剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
Spooky!
才不要
No way.
我们想要飞
We wanna fly.
你们快点住手
You guys stop right now.
你别紧张啦 不会有事的
Marceline, chill out. It's going to be okay.
我们自有打算
We've got a plan.
现在就飞行位置
Now, get in your flying positions.
吸血鬼万岁‥
Vampires forever!
你们还等什么? 你们自己说有打算的
What are you guys waiting for? You said you had a plan?
是啊 就是让他们死掉
We do. It's to let them die.
万万岁‥
Whee-wha-woo.
太棒了
Awesome.
我们成功了‥
We did it.
-好棒 -算你狠 艾薇尔
Yeah. Awesome. - Way to go, Marceline.
够了 别想再谋害我朋友了
Hey. You guys need to stop trying to kill my friends.
他们总有一天会死
They gotta die someday.
我们邀他们到我们家
Well, hey, let's invite them to our place.
他们一出现‥
When they show up...
就从大头吸走内脏‥
We'll suck their guts out through their brains!
看到了吗?
Did you see us?
有啊 你们真的蛮厉害的
Yeah, you guys were pretty amazing.
我们要办鬼派对
Hey, we're gonna throw a party.
庆祝你们学到吸血鬼技巧
On honor of your new vampire skills.
真是太酷了 好棒
Holy snaps, that's awesome.
他们是骗你们的
They're lying to you guys.
他们只想从你们的大头 吸光养分
They just want to suck the guts out of the top of your head.
-什么? -什么?
What? - What?
她只是嫉妒你们
She's just jealous of you.
午夜在我们家见面
We'll see you at midnight at our place.
两位 跟我保证你们不会过去
Guys, promise me you're not going to that party.
-我们不会去 -不会去?
We're not gonna go. - You're not?
不去 一整天学习新技巧超累的
Nah. I'm kinda tired from doing vampire stuff all day.
-要休息一下 -好吧
We're just gonna chill. - Oh. Okay.
好了 我们要回家了
Well, we're going back home.
和平
Peace.
鲜血路25号♥
Number 25 Blood Drive.
各位 我们来了
Hey, guys, we're here.
看看你们 太厉害了
Look at you guys, that's awesome.
怎么回事啊?
Georgy, what's wrong?
老皮 发生什么事?
Jake, what's happening?
他们是在测试 我们的吸血鬼技巧
I think they're testing our vampire abilities.
是喔 吸血鬼飞踢
Oh, sweet. Vampire kick!
拜托 不要再闹了
Oh, come on. Will you knock it off already.
你们根本不是真的吸血鬼
You know you're not even real vampires.
那我为什么在飞 温蒂?
Then why am I flying, Wendy?
老皮 艾薇尔耍了我们
Yo, man, I think Marceline tricked us.
对啊
Yeah.
吸血鬼飞踢
Vampire kick.
阿宝 老皮
Finn. Jake.
真对不起让你们变成这样
I'm so sorry I got you into this.
我真后悔这样对你们恶作剧
I should have never pranked you so perfectly.
没关系
It's okay.
你现在打跑那些鬼魂 救了我们
You're here now to beat up those ghosts and save us.
不是 吸血鬼打不赢鬼魂
Oh, no, vampires can't beat ghosts.
我们没有办法分出胜负
It's like a rock-paper-scissors thing.
我是来跟你们道歉的
I just came to apologize.
讨厌
Oh, man.
真不敢相信 我们为了舒服看"热讯号♥"而死
I can't believe we're gonna die...
真不敢相信 我们为了舒服看"热讯号♥"而死
just 'cause we wanted to be comfortable watching Heat Signature.
你刚刚说‥
Did you guys say...
"热讯号♥"吗?
"Heat Signature"?
你已经确认 敌人的热讯号♥了吗 大兵?
Have you located the enemy's heat signature, private?
是的 但是我注意到奇怪的事
Yes, sir, but I also noticed something strange.
我没办法解释的事
Something I can't explain.
你倒是快说啊
Well, spit it out, man.
我好像没有办法确定
I can't seem to locate...
我们的热讯号♥
our heat signature.
这个沙发真的很硬耶
This stinkups mega bamm-bamm to the j-stop.
我们还不如像刚刚被吸脑
Can we just go back to the brain-eating or whatever?
-看完再说啦 -我们可以‥
After the movie. - But can't we just...
闭嘴
Shut.
小心 指挥官
Lookout, commander.
我的热讯号♥啦
My heat signature!
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表