剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
And that was it.
我们出去玩 很合拍
We went out, and, uh, we hit it off.
我们谈论音乐 等等
We talked about music and stuff.
我们都很喜欢大卫鲍伊
Our love of David Bowie
还有琼尼米歇尔
and Joni Mitchell.
这是她的最爱
That was her favorite. -Hmm.
我们在婚礼上还放了《一体两面》
We even played, um, "Both Sides Now" at the wedding.
我当时觉得 自己是世界上最幸运的男人
And I just thought I was the luckiest man in the world.
我要是没开玩笑说不存在来世就好了
I wish I hadn't teased her about there not being an afterlife now because, uh,
因为我想她在心底 是想要相信存在天堂天使那些东西
I think she wanted to believe, deep down, in, like, Heaven and angels and stuff.
希望她当时不…
I hope she wasn't
希望她当时不害怕
I hope she wasn't scared.
她只想要有你陪她到最后
All she'd have wanted was you with her at the end.
对了 而且确实有天使
Oh, and there are angels by the way.
没有翅膀 也不住在云间
They don't have wings and live in clouds.
而是穿着护士制♥服♥ 辛苦工作付房♥租
They wear nurse's uniforms and work hard to pay the rent on their houses.
有些为慈善组织工作 因为无法置他人危难于不顾
Some work for charities because they can't look the other way.
有些有四条腿 还会叫
Some have four legs and bark.
但不论他们是什么样子 都是拯救生命的
But whatever they look like, they all save lives.
有时候你会遇见他们
Sometimes you bump into them.
比如丽莎
Like Lisa.
还有斯坦 你会和他们结婚
And Stan. And you... And you marry them.
我知道丽莎和斯坦现在不是天使 但他们曾经是
I know that Lisa and Stan aren't angels now. But they were.
要当天使的话 要趁自己还活着
If you want to be an angel, you've got to do it when you're alive.
当好人 做好事
Be good. Do good things.
给好男人介绍孤独的女人
Introduce a lonely woman to a nice man.
嗯
Hmm.
你是我的天使 托尼
You're my angel, Tony.
不好说啊
Not sure about that.
为新的蓝知更鸟屋筹款
好的
So,
你为什么剃了光头
why did you shave your head?
因为我姐姐治疗癌症的时候头发掉了
Because my sister's hair fell out when she was getting rid of the cancer.
现在我们的样子又一样了
And now we look the same again.
没错
You do.
-你为什么要和姐姐样子一样 -因为她很可爱
Why do you want to look like your sister? -Because she's lovely.
没错 我觉得你也很可爱
She is. And I think you're lovely too.
她得到了赞助 帮我筹集了1200镑来帮助我
She got sponsored and raised £1,200 to help me.
太棒了 1200镑
Amazing, £1,200. Wow.
好的 请告诉我你们的名字 要写到报纸上去
Well, I need your names to put 'em in the paper
这样大家都知道你们多棒了
so everyone knows how brilliant you are.
-我叫米莉 -米莉
I'm Milly. -Milly.
我叫丽莎
I'm Lisa.
丽莎
Lisa.
我妻子也叫这个名字
My wife's name.
她在哪里
Where is she?
她在家
She's at home.
-给你做晚餐 -是的
Making your tea? -Yeah.
-你怎么哭 -因为我开心啊
Why are you crying? -Because I'm happy.
-开心为什么要哭 -因为我是疯子
Why are you crying if you're happy? -Because I'm mental.
我们能拍一张照片吗
Can we take a picture?
微笑
Smile.
非常好
Brilliant.
今天就到这里
That's it.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Bye-bye.
你在做化疗吗
Are you having chemo?
没有
No.
他掉头发 是因为30年来只吃薯片和饼干
His hair fell out 'cause he ate nothing but crisps and biscuits for 30 years.
我要是能只吃这些就好了
I wish I could just eat those.
对 但这样的话 你的头发就会长回来
Yeah, but this way, your hair will grow back.
但是兰尼只会变得越来越秃
But Lenny will just keep getting balder and balder,
这甚至还不是他最糟糕的特征
and that's not even his worst characteristic.
你觉得他像史莱克吗
Do you think he looks like Shrek?
-不过他是你的朋友 -没错
He is.
没错 人长什么样子不重要
He is. And it doesn't matter what you look like.
内在才重要
It's what's on the inside that matters.
我们都知道 兰尼的内在
And as we all know, what's inside Lenny
只有一堆薯片和饼干
is just loads of crisps and biscuits.
你会再来吗
Will you come again?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧
Okay.
-为什么这么问 -你很风趣
Why do you ask? -You're funny.
是嘛
Am I?
嗯
Um
好的 我会来给你打招呼
Okay, I'll... I'll pop in and say hello.
明天吗
Tomorrow?
-好的 -后天呢
All right. -And the day after?
我会每天来 直到你开始康复
I'll come in every day until you're better.
或者直到我上天堂
Or until I go to Heaven?
你相信有天堂吗
Do you believe in Heaven?
肯定有
Definitely.
又是我
It's me again.
说实话 要说的话也快说完了
Running out of things to say, to be honest.
找到一首诗 能说出我想说的话
Found a poem that says what I want to say.
不要站在我墓前哭泣
"Do not stand at my grave and weep"
我不在 我不睡
"I am not there, I do not sleep"
我是千屡风
"I am a thousand winds that blow"
我是晶莹雪
"I am the diamond glints on snow"
我是成熟谷粒上的阳光
"I am the sunlight on ripened grain"
我是秋天雨水中的轻柔
"I am the gentle autumn's rain"
当你在清晨宁静中醒来
"When you awaken in the morning's hush"
我是轻盈的鸟儿盘旋飞翔
"I am the swift, uplifting rush Of quiet birds in circled flight"
我是夜里微微的星光
"I am the soft starshine at night"
不要站在我墓前哭泣
"Do not stand at my grave and cry"
我不在
"I am not there"
我未逝
"I did not die"
我要你享受生活
I want you to enjoy life.
嗯
Mm.
我不要你担心钱或是担心我
I don't want you to worry about money or... Don't worry about me.
担心你自己就好了 好吗
Just worry about you, yeah? Be...
要幸福
Be happy.
要善良
And be kind.
做自己 托尼
Be Tony.
这是什么
What's this?
噢 托尼 这我不能接受
Oh, no, Tony, I can't accept this.
她是你姐
She was your sister.
我知道 但是… 你也失去了她
I know, but...You lost her too.
我以为不在乎是一种超能力 我想错了
I thought not caring was a superpower. I was wrong.
在乎
Caring about stuff,
才是最重要的
that's what really matters.
善良 让别人觉得舒服
Kindness. Making other people feel good.
这才是真正的超能力
That's the real superpower.
我们都有这种超能力
And we've all got it.
有时候
Sometimes,
我感到快乐
I feel happy.
不是正常人的那种快乐
Not happy like normal people,
不是我以前感到的那种快乐 当时我并没有珍惜
or like I used to
而是一种满足
feel happy when I didn't appreciate it, but content, you know?
是一种流遍我全身的感觉 觉得世界挺好
A sort of feeling washes over me like the world's all right.
说实话 人生很他妈精彩
In fact, life's pretty fucking amazing.
能和丽莎生活在同一个时代 我是多么幸运啊
You know, I think how lucky was I to exist at the same time as Lisa?
和她一起生活
Spend all my time with her.
把我的爱都给她
All my love.
之后一切都分崩离析 我记得她去世的时候 我孤独一人
Then it all comes crashing down, and I remember she died, and I'm alone.
我想赶紧去死
I can't wait to die.
这一切都发生在转瞬之间 但又持续不断
It all happens in seconds, and constant, you know?
然而今天在福利院
And then today, at the hospice,
我见到了一个小孩
I met a little kid.
那么可爱 天真无邪
So sweet and innocent.
我自己的问题…
And all my own troubles…
全都暂时放下了
are put on hold.
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表