剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
must defend!
阿宝 你到底死了没有啊?
Hey, Finn. Are you dead or what?
冰霸王 你在这里做什么?
Ice King, what are you doing here?
我必须盯着公主 因为她被阴魔王附身了
Hey, I had to keep an eye on the princess... because she is being possessed by the Lich.
你根本不了解
You don't know that!
我当然了 我用巫师的眼睛看出来的
But I do. I saw it with my wizard eyes.
在井边 我看到有东西跑出阴魔王
In the well, I saw something come out of the Lich...
跑进公主身体
and go into the princess!
但我不确定是真的
But I wasn't sure it was real.
因为当你的臭眼睛老花
Because when you have stanky old wizard eyes...
看到的东西有时是真的
sometimes you see things that are real...
其他东西都超疯狂‥
and other times it's like crazy
出现在你面前
in your face all the time.
甩不掉
All the time.
拜托 让我帮你们
Guys, let me help you.
我不想让未来的妻子
I don't want my future wife
变成一个丑八怪
to be physically unattractive.
够了 臭老头
Listen, you old poot!
我不会让你害死她两次
I'm not going to let you kill her twice.
下地狱吧 走吧 老皮
Get stuffed! Come on, Jake.
我们来了 公主
We're coming, Princess!
老弟 应该叫冰霸王来帮忙
Dude, I think we should let the Ice King help.
他可以冰冻公主 帮我们争取一点时间
He could freeze her... which could buy us some ti...
不要再说了
Dump that mess!
我要用我的小亲亲毛衣 拯救她
I'm'a set her free with my like-like sweater!
-去吧 -我喜欢你 公主
Do it! - I like you, princess!
阿宝
Finn!
喜欢她 居然不管用
Liking her didn't work.
她‥所向无敌
She's unstoppable.
除非‥
Unless...
冰霸王 我‥
Ice King, I...
我需要你冰冻公主 能帮我吗?
I need you to freeze Princess Bubblegum. Will you help me?
你确定?
Are you sure?
-是的 -太好了
Yes. - Great!
我来吸引她的注意
I'll distract her up top,
你冰冻她的腿
you freeze her legs!
我是猫咪 一只灵活的猫咪
I'm a cat! I'm an agile cat!
老皮 快闪
Jake! Duck!
动手 冰霸王
Meow, Ice King!
谢谢你
Thanks, bird.
做得好 冰霸王
You did good, Ice King.
-是吗? -是的
Oh, yeah? - Yeah, man.
好吧 这次不是我♥干♥的
Okay, I didn't kill her this time.
你们大家都看到了吧?
Everybody saw that, right?
-有没有搞错 -赶快送她去医院
Dude. - We gotta get her to the hospital!
开始组装
Start assembling.
这边 把这两片组起来
Here, try to connect these two pieces.
转一边 完美
Turn it. Perfect.
多给我几片 医生公主
Give me more pieces, Doctor Princess.
就这么多了 冰淇淋医生
That's all we have, Dr. Ice Cream.
什么? 不可能啊
What? That can't be.
该怎么办 医生?
What do we do, doctor?
我不知道 蛋糕护士
I don't know, Nurse Poundcake.
希望她没事
I just hope she's okay.
大家请注意
Attention, everyone.
公主还好吗?
Is PB okay?
还好 但是她有一点并发症
Yes, but there were some complications.
不要
No!
是的 很遗憾我们泡泡糖不足
Yes, I'm afraid... there wasn't enough gum to work with.
所以泡泡糖公主现在变得‥
So it appears Princess Bubblegum is now
更年轻
younger.
她现在十三岁
She's thirteen years old now.
可恶 我要走人了
Dang it! I'm outta here.
大家再见
Goodbye, everyone.
十三岁? 跟我一样大耶
Thirteen years old? Well, that's how old I am.
我要抱抱 英雄
Give me a hug, hero.
本季终
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表