就会给
I wouldn't give it to you. But some people do.
他们怎么就这么好呢
How are they that good?
太不可思议了
I mean, that's incredible,
我想要做好事
and I wanna do something good, you know?
我想要作出牺牲
I wanna make a sacrifice. I wanna
想要作出贡献
make a difference,
但我又一想
but then I think,
有什么意义呢
"What's the point?"
即便我把肾脏捐给别人
So I give my kidney to someone,
那人总有一天还是会死
but they're gonna die anyway one day, so
捐不捐有什么关系
who cares?
现在当我看见孩子们在玩
When I see kids playing now, I don't think,
我不会想 有大好的人生等着他们
"Oh, look. They've got their whole lives ahead of 'em."
我会想 有一天他们都会死 所以这一切毫无意义
I think, "They'll all be dead one day, so all this is pointless."
你的伴郎致辞可以让我修改一下吗
Will you let me edit the best man speech?
我的意思是我现在不在意生死了
But I guess what I'm saying is I don't care about death anymore.
我不是说想死
You know, I don't mean I wanna die.
而是说随它去了
I mean whatever.
我现在不愤怒了 不想惩罚世界
I'm not angry anymore. I don't want to punish the world.
我已经过了一辈子 现在也没什么新的内容了
I've had my life, and now there's nothing more to add.
别人觉得我可以和其他人接着过 对于这一点我很生气
And it annoys me that people think I can have that again with someone else.
就好像我能找人替代丽莎 不可能的
Like I can replace Lisa. I can't.
我也乐于这样
And I'm cool with that
因为这会使我和她在一起的时光 更美更珍贵
because it makes my time with her even more beautiful, even more precious.
我现在所拥有的一切 都是因为她
And everything I've got now is because of her.
她把房♥贷全还了 买♥♥了人寿保险
She paid off the mortgage on the house. She took out life insurance.
我有15万镑 我还没去拿
I've got 150 grand, and I haven't I haven't collected it.
你有15万镑
You've got 150 grand?
我还没去拿钱
Yeah, I haven't cashed the check,
因为我不想要
because I don't want it.
因为我是通过这种方式拿到的
'Cause of how I got it.
托尼 你一定要去拿
Tony, please tell me you'll cash it,
他妈保险公♥司♥的钱为什么不拿
even if it's only to take it off a fucking insurance company.
去开一下门 好吗我不想吵到狗
Get that, will ya? I don't want to disturb the dog.
-啊 -去吧
What? - Go on.
-噢 你好 -你好
Oh, all right.
是凯思
It's Kath. -Oh.
你还好吗
You all right?
-嗯 -约会怎么样
Yeah. -How was it?
无法描述
I can't describe it.
他怎么样
What was he like?
绝对的贱♥人♥
An absolute cunt.
我为你感到骄傲 要来一杯吗
I'm so proud of you. Do you want a drink?
-好的 麻烦 -给凯思拿一个杯子 好吗
Yes, please. -Get Kath a glass, will ya?
-啊 -去吧我拿不了
What? -Come on! I can't.
什么态度
I mean, the attitude.
♪ I listened to the wind To the wind of my soul ♪
♪ Where I'll end up Well, I think only God really knows ♪
♪ I've sat upon the setting sun ♪
♪ But never, never, never, never ♪
♪ I never wanted water once ♪
♪ No, never, never, never ♪
♪ I listened to my words But they fall far below ♪
♪ I let my music take me Where my heart wants to go ♪
♪ I swam upon the Devil's lake ♪
♪ But never, never, never, never ♪
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表