剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
我在演艺行业没戏 我这种人不可能红
I'm not gonna make it in showbiz. It just doesn't happen to people like me.
-胖人 -不是
Fat people? -No!
住在小镇上的普通人
I mean ordinary people who live in small towns
经纪人是世界上最糟糕的
with the worst agent in the world whose idea of a big break
还认为参加真人秀装残疾人是好机会
is pretending to be disabled on a reality show.
你可能说对了
I think you might be right, mate.
头一回啊
That's a first.
-这件事上 如果我说错了就好了 -没错 孩子
Wish I was wrong in this case. -Ah, spot on, son.
谁在意呢
Who cares anyway?
嗯
Huh?
你需要的东西 在这里都有了
Got everything you need right here.
坦布里是一个好地方
Tambury's a lovely town.
嗯
Hmm?
工作轻松 妈妈人好
Easy job. Nice mum.
-还有好朋友 你 -彼此彼此 小子
Great friend. You. -Back at you, boy.
加把劲儿
Come on. Come on.
为什么要假装想要成功呢
Why do you wanna be a fake wannabe anyway?
嗯
Huh?
演艺行业就是这个鬼样子
Showbiz-shmobiz, isn't it?
反正到处都是恋童癖
All bloody pedos anyway.
我很清楚现实状况 兄弟
I know the score, mate.
你觉得如果自己出名 别人就会更尊重你
You thought if you were famous, people would respect you more.
应该是吧
I guess you're right.
对某些人是这样 但如果像我们这样失败的话
Works for some, but when you're a proper loser like us,
出名了可能更糟糕
soon comes out and you're even worse off.
因为现在你失败 别人不知道
Because at the moment, you're a loser, but the world doesn't know about it.
有道理
Good point. -Hmm.
你不需要陌生人的崇拜
You don't need the adoration of strangers.
现在就有人喜欢真实的你
You've got people who like you for who you really are.
-对 -嗯
Yeah. - Mmm.
妈妈说 爱己者 人爱之
Mum says you can't expect other people to love you until you love yourself.
嗯
Hmm.
-你妈妈真是一位睿智的女性 -没错
Wise woman, your mum. -She is.
要不是有兰尼
If it wasn't for Lenny,
我就要像个乡巴佬一样从后面干♥她♥
I'd hit her little ass like a ginger stepchild.
嗯
Huh.
嗯
Hey?
-谢谢 兄弟 -嗯 爱你
Cheers, mate. -Yeah. Love you loads.
-一样 -嗯
And you. -Yeah.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Oh, fucking hell.
-怎么 -很难受啊 不是吗
What? -This is depressing, innit?
我不介意
None taken.
我工作每天面对孤独的老人
Do you know I work with lonely, old people every day,
说实话
and I think I could quite honestly say
他们大概比我快乐
that... they're probably happier than I am.
不是抱歉 是不是有点可悲
No! Sorry, did that sound a bit pathetic?
没有 很有趣
No. It's funny.
我总是加班 别人放假我代班
I'm always the one who does the overtime, who covers for everybody's holidays
因为我觉得自己一个人在家更难受
because I figure that it's less depressing than actually being at home by myself.
而你的到来 就像一股清风
And then you came in like a little breath of fresh air.
对不起
Sorry. Um
我知道你还爱着丽莎
Listen, I know you're still in love with Lisa.
我知道你永远都会爱着她
I know you are, and I know you always will be.
所以我可以坐在这里
And I think that's why I'm able to just sort of sit here and just
吐露心声
Like, pour my heart out,
而不用担心有什么问题
you know, without any weird complications or
-没错 -嗯
Definitely. - Yeah.
-我觉得自己这一辈子都荒废了 -没有
I just think I sort of wasted my life. - You haven't.
我知道这不是让你在意的理由
And I know that's not a reason for you to care.
我在意
I do care.
不是 我知道你在意 但是你不是那种在意
No, I know you care, but not, you know, care.
我觉得这不是让你和我在一起的理由
I just think that it's not a reason for you to be with me.
对 我知道
No, I know.
但我确实在意你
But I do care about you.
我希望你开心
And I want you to be happy.
我今天遇见了一个老情人
Well, I actually bumped into an old flame earlier today, so…
谁啊
Who's that?
是我大学同学 显然是很久以前的事了
Uh, it was someone I went to college with. A long time ago, obviously.
他离开 去做他的事 我留下 过我自己的日子
He went off, did his thing, and I stayed here and did my thing.
嗯
Hmm.
不管怎么说
Anyway, uh,
他说我们应该叙叙旧
he said that we should hook up.
所以…
So, hmm.
没错
You should.
是嘛
Yeah? Should I?
肯定的
Definitely.
我希望你幸福
I want you to be happy.
就像我以前那样
Like I was.
你好起来了 我很高兴
Just glad you're better.
我知道 而且…
I know, and…
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday!
谢谢
Thank you.
-喝 -好
Cheers. -Hey!
好
Hey!
-妈的 -开始进入状态了 对吧
Oh fuck. -It's kicking off now, innit?
好姑娘
Good girl.
你好
Hello.
来
Come on!
嗯
Yeah.
-别烦它 -我不会的
Oh, don't disturb her. - I won't.
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表