剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
坚强点
Be strong.
善待朋友
Be nice to your friends.
做好事多让你开心啊
You always love it when you do a nice thing, don't you?
不过... 不可否认
I mean... you know, admittedly,
你做好事八成是因为说了难听的话要道歉...
it's usually to apologize for having said something awful, but...
也不叫难听吧 就是太诚实了
Well, not awful, but too honest.
诚实不一定是上策
Not always the best policy.
想吃早餐吗
You want your breakfast?
想啊
Yeah?
那来吧
Come on, then.
♪ 这种感觉在心头泛起 ♪
♪ Such a feeling's coming over me ♪
♪ 我看到的一切都像是奇迹 ♪
♪ There is wonder In most everything I see ♪
♪ 天空上没云彩 ♪
♪ Not a cloud in the sky ♪
♪ 阳光照射下来 ♪
♪ Got the sun in my eyes ♪
♪ 说它只是一场梦我也相信 ♪
♪ And I won't be surprised If it's a dream ♪
♪ 我想要的世界的样子 ♪
♪ Everything I want the world to be ♪
♪ 仿佛都特意为我变成真实 ♪
♪ Is now coming true Especially for me ♪
♪ 原因多么清晰 ♪
♪ And the reason is clear ♪
♪ 是因为你在这里 ♪
♪ It's because you are here ♪
♪ 我眼里最靠近天堂的就是你 ♪
♪ You're the nearest thing to heaven That I've seen ♪
♪ 我站在世界的顶端向下望着生灵 ♪
♪ I'm on the top of the world Lookin' down on creation ♪
♪ 只有一种解释能够说明白 ♪
♪ And the only explanation I can find ♪
♪ 那就是你的爱 自从你来到我身旁 ♪
♪ Is the love that I've found Ever since you've been around ♪
♪ 你的爱让我站在世界的顶端 ♪
♪ Your love's put me At the top of the world ♪
♪ 清风仿佛呼唤我姓名 ♪
♪ Something in the wind Has learned my name ♪
♪ 悄悄告诉我改变了的事情 ♪
♪ And it's telling me That things are not the same ♪
♪ 看着树上叶子 听着风的耳语 ♪
♪ In the leaves on the trees And the touch of the breeze ♪
♪ 我的心里感觉到幸福洋溢 ♪
♪ There's a pleasin' sense of happiness For me ♪
♪ 我心里只有一个愿望 ♪
♪ There is only one wish On my mind ♪
♪ 等到今天过完我还能发现 ♪
♪ When this day is through I hope that I will find ♪
♪ 明天的你和我 依然没有改变 ♪
♪ That tomorrow will be Just the same for you and me ♪
♪ 只要你在我就心甘情愿 ♪
♪ All I need will be mine If you are here ♪
♪ 我站在世界的顶端向下望着生灵 ♪
♪ I'm on the top of the world Lookin' down on creation ♪
♪ 只有一种解释能够说明白 ♪
♪ And the only explanation I can find ♪
♪ 那就是你的爱 自从你来到我身旁 ♪
♪ Is the love that I've found Ever since you've been around ♪
♪ 你的爱让我站在世界的顶端 ♪
♪ Your love's put me At the top of the world ♪
♪ 我站在世界的顶端向下望着生灵 ♪
♪ I'm on the top of the world Looking down on creation ♪
♪ 只有一种解释能够说明白 ♪
♪ And the only explanation I can find ♪
♪ 那就是你的爱 自从你来到我身旁 ♪
♪ Is the love that I've found Ever since you've been around ♪
♪ 你的爱让我站在世界的顶端 ♪
♪ Your love's put me At the top of the world ♪
好啊 -好
All right? - Yeah.
那是昨晚喝的
That's from last night.
家里的最后一瓶了 所以...
And that's the last one in the house, so...
我得振作起来 好起来
Got to sort myself out. Get better.
今天要干什么
What we doing today?
"坦布里最年长的女人" -有多老
"Tambury's Oldest Woman." - Right. How old is she?
100岁 她还收到了女王的祝寿电报
Hundred. She's got a telegram from the Queen.
你没事吧 -没事
Are you all right? - Yeah.
就是有点难过
Just feeling a bit low.
别这样 你恢复得挺好的啊 -我只是为自己感到悲哀
Come on, mate. You were doing so well. - Just feeling sorry for myself.
也因此内疚
And guilty about that.
我每天都会遇到比我过得糟糕的人
I meet people every day with worse lives than me,
他们却能继续生活
and they get on with it.
我要努力活得更佛系
I'm gonna try and be more zen.
不让混♥蛋♥左右我
I'm not going to let cunts wind me up.
那是佛说的吗
Is that a Buddha quote?
没错
Exactly.
你跟护士有什么进展吗
How's it going with the nurse?
我们只是朋友...
We're just friends, so...
没关系
No, it's fine.
她说我还没有放下丽莎
She said I wasn't over Lisa.
她说得没错
She's right.
不要错失良机 她可不会等一辈子
Well, don't miss the boat. She won't wait forever.
我还是很想丽莎
I still miss Lisa.
每时每刻
All the time.
但她一定不想看我这样 这么痛苦
But she wouldn't want me to, not like this. Not in this much pain.
我...
I'm...
每天都会更好一点
getting a bit better every day.
走吧
Come on.
收到电报的时候 你有什么感受
How did you feel when you got the telegram?
什么
What?
收到女王的电报 你有什么感受
How did you feel when you got the telegram from the Queen?
和平时没两样
Same as I feel every other day.
难过 痛苦 宁愿前一天晚上一睡不醒
Dreadful. In pain. Wishing I hadn't lived through the night.
但那是女王寄的呢
The Queen, though?
最多是管家寄的
Some butler sent this.
对那些想和你一样长寿的人 你有什么建议
What advice would you give to someone to have a long life like yours?
别活那么久
Don't.
太惨了
It's fucking awful.
活着本身就很痛苦
It hurts just to be alive.
一个月经常是
Here's my typical month:
第一周拉肚子
first week, diarrhea.
接下来三周呢
The next three weeks?
就什么都拉不出来
I can't shit at all!
你一定见闻很广吧 100年呢
You must've seen a lot, though? A hundred years.
我生于坦布里 也会死于坦布里 希望能快点
I was born in Tambury. I'll die in Tambury - very soon, I hope.
全他妈见识过了
I've seen fuck-all!
就和一棵树差不多
I may as well have been a tree.
你的家人怎么想呢
What do your family think of this?
我没有家人 他们都死了
I haven't got a family, they all died.
那你这些朋友呢
Right. Your friends here, though?
他们不是朋友
They're not friends.
是混♥蛋♥
They're cunts.
全都是
All of them.
我讨厌他们所有人
I hate every single one of them.
要是有哪个先死了
And when I outlive one of them,
又会冒出新的混♥蛋♥来顶替他们
they bring a new cunt in to take their place.
混♥蛋♥
Cunts!
很好 拍张照吧 -好
Good. Take a picture. - Yeah!
笑一个
Smile.
去他妈的
Bollocks.
很好
Great.
我能不能...
Is it all right if I...?
我今早出门太匆忙了
Just a mad rush getting out of the house this morning, you know.
我知道你一直睡在这儿
I know you've been sleeping here.
对
Right.
我现在跟琼一起住了
Look, I'm shacked up with June now,
所以房♥子空着
so my flat is just sitting there empty.
是政♥府♥福利房♥ 我不想放弃
And it's council, so I don't want to give that up.
你想去住多久都行
Well, you're welcome to stay there as long as you need.
有心了 谢谢你 莱尼
That means a lot. Thanks, Lenny.
究竟怎么了
What happened, anyway?
也没有什么特别的事
I don't think anything happened, like, specific.
她可能需要缓一缓...
I think she just needed a moment to take a deep breath and...
想清楚 所以...
figure it all out, and, yeah...
我在给她时间考虑
I'm giving her that moment.
能不能也帮我个忙
A favor for a favor?
琼希望我给她儿子找个实习机会
Getting a bit of pressure from June to get her kid some work experience.
我们负担不起
...we can't afford it.
对不起 -不 只要工作经验 不用发工资
I'm sorry. - No, just work experience, no money.
她可能就是不想他待在家里
She just wants him out of the house, I think.
好
Right.
那当然可以
Yes, of course.
太好了 -行
Great. - Yeah.
那我去跟琼说 谢谢你 马特
I'll tell June. Thanks, Matt.
谢谢你 莱尼
Thank you, Lenny, yeah.
你好啊
Hiya.
你忙吗
You busy?
不忙 进来吧
No, come in.
听说你要离婚了 我很遗憾
Sorry to hear about your marriage ending and all that.
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表