剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
放过它吧
Oh, leave her alone.
-别这样 -说来听听 托尼 真是的
No, no, no! -Hear, hear. Tony, for fuck's sake.
只是讨论罢了
It's just a discussion.
你说 神 但是你觉得神到底是什么呢
Right. You say "God," but what do you think God is, exactly?
我不知道神到底是什么
I don't know what God is, exactly,
但是我信仰一些东西
but, you know, I... I believe in something.
模糊 很模糊
Fuzzy, very fuzzy.
我们死后当然是有去处的
Well, we obviously go somewhere.
-我是说…-是啊
I mean... - Yeah.
也许天堂就像一个平静的梦什么的
Yeah, like, maybe heaven's, like, just a peaceful dream or something.
我不知道 你也不知道
I don't know. You don't know.
我大概会去另一个地方
I'll probably end up in the other place.
反正我希望这样 更好玩 在下面可以喝酒乱来
Hope so anyway. More fun. You can drink and have it away down there.
对 不过你不一定会喜欢乱来的方式
Yeah, but I'm not sure you'll enjoy how you'll be having it away.
基本上你会成为撒但的婊♥子♥
Basically, you'll be Satan's bitch.
他从后面干♥你♥的时候 你会说什么呢 爸
What... What will you say when he's doing you from behind, Dad?
-同性恋 -对 要他好看
Gay. - Yeah, that'll show him.
好姑娘
Good girl.
好
Yeah.
来吧
Here we go.
来吧
Here we go.
♪ Love of mine ♪
♪ Someday you will die ♪
♪ But I'll be close behind ♪
♪ I'll follow you into the dark ♪
♪ No blinding light ♪
♪ Or tunnels to gates of white ♪
♪ Just our hands clasped so tight ♪
♪ Waiting for the hint of a spark ♪
♪ If Heaven and Hell decide ♪
♪ That they both are satisfied ♪
♪ Illuminate the noes On their vacancy signs ♪
这是它的爪爪签名
It's her paw-tograph.
♪ If there's no one beside you ♪
♪ When your soul embarks ♪
♪ Then I'll follow you into the dark ♪
♪ You and me ♪
♪ Have seen everything to see ♪
♪ From Bangkok to Calgary ♪
♪ And the soles of your shoes ♪
♪ Are all worn down ♪
♪ The time for sleep is now ♪
♪ But it's nothing to cry about ♪
♪ 'Cause we'll hold each other soon ♪
♪ In the blackest of rooms ♪
♪ If Heaven and Hell decide That they both are satisfied ♪
♪ Illuminate the noes On their vacancy signs ♪
♪ If there's no one beside you When your soul embarks ♪
后 半 生
第三季 第 6 集
♪ Then I'll follow you into the dark ♪
谢谢
Cheers.
-布莱恩说什么了吗 -嗯 他说了
Did Brian have a word? -Yeah, yeah, he did. Yeah.
-好的 -嗯
Good. -Yeah, yeah.
他说我不应该继续当饭桶 应该像个男人的样子
Yeah, he said I should stop being a worthless slug, and I should be a man.
对 所以我给了萝西最后通牒
Yeah. Yeah, so I gave Roxy an ultimatum, didn't I?
我说要不就继续做♥鸡♥ 要不就和我在一起
I said it's either being a prossie or being with me.
嗯
Right.
-她选择了继续做♥鸡♥ -喔
She chose being a prossie. -Oh.
很明显
Obviously.
真遗憾
Sorry about that. -Yeah.
我年轻 自♥由♥ 而且又恢复了单身
So, uh, I'm young, free, and single again.
所以我在想
So I was wondering
你想不想一起找妞干
do you fancy going on the pull sometime together?
-不 想好吧 -回头见
No, fair enough. - See ya later.
-回头见 -再见
See ya. - Cheers.
你好
Oh, hello.
你好 我给你送一份报纸来
Hello. Um, I just want you to have a copy of the paper.
喔
Oh.
看我的脸好傻啊
Look at my silly face!
难以置信
"That takes the biscuit."
很不错啊 要不要喝杯茶
Ooh. It's lovely. Would you like a cup of tea?
不用了 谢谢 能借用你的厕所吗
I won't, thanks. But can I just use your toilet?
穿过厨房♥ 在后门旁边
Yes, straight through the kitchen by the back door.
谢谢 马上就好
Thank you. Won't be a second.
难以置信
噢
Oh.
你干什么
What are you doing?
呃
Uh, you know, just, um,
把这张照片拿来放这里
leaving this photo.
这是我和丽莎小时候的照片 我之前没抽时间找
It's me and Lisa when we were kids. I never got round to it before.
我知道这里应该算是你的地方
I know this is sort of your place.
我以为你是来找一个好位置
I thought you were checking out a good spot
因为你的心脏已经很弱了
'cause of your really weak heart.
-说得好 -谢谢
Brilliant. -Cheers.
丽莎简约翰逊
承认你是好人没事的 托尼
It's okay to admit that you're a nice bloke, you know, Tony.
-这不是弱点 -对
It's not a weakness. -Right.
我觉得
I think,
你一向很关心别人 只是用你自己的方式罢了
in your own way, you've always cared.
你总是希望别人更舒服更开心
You've always wanted people to feel better and happier.
你只是喜欢戳别人
You just really enjoyed poking them
直到别人开始思考
until they start thinking.
如果不被整死 就会变得更强大
If it didn't kill them, you made them stronger.
我就像疫苗一样
I'm like an inoculation.
更像是真的很讨人厌的病毒
More like the actual annoying virus.
对
Yeah.
-好的 -回头见
Good. -See you later.
-回头见 -上班别迟到
See you later. -Don't be late for work.
肯定迟到
I definitely will be late.
我知道
I know.
-你好 -你好
Hello. -Hello.
我今天比你来得早
I beat you here today.
那是什么照片
Oh, what's that?
是丽莎和她弟弟小时候的照片
It's Lisa and her little brother when they were kids.
他刚放在那里的
Oh. -He just left it there.
你是怎么认识斯坦的
How did you meet Stan?
当时我和妈妈在度假
I was on holiday with my mum.
嗯
Hmm.
在一个房♥车公园 我们在一个俱乐部跳舞的时候认识的
It was a caravan park, and we met in the club room at a dance.
后来我们去吃晚餐
And then we went for dinner.
他跟我说了一个黄段子 我没笑
And he told me a rude joke, and I didn't laugh,
让他觉得很难堪
and it made him feel bad.
50年后 我还是气我自己怎么没笑
Fifty years later, it still eats me up that I didn't laugh.
什么段子
What was the joke?
劳斯莱斯和死了的妓♥女♥有什么区别
What's the difference between a Rolls-Royce and a dead prostitute?
不知道
Dunno.
我的车♥库♥里没进过劳斯莱斯
I haven't got a Rolls-Royce in my garage.
真有你的 斯坦
Oh, good old Stan.
要是我笑了就好了
I wish I'd laughed.
他肯定不在意
I'm sure he never gave it a second thought.
对 估计你说得没错
No, you're probably right.
马克吐温有一句名言叫什么来着
What's that, uh, Mark Twain quotation?
我一生担心过很多事 其中多数都没发生
"I've had a lot of worries in my life, most of which have never happened."
是的
Yeah.
你是怎么认识丽莎的
How did you meet Lisa?
呃
Uh
90年代早期
Uh, it was the early '90s.
嗯
Um,
我以为自己是作家
I thought I was a writer,
但其实我在吃低保 对外说自己是作家
but I was actually on the dole, telling people I was a writer.
当时丽莎是一名艺术家
Lisa was an artist.
刚大学毕业 她在坦布里集市办了一个小型展览
Fresh out of college. And she had a little exhibition at the Tambury Fair.
我到处看 主要是看她
And I was looking round, mainly at her,
她以为我是对她的一件作品感兴趣
and, uh, she thought I was interested in one of her works.
于是我说我想买♥♥
So I said I'd like to buy it.
她说 你怎么付呢
And she said, uh, "How would you like to pay?"
我心想 问得好 我付不起
And I thought, "Good question. I can't."
于是我说
So I said, uh,
我可以娶你 然后在家里干杂活来抵账
"I could marry you and pay you back by doing odd jobs around the house."
然后我说 我没钱
And, uh, then I just said, "I haven't got any money."
-她说 身上没带钱 对吧 -我说 不是 是根本没钱
She went, "What, on you?" -I went, "No. At all."
然后她意识到 我感兴趣的是她
And she realized it was her I was interested in,
于是她说
and she said, um,
那只能我请你吃饭咯
"So I have to buy you dinner?"
就是这样认识的
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表