剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
当然能 走吧
Course you can. Go on.
-你还要拿进去喝 -渴了就喝
You're bringing it with you? -Yeah, in case I get thirsty.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
噢 你好
Oh my... Hello.
-你好 -好臭 天哪
That stinks. Oh my God.
好的
Right.
噢
Oh.
啊哈
Ah.
-好 准备好了吗 -嗯
Okay, you ready? -Yeah.
-零比零 -奶♥子♥
Love all. -Tits!
好的 重发
Okay, let.
-噢 是不是… -重发
Oh, is that...Let.
你不能在发球前喊 奶♥子♥
You can't shout "tits" before a serve.
-要是我有图雷特氏综合征呢 -你…
What if I've got Tourette's? -You
可能还真有
It'd explain a lot actually.
不是吧
Oh, come off it.
拜托
Oh. -Come on!
你怎么这样
How are you doing this?
你跑都没跑 没力气了
You didn't even run for that. You knackered?
我得绕过你
I had to go round you.
-对 -很远
Right. -Long journey.
不是吧你怎么…
No! How are you
-天哪 -不走运
Oh my...Unlucky!
噢 不是吧
Oh no!
来啊跑
Go on! Run!
太不走运了
Unlucky!
-哎 你真是… -不走运
Oh, will you just...Unlucky!
不走运
Unlucky!
喔
Ooh!
-请你能不能别喊了 -不走运
Will you stop shouting, please? - Unlucky.
就像和一头野猪在打似的
It's like playing with a wild pig.
-你怎么不去接球 -因为我不知道球会往哪里去
Why didn't you go for it? -I didn't know where it was going.
好的 我告诉你我往哪里打
All right, I'll tell you where I'm gonna put it.
那边下面那边
It's down there! It's over there!
那边
Over there!
不走运
Unlucky!
小心墙壁
Watch the wall.
来啊 那边
Go on, over there!
-有用吗 -没用
Is that helping or not? -No, it's not helping.
-好的 -什么都没用
Okay. -Assume nothing is helping.
-好的 -安静一点就行
Okay. Okay. -Just be quiet.
啊哈
Ah.
太离谱了
This is ridiculous.
-嗯 好的 -有打嗝声 对吧
Yeah, all right. -It's fizzy, innit?
是嘛
Is it?
神啊
Oh my God.
操
Oh, fuck.
-我好难受 -太恶心了
I feel sick. -Absolutely gross.
神啊拜托
Oh my God. Come on.
神啊
Oh my God!
啊哈
Ah.
-太恶心了 -怎么
I mean, that's disgusting. -What?
怎么
What?
你…
What you
小心踩到
Don't slip on it.
你说什么啊你吐在了球场中心
What are you saying? It's in the middle of the court!
我怎么会他妈不踩到呢
How am I not gonna fucking slip on it, Tony?
说真的 这…
Honestly, it's
这…
It's... Ugh. Ah.
-怎么了 -啊
What's the matter? -Ah.
呼吸
Just breathe.
不是吧
Oh no.
不是吧
Oh no.
不是吧
Oh no.
继续
Go on.
什么
What?
笑啊
Laugh.
我为什么要笑
Why would I laugh?
没什么 只是小小的警告 我没事
It's nothing. It was just a little warning. I'm fine.
-我的心脏怎么会比你还虚弱 -很典型
How have I got a weaker heart than you? -It's classic.
-你太压抑情绪 -我压抑情绪
You're all pent up. - I'm all pent up?
你老是充满怒火
You're like a ball of fury all the time!
冷静 呼吸
Calm down. Breathe.
嗯 真好笑
Yeah. Very funny.
你的压力和怒气跟我一样大
You've got all the same stress and anger as me,
但我吼别人 骂别人贱♥人♥ 砸东西
but I shout at people and call them cunts and smash things up.
而你却都压抑在心里 要释放一下
You keep it all in. It's gotta go somewhere.
这不公平
It's not fair.
对 生活就是不公平的
No. Life's not fair.
然后你就会死
And then you die.
我不抽烟 吃东西很谨慎
I don't smoke. I watch what I eat.
做瑜伽 普拉提 伸展
I do yoga, Pilates, stretching.
-我几乎不喝酒 -没错
I hardly ever drink booze. -Exactly.
这就是惩罚
And this is a punishment for all that.
说正经的 你不必把所有的事一肩扛
Seriously, though, you don't have to have the weight of the world on your shoulders,
总是想要讨好别人
always trying to please people.
你偶尔让他们滚也没事
You know, they'll be fine if you tell 'em to fuck off now and again.
你什么事都担心
You worry about everything.
工作上 家庭中 社交场合
At work, at home, social occasions.
你担心我
You worry about me.
这一切都是为了帮助我 看看你是什么下场
All this was to help me, and look where it got ya.
在丽莎的死这件事上 同情都被我赚走了
I know I stole all the sympathy for Lisa dying.
她是你姐
She was your big sister.
因为我 你不能崩溃
And I think you couldn't afford to have your breakdown because of me.
你不能哀伤 因为你担心我之后会做什么样的事
You couldn't grieve because you were worried about what I'd do next.
所以…
So…
谢谢你
thanks for that.
哦
Oh.
你在体育方面是真♥他♥妈♥烂
And you're such a feeble little fucking pussy at sport.
好的
There we go. Good.
谢谢你的关心 托尼 我数了一下 关心的话一共三个字
Well, thanks for your kind words, Tony. I think I counted about three in there.
很高兴我们只是姻亲
I'm just glad we're only related by marriage
如果我和这种变异弱鸡有血缘关系
because I'd be embarrassed
那我就太丢人了
to share actual genetic material with such a mutant weakling.
非常好 这话有用
Yeah, lovely, this is helping.
得把你的身体练好 但是要慢慢地谨慎地进行
We've got to build you up, do you know what I mean? But slowly and carefully.
壁球对你这样人来说过于危险了 按现代医学的定义就是 弱小
Squash is way too dangerous for someone that modern medicine refers to as "puny."
我们从插花开始
Let's start on something like flower arranging
然后慢慢提升到跳房♥子
and work our way up to hopscotch.
-之后这条裙子会给你吗 -这不是裙子 是袍子
Will you keep the dress afterwards? -It's not a dress. It's a gown.
袍子就是裙子 小女生的裙子
A gown is a dress. It's a little lady's dress.
他们觉得你会喜欢穿什么 就给你穿什么
They put you in something they thought you'd like to wear.
你想让我再发一次心脏病吗
Want me to have another heart attack? -No, they weren't sure.
如果你继续这样 那就是谋杀
If you keep doing this, it will be murder.
他们说 是女士 对吗 查看一下生殖器 还是看不出来
They said, "It's a lady, isn't it? Check the genitals." Still no clue.
穿上裙子 有没有做子♥宫♥颈抹片检查
Put it in a dress. Did they give you a smear test?
他们来了可能会给你检查
They might as well while they're here.
-各方面都要检查 因为… -你能不能… 我刚心脏病发作
They need to test everything because...- Can you... I've just had a heart attack!
-别再气我了 -冷静
Stop making me stressed! -Calm down.
冷静如果我再发作 就怪你
Calm down? If I have another one, it'll be your fault.
怎么这么说 夫人
How dare you, madam?
-你没别的地方要去了吗 -还真有
Have you not got somewhere else to be? -I have, actually.
-太好了 -我出去喝酒
Great. -I'm going out for a drink.
我还是可以喝酒 我心脏没问题 可以享受生活
I can still do that. I've got a good heart. I can enjoy myself.
好的 明天见
Okay. See you tomorrow.
-最好见不着 -哇别这么说
Hopefully not. -Wow. Don't say that.
回头见
See you later.
你好像心情不好 小子
You look down, boy.
嗯
Yeah.
需要过来人给点建议吗
Need some advice from a dude who's been there, done that?
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表