剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
Oh really? Do you live with your alcoholic mum
你舅舅猥亵你 你♥爸♥爸因为打了你舅舅而进了监狱
'cause your dad's in prison for beating up her brother who groped you?
具体的工作安排 麻烦你指导她一下
Okay, so, um, if you want to show her the ropes…
好的
Oh, right.
要不要看我们采访换偶者
Do you want to come and watch us interview some swingers?
什么
What's that?
换偶者
What, swingers?
你刚才说的我都没听懂
All of it. I don't understand anything you just said.
我是报纸的记者 对吧
Um, well... Well, I'm a journalist for the newspaper. Yeah?
所以别人有有趣的故事 我就去找他们谈
So I talk to people who've got an interesting story.
-好的 为什么 -为什么
Okay, why? -Why?
对
Yeah.
我为什么和他们谈 还是我为什么要做这些事
Why do I talk to them? Or why do I do any of it?
对
Yeah.
跟我们走吧
Just... just, uh... Just come with us.
哇
Wow.
我是杰夫 这是我的伴侣薇拉
I'm Geoff, and this is my partner, Vera.
你好 感谢邀请我们过来
Hi. Um, thanks for inviting us over.
换偶俱乐部的目的是什么
Uh, so what is the swingers club all about?
-开心 -对
Fun. -Yeah.
-通过性的方式 -对
Via sex. - Yeah.
我在火葬场工作 工作内容比较无聊
I work at the crematorium, which can be quite
所以我喜欢放松
boring and stuff, you know, so, um, I like to let my hair down.
因为工作 他会很沮丧
Hmm, he gets so frustrated.
非常压抑
I mean, so pent up.
-他必须要发泄出来 -对
He has to let it out. -Yeah.
对
Yeah.
所以我们开始做这件事 完全合法 年龄也合法
So we, uh... We started this. Um, all above board, legal age.
远超法定年龄
Oh, way over legal age.
对 参与者都同意 所有的事 我们都征求允许
Yeah, and all consensual. We ask permission for everything.
不乱来 一切都是百分百安全
No funny business, and everything is 100% safe.
必须使用安全套
Condoms are compulsory.
不准摄影摄像
No filming or photos.
我们将之称为 维加斯俱乐部
We call it the Vegas Club.
维加斯发生的事 只会留在维加斯 听过这句话吧
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Have you heard that?
嗯 但是你们乐意上报纸
Yeah. But you're happy for it to be in the paper?
对 我们不介意
Yeah. Fine with us.
但我不会给你们其他成员的照片
But I won't give you photos of other members.
不希望他们在街上 非自愿地被别人认出来
Don't want them to be recognized in the street if they don't want to be.
这是一个非常好的私人俱乐部 想要开心的人可以参加
It's a lovely private club for people who like a bit of fun.
一点都不奇怪 这一点要反复强调
Nothing weird about it. Can't stress that enough.
它是一种赞美
What it is, is it's a celebration. -Yeah.
对吧赞美对身体的分享
Yeah? Of body sharing.
但是如果有谁不想进行完整的性♥交♥
But if someone doesn't want full-on intercourse,
那也没事
that is fine.
就像我们的波尔登太太
It's like our Mrs. Polden, yeah?
她只喜欢杰夫抚摸她
She just likes Geoff to stroke it.
她很喜欢
Hmm.
这由她来决定
Up to her.
而她的丈夫诺曼 则喜欢什么都给他插♥进♥去 对吧
Whereas her husband, Norman, he wants everything up him, doesn't he?
-比如呢 -不问
Like what? -No.
-不回答 -假阳♥具♥
No? -Dildos.
-噢 -主要是这个
Right. -Mainly.
他自己带来 不用在别人身上
He brings his own. They're not used on anyone else.
卫生是首要的 这个可以写下来
Hygiene is paramount. You can write that.
好的
Yeah.
别人怎么加入呢
So how do people join?
只要来就行了 不用加入
Well, they just come along. They don't even have to join in.
第一次可以看看 了解一下情况
They can just watch the first time to get the idea.
-你想加入吗 -不了 谢谢
Would you like to join? -No. Thank you.
-不用了 我就免了 -真的
No. Not my... No. - Sure?
-真的 -非常欢迎你
Yeah. - Well, you'd be very welcome.
我们各个类型的都有 这你不用担心
We have all sorts if that's what you're worried about.
还有一个小个儿中国小伙
Even got a little Chinese fella.
金姆很可爱 他快得很 对吧
Lovely Kim. He goes like the clappers, he does. Doesn't he?
相当快 祝他好运
Oh. So fast. Good luck to him.
不管怎么说 就像杰夫说的 如果愿意 也可以只是观看
Anyway, as Geoff said, you know, you can just watch if you want to.
-不了 -对 就像玛丽·比德尔那样
No. -Yeah, like Mary Biddle.
愿她安息
Oh, God rest her soul.
对
Yeah.
-她当时坐着轮椅 -嗯
She was wheelchair-bound… -Hmm.
不过我们以前会把她安排在角落 她会观看
…but we used to pop her in the corner and she'd watch.
别的她也做不了
Yeah, she couldn't do much else.
她可以自己解决
She could help herself.
对 她有一只手能动
Yeah. Yeah. She had the one good hand.
-你要拍一张照片吗 -好的
Now, do you want to take a picture? -Yeah.
微笑
Smile.
很好
Great.
-还好吗 -你好
All right? -Hiya.
-你好 -你好
Hey. -Hey.
换偶者们怎么样
What were the swingers like?
很恐怖
Horrible.
我老是忍♥不住想说 抱歉 你们为什么和我们说这些呢
I kept wanting to say, "Sorry. Why are you telling us all this?"
你们自己知道就行了 很奇怪
"Keep it to yourself. It's weird."
至少他们有自己的生活 我什么都没有
At least they've had a life. I've got absolutely nothing.
我没有男朋友 而且我他妈很容易泡
You know, I haven't even got a boyfriend, and I'm fucking easy.
不用急
There's no rush.
我30多岁才认识了我太太
I didn't meet my wife till I was in my thirties.
-你太太去世了 不是吗 -是的
Your wife died, didn't she? -Yeah.
节哀顺变
Hmm. Really sorry.
谢谢
Cheers.
在我不经意之间 她出现了
Yeah, I wasn't looking, and there she was.
我当时住在 一个自助洗衣店楼上的破烂单间
I was living in a shitty little bedsit above a launderette.
整天都能听到洗衣机的声音
I could hear the machines going round all day.
要不是丽莎 我现在大概还住在那里
And, uh, if it wasn't for Lisa, I think I'd still be there.
我从来就没钱 她赚得比我多很多
Uh, I've never had money. She earned loads more than me.
我们买♥♥♥房♥♥子 她爸借了首♥付♥的钱给我们
And her dad lent us the money for a deposit on the house.
在她生病之前没多久 我们把贷款还清了
We paid off the mortgage just before she got ill.
要是那房♥子不是我们的 我现在大概住在桥洞底下
If I didn't own the house, I'd be living under a bridge now.
可能还是比我的情况好
Might still be better than my situation.
有一个单间住 我就很开心了
I'd be happy with a bedsit at the moment.
我想租一个公♥寓♥ 但是钱有点紧张
I'm looking for a flat, but money's a bit tight.
你可以搬去和托尼住 他家那么大 就他一个人
You should move in with Tony. He's got that big house all to himself.
-对啊 凯思 -我也不想
Yeah, cheers, Kath. -Wouldn't want to.
不想 为什么不想
Wouldn't want to. Why not?
我不是要找地方住 而是要找地方靠自己生活
It's not that I need somewhere to live. I need somewhere to live on my own.
我要独♥立♥
Like, I need to be independent. I just
我觉得自己很失败
I feel like a loser.
-我晚一点要看♥房♥♥ 你去吗 -为什么叫我去
I've got a viewing later. Would you come with me?
我觉得他们会对我居高临下
Why? -I feel like they talk down to me.
所以你需要 一个中年灰发的胖子陪你去
So you need someone fat and grizzled and middle-aged?
对
Yeah.
没问题
I'm your man.
我以前总觉得 自己会成为很好的地♥产♥中介
Always thought I'd make a good estate agent.
-肯定的 -知道为什么吗
Definitely. -You know why?
-冷酷无情 -值得信任
Cold and uncaring. -Trustworthy.
-大家能看出来我说得没错 -看不出
People can tell -I know what I'm talking about. -No, they can't.
对了 我给那谁打了电♥话♥ 那个小说家 灵媒女士
Oh yeah. I called what's-her-name, the novelist, medium woman.
她说可以帮你做咨♥询♥
She's up for doing a consultation with you.
她会看手相看水晶球什么的
Does she do palms, crystal ball, or what?
她说会给你看气场 然后告诉你该怎么做
Said she's gonna read your aura and tell you what to do.
希望两个有天赋的人不会互相抵消
I hope two people with the gift don't cancel each other out.
什么天赋
What gift?
我有一些心灵天赋
I'm a bit psychic.
噢 是嘛
Oh, are ya?
不是
No.
-你怎么知道 -不就是胡扯吗
How do you know? -Bullshit, innit?
-你不相信那些胡说八道的东西吧 -什么
You don't believe in all that nonsense? -What?
超自然 灵媒 算命先生那些东西
The supernatural. Mediums, fortune tellers.
嗯
Um,
我不知道
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表