剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
Well, she's my bird now, isn't she? -Yeah.
然后呢
And?
她到处给别人吹♥箫♥ 不是吗
And she's sucking off blokes left, right, and center, isn't she?
噢 好的
Oh, right.
我不知道
I don't know.
-你知道的 因为我在跟你说 -为什么
You do know 'cause I'm telling ya. -Yeah, but why?
-我很担心 -好吧
It plays on my mind. -Okay, right.
我不知道你要我说什么
I don't know what you want me to say.
燃气账单
Gas bill.
好的
Right.
再见
See ya.
再见
See ya.
呃
Ugh.
坐在这里就很不错嘛
It's nice, innit, just to -just to sit down.
-下班之后 -嗯
End of the day. -Yeah.
其实一整天我多数时间坐着
I've actually been sat down most of the day at the
不过你上班的时候 没穿粉色套头针织衫吧
You weren't wearing a pink jumper at work though, were you?
不是粉色 是三文鱼色
It's not. It's salmon.
三文鱼粉色 没错
Salmon pink, yeah.
里面没穿汗衫 有意思
With no T-shirt on underneath. Interesting.
你就是喜欢这种羊毛贴身的感觉
Just like the feel of wool against your skin?
是美利奴羊毛 特别软
Well, it's merino wool, so it's super soft. Um
-你之前有点热 -我之前是穿了汗衫 没错
You were a bit hot. -I did have a T-shirt on, yeah.
于是我心想
So I thought,
脱掉汗衫 穿上套衫
"T-shirt off, jumper on."
-嗯 -也挺好看
Sure. -And never looked back.
噢 嗯
Oh, um,
-吉尔给你准备了一棵盆栽 -是送给你们两个的
Jill got you a house plant. -I mean, it's for both of you.
一棵盆栽怎么送给我们两个人
How can a house plant be for both of us?
-我自己一个人住 -呃 我只是…
I live alone. -Well, I just
我来的时候可以欣赏它
I can look at it when I come round.
她是出于礼貌 好吗
Um, she was just being polite, okay?
-免得让艾玛觉得被排除在外 -好的
So Emma didn't feel left out. - Right.
谢谢
Thank you.
不要浇太多水
Don't water it too much. Um
是仙人掌
It's a cactus, so
我很喜欢这幅画
I like your painting.
是丽莎画的
It's one of Lisa's.
-不过不是她最好的作品 -什么意思
It's not one of her best. -What do you mean?
-我… -如果你不喜欢 那就给我
No, I just...If you don't like it, I'll have it.
我喜欢 我的意思是她是很出色的画家
I do like it. I'm just saying that's how good an artist she was,
但这不是她最好的作品
that it's not one of her best.
-好的 -请你不要这样 好吗
Right. -Please don't be like this, okay?
我还是走吧
Uh, I think I'm gonna go.
-好的 我和你一起走吗 -不用
Okay, am I coming with you? -No.
我没心情 我早知道会这样 但是不用 说真的 你待在这里好了
I'm not in the mood. I knew I wouldn't be. But, no, seriously, stay.
我没事的
Uh, I'll be fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
我…
Uh, I
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry about that.
他的心情还没有平复
He's still not well.
他没事
He's fine.
他明显还爱着丽莎 我永远无法替代
He's obviously still in love with Lisa, and I'm never gonna be a substitute,
我想他希望大家都知道这一点
and I think he wants everyone to know that.
-我们觉得你非常… -非常棒
We think you're so...Cool.
-很适合… -非常好
Great for...Very... Very good.
-很有耐心 -而且善良
Patient. -And kind.
我是成年人嘛
Well, I'm a grown-up.
不要浇太多水
Don't overwater it.
贱♥人♥
Cunt.
♪ Snow lightly falling On the collar of my coat ♪
♪ Silence lies heavy on the pines… ♪
怎么样
Thoughts?
史上最棒的雪人帅哥
Best snowman ever!
-或者雪人美女 -噢 对
Snowperson! - Oh. Yeah.
-对 -是我不好
Yeah. - My bad.
-两种性别都有可能 -嗯 嗯
Could be either gender. -Mm-hmm.
插了一根胡萝卜作为她的大鸡鸡
With a carrot for her massive cock.
-对 -你没考虑周全啊
Correct! - You hadn't thought it through.
还挑我性别歧视语言的刺
Picking me up on sexist language!
很可爱的鸡鸡
It's a lovely cock.
♪ Can I go back there? ♪
♪ Back to the beginning again? ♪
♪ Can I go back there? ♪
♪ Back to the beginning? ♪
♪ Can I go back there? ♪
♪ Back to the beginning again? ♪
♪ Some place back Where we were just beginning? ♪
♪ We were just beginning ♪
♪ I'm sorry, son ♪
♪ I never told you Which way you should go ♪
♪ I was taught You gotta learn that on your own ♪
♪ But now here in this moment ♪
♪ Listening to you on the phone ♪
♪ It occurs to me You must have felt alone ♪
♪ Can I go back there? ♪
♪ Back to the beginning again? ♪
♪ Can I go back there? ♪
♪ Back to the beginning? ♪
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表